PDA

View Full Version : shift lever

tyler3400
05-16-2007, 10:19 AM
does any one know where i can get a longer shift lever? i have a 400ex and with the nerf bars i got and the boots i have my foot comes no where near fitting under the shifter lever. temmporarily i have jsut raised the lever way up to fit under it but i dont really liek that and would prefer jsut a longer shifter. thanks.

Old Head
05-19-2007, 12:57 AM
your supposed to let the net sag enough to get your foot under it. I made the same mistake when I got my nerfs . had the net so tight i couldn't shift.

tyler3400
05-19-2007, 06:45 AM
thats what a few of my freinds told me until i showed them. the nets sag plenty down i dont barely come in contact with them. its the nerf bar them selevs. i have the pro armor sport series or osmehtign nerfs and how they mount is against the front of the foot pegs and it jsut doesnt leave enough room for my boots.

my88r
05-19-2007, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by tyler3400
thats what a few of my freinds told me until i showed them. the nets sag plenty down i dont barely come in contact with them. its the nerf bar them selevs. i have the pro armor sport series or osmehtign nerfs and how they mount is against the front of the foot pegs and it jsut doesnt leave enough room for my boots.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: