05-16-2007, 12:41 PM
what series of holeshot are they? like HD, MXR6 or what? I'm interested

TANNER250r
05-16-2007, 01:00 PM
send pics to hildebrandttanner@gmail.com

hawk-trx
05-16-2007, 01:53 PM
the fronts are XRC the rears are just holeshots

i have some pictures up at trx450r.org in the for sale section but i will have to have my wife post pics here for me.

hawk-trx
05-20-2007, 10:13 PM
pics

hawk-trx
05-20-2007, 10:15 PM
close ups

hawk-trx
05-20-2007, 10:15 PM
rear tread

hawk-trx
05-23-2007, 06:32 PM
fronts sold

JW450R1
05-24-2007, 04:46 AM
what are the offsets?

350Xhilaration
05-24-2007, 11:17 AM
PM sent about rears

350Xhilaration
05-24-2007, 02:51 PM
I want the rears if they're still available.

Give me a shout at rhuel.adams@gmail.com

Thanks.

hawk-trx
05-25-2007, 05:27 PM
ALL TIRES AND WHEELS SOLD

350Xhilaration
05-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Not keen on the way the deal went down Tod.

I'd recommend you pay a little closer to the websites you post ads on. And check them all at equal intervals.

And make sure someone is actually going to pay when they say they want something from you. Easy to buy stuff when you don't have to pay for it for 4 days.

And when that person finally comes up with the cash a day after I said I wanted the wheels and would have sent payment had you actually checked this thread, you give the wheels to that guy.

Bad deal man. Bad deal.:mad:

hawk-trx
05-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Rauel (350X) i dont know what your problem is. someone bought them before you. i never said i would hold them for you, him, or anyone. so how is that a bad deal?

if you went to a store to buy the last one of any item and someone bought it 1 minute before you are to late to buy it. these were sold 2 hours before you paid. i just didnt know it yet.

tell me how i can make sure someone is going to pay or not. all i can do is wait and see if someone pays or not then ship to who does pay.

to anyone wondering what happened

i logged onto my computer tonight and 350x said he had sent a paypal payment for the rear tires. i logged onto paypal and saw 2 people had paid for the tires. i refunded the money to the second person to pay (350x). the way i see it they were already sold when the second person (350x) paid.

as for not paying close enough attenion to my for sale items? i have a day job that is nowhere near a computer. i check when i can.

350Xhilaration
05-25-2007, 07:25 PM
It's Rhuel.

My problem is you post ads on 3 different sites (maybe more for all I know) and don't check in on them. Nice to have the luxury of selling a part, but not have to worry about who is buying. I do sit at a desk all day and I don't fault you for not. My beef is that I replied yesterday to a post in atvriders and would have sent the money instantly had you replied. You replied to the PM at 11:30 last night on this trx450r.org and never replied to the post here until the tires were sold. That's the problem I have. If you post something for sale, keep watch everywhere you post it, not just your favorite site.

Tod may be a great guy and may sell tons of stuff and be a great seller. I've never disputed that fact. The price was super, that's why I'm upset about it. I'm on a tight budget (have money, but not a big budget for atv stuff right now) I'm saying this was a bad deal. Not saying you're a bad guy or bad seller.

The only reason someone bought them before me was because you were not keeping a watch on all your ads. Which usually isn't a problem until something like this comes up. You watched the ad at trx450r.org and replied to it the same night. You never replied to my email I sent you nor did you reply or post to this thread till the tires were sold. That's a bad deal in my book.

hawk-trx
05-25-2007, 07:38 PM
the pm responded to last night was not on the tires as you said it was 11:30. and i didnt check all the sites. i gave some heelguards to a guy i know from org. and was responding to him to not worry about paying for the shipping, it was only 10 bucks.

so last night i was not in sale mode.

i was suposed to be gone already for a dune trip and work has killed the trip. if i had left for the trip i wouldnt know any of this till monday.

tell me how am i suposed to know who will pay and who will not? i have given my paypal add to many people that said "ill take em" and yet till today i stll have them.

you say if i responded sooner you would have sent money sooner, but you already had my paypal addy. so to me you were just another guy who said you wanted them but didnt pay.

once again im sorry this happened, they were posted for almost a week with nothing then 2 people in the same day. bad deal? ya but not my bad

im done responding to you in open fourm just so you can try and discredit me. if you want to bash me somemore do it in a pm

350Xhilaration
05-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Sorry your trip got hosed.

I didn't have your paypal address till today when I logged on to org. I was checking this site for replies and didn't think to check org till I reread the post about the pics and saw you posted over there.

Once I got your PM I sent the money.

If the wheels are still available, I'd like to buy them.

What "flavor" holeshots? Originals?

email me at rhuel.adams@gmail.com for payment/shipping details please.

yes they are the still available and yes they are the originals.
my paypal is thawk22@comcast.net if you want to pay that way.

thank you
tod

Paypal paymet

Name:
Bank Account

Total Amount:
$165.00 USD

Date:
May 25, 2007
Time:
11:32:55 PDT
Completed

Funding Type:
Instant Transfer

You can't know who is going to pay. Too many people talk out their butts and you can't believe half of them. I'm not one of those guys and you had no way of knowing that.

Not in sale mode...that's crap. You put something up for sale, that puts you in sale mode. Cause you never know who is in buy mode. Another reason this was a bad deal. Like I said earlier, you had the luxury of selling and it didn't matter who was buying. It matters to me when I'm the buyer.

Bad deal, yes...your bad...still yes.

350Xhilaration
05-25-2007, 08:01 PM
I just give discredit where discredit is due. You made stupid decisions and I called you on them. Own up to em or duck out, I could care. Just wanted to let other folks that read this thread know what happened as I saw it.

It's been a pleasure dealing with you.

At least you refunded my money.

hawk-trx
05-25-2007, 08:10 PM
well im going to go back on what i said and respond one more time.

you said i should check my sites more offten but yet you just said you didnt check to see if i replied to your pm till it was to late. maybe YOU should pay more attenion to the pms you send.

if you would have bought them sooner then they would be yours. what the old saying.. you snooze you loose.

im sure the guy who is getting the tires thinks i did the right thing.

does anyone else want to chime in?? what you you do?

you go to your paypal account and see 2 people paid for the same item, who gets it?

350Xhilaration
05-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Well, if you'd have been a decent seller, and in sale mode, you'd have replied over here and I wouldn't have had to track you down on another site and I would have bought the tires. Seems to stem from you.

I got a saying for you...Customer is always right. I guess you're not much into retail since you go in and out of sale mode on a whim.

It's obvious who gets it. Whomever you feel like giving the parts to.

Please..others chime in on this. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

hawk-trx
05-25-2007, 11:17 PM
well the more i think about it i still only come up with one thing i did wrong. i admit i should have checked all the sites before i went to bed. so yes i was wrong for that. but i did reply to your pm last night. i dont know what site you come to the most. so if you would have done what you wanted me to do and checked all you posted sites you would have known sooner.

even then or even if i would have replied here last night there is no way to know for sure if you would have paid before the other guy.

do you think it would have been fair to sell them to you even though the other guy paid for them first???