PDA

View Full Version : Need an exaust for a 04' 450r!

reptikes
05-15-2007, 01:40 PM
I want to get an exaust, but i want the exaust that is going to give me the most all around power. I all ready have a Dynojet kit. And filter will most likely be Uni or Pro Design with a Outterwares air box lid. So which exaust should i go for?
Thanks,
Mike

burcham400#39
05-18-2007, 05:15 PM
i like my hmf, if u run motocross it is a good pipe , i also like the big gun to, either way they r both good pipes

billyboy
05-22-2007, 09:30 AM
I have a PBB from www.extremetecatv.com and it produces awesome power. Sounds sweet too. Some think it is a little on the loud side (the ones behind me :D ) but there is a quiet core and a spark arrestor available for them as well.

hawk-trx
05-22-2007, 11:13 AM
im selling a DMC afterburner in this section. its in great cond. full stainless steel head and mid pipes. comes with quite core and spark aress. ill do 195.00 shipped to the lower 48.

for the exhaust with the most power

drag pipes like n motion, ron woods = 103db or more

most power aronund 101db + dasa, rossier, esr, rage, ron woods

most name brands like hmf, fmf, lrd, dmc, duncan, sparks reg core, yoshi, will make around the same power.

one exhaust will make more power on a quad then the next, even if they are built the same. so the only way to know for sure witch exhaust is the "best" is to try them all. but thats just not practical.