PDA

View Full Version : so embarassed!

yellow400ex05
05-14-2007, 07:08 PM
Ok so this kid just got an rm85 a few weeks ago and its his first 2 stroke dirtbike. He raced my friends warrior in a drag race yes i know they are retarded but he's the one that wanted to do it. And he started saying that he raced me and beat me by a few lengths just because he beat the warrior by 5 lenghts. And i know the 400ex's are in a different category than a warrior. So after i saw him race again i figured I'd beat him easily because his gears are so short. so i raced him today and i blew him away off the start up until over half way and he creeps up just barely in 6th and I'm in 4th, and he end up beating me by a tire. I figured i might lose because of his power to weight ratio and that that do keep up with 400's. so i don't know what do u guys think. it was stock and i have stock gearing and all my mods are for low to mid and acceleration, and it did what it was supposed to and destroyed the 80 until we got in the top end area.

I know what your thinking is that i either suck or my quad is slow, but if you think about how fas the little 80s are and how light they are then you'll know. I think quads need to be wit their own kind and dirtbikes race dirtbikes. Plus i have alot of wheel spin so when i got him off the line there was a ton of fishtailing and dust so I'm surprised he could see. I don't suck at riding because i did race a guy that was ok at riding and he had a 440ex and just mainly motor mods like the bore kit and a cam, and just a pipe, and i beat it, it all depends on what your racing too its like racing a car against a 600 street bike your car may have over 6 cylinders and way more cc's than the bike buy you'll get smoked.

REPOMAN
05-14-2007, 08:25 PM
next time kick him over :D

07250ex
05-14-2007, 08:35 PM
well u did pretty good there supposed to be able to get a 400ex

JPhonda
05-15-2007, 03:52 PM
ya man those little 80s haul. a lot of them take the 400ex's.

3exrider23
05-15-2007, 07:05 PM
yeah i had a cr80 and that thing was soooo quick but i think mine had some work done to it. my cousin got on it one day and he was about 190lbs and raced a kid that was about 100 on a yz85 and the kid on the 85 had a head start. probaly like 8 lengths and my cousin just smoked him. alot to do with the rider too

WhiteZrider
05-18-2007, 07:51 AM
Hey james i owned that RM yesterday =D

Oh wait i already told you =P

Ruby Soho
05-18-2007, 09:35 AM
those 80's and 85's are pretty damn fast