PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Stealth 500

JBDIV
05-15-2007, 01:53 PM
Does anyone have any compartive information on the new Sportsman 500 from previous models? I've never owned a Polaris, but am thinking seriously about purchasing the new Stealth 500 for my wife. She really likes the ride and handling of the Polaris over other bikes she tested. The mechanic at the dealer told us they have less problems with the 500 than any other model. Just want to make sure I am making a good decision here. Thanks for any feedback!

shakin
05-22-2007, 01:05 PM
I ride with a lot of people who have sportsmans of all years and sizes. I recently purchased my first one (800 efi), and have never really heard of any major issues with them. Ofcourse there are going to be problems with any atv's, especially when there are as many out there as there is the Sportsmans. I say go for it, they are good machines.

JBDIV
05-22-2007, 01:31 PM
Shakin, thanks for the post. We went ahead with the purchase this past weekend and road the bike for a few hours on Sunday. My wife absolutely loved it! I road it myself for about an hour, both with her on the back and solo. Very pleased with the performance. Suffice it to say, I expect she will get many years of enjoyment from the machine. :-)

Thanks Again!