PDA

View Full Version : NJ- '02 250ex, Must sell, Motivated seller

ryanh250ex
05-15-2007, 08:09 AM
I recently got sandbagged with some debt so my pride and joy has to go. Pics will be on here by tomorrow.

Bought new in Nov '01, Original owner
About 100 hrs of riding time on the bike (30-35 rides)
Most of that riding time has been on synthetic fluids (ELF synthetic motor oil, AMSOIL diff fluid)
Oil ALWAYS changed every 3-4 rides, diff fluid changed every 2 years
Silencer repacked approx once every year to 18 months- fresh repack
Valves adjusted 15 hrs ago
Brand New YUASA battery
Recently replaced axle bearings

Modifications:
Pro Circuit T-4 Header
Pro Circuit T-4 Slip-on (currently not running a spark arrestor however i do have one)
DG Alloy Nerfbars
Maxxis Razr Tires (22x11-9) w/ Douglass .190 wheels- have approx 20-25 hours use on them, 90% tread left.
No airbox- UNI is clamped on to a intake tube connected to carb
Crankcase vent filter
Rejetted carb- starts 1st or 2nd crank regardless of temperature
No Choke

This is a 5 yr old bike that was mostly trail ridden so the plastics are not perfect, but there is no cracks, no zipties holding things together

This bike was also ALWAYS stored in either a garage or trailer so it was not exposed to the elements.

Mechanically this bike is rock-solid. The ONLY problem it has is that the clutch is starting to slip. It is still ridable, but will need to be replaced soon. As soon as I get my next paycheck I will be purchasing a clutch kit from Honda, depending on the offers I get I may or may not install it.

I'm a stand-up seller, and have a 100% positive feedback on both Ebay and this site, others can vouch for my attention to detail not only to business transactions but also towards to the preventative maintenance on my bike.

This bike is located in Jackson NJ, which is approximately 90 mins from Philly, and 2 hours away from NYC I will NOT deliver unless it is very local to me, local pickup only.

Price for now is 1900 OBO. Money talks. Serious inquiries only, I'm a busy guy so if you're going to kick tires, dont waste my time. I can be contacted here through PM or by calling 732 928 8246, ask for Ryan. PLEASE do not call later than 9 PM Eastern time.

Also available are a MSR chest protector and a HJC helmet. Depending on the offer I may include one or both of these items with the bike.

For those preferring a less modified bike, I still have most of my OEM parts, and for the right price will re-install and re-tune the bike.