PDA

View Full Version : Carpe Diem 3. Good or Bad?

esr250r86
05-14-2007, 04:00 PM
I just ordered carpe diem 3 from premis industries and want to know how it is? Is it worth the money? Whats your favorite part of the movie? Is there alot of motocross?

AtvMxRider
05-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Very good, Well worth the money. All of the Carpe Diem movies are geared towards motocross.

esr250r86
05-14-2007, 04:24 PM
sweet! Cant wait to watch it.whats your favorite part?

AtvMxRider
05-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by esr250r86

I liked all of it

ShiftFMX
05-14-2007, 09:37 PM
I got it for Christmas...barely watched it once, haven't seen it since. CD2 was great though!

Fallout 1 & 2 are by FAR my favorites

cody anderson
05-15-2007, 07:03 AM
Dude... It rocks. :scary: :scary: :scary:

MX MaNiAc 06
05-15-2007, 07:59 AM
Goooooooood. In my opinion its the best riding video. But like atvmxrider said, if ur into motocross ull love this movie.

DVS_Freestyler
05-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Cody, im stoked to see you're still rockin the kelly chang akraix helmet for the cover shot in atvsport.

Much props man

JRP
05-15-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Goooooooood. In my opinion its the best riding video. But like atvmxrider said, if ur into motocross ull love this movie.

i agree

cody anderson
05-16-2007, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by DVS_Freestyler
Cody, im stoked to see you're still rockin the kelly chang akraix helmet for the cover shot in atvsport.

Much props man

Of course man... Thanks. How are things going out there for you guys? A guy called me yesterday about doing a show. I gave him your guys number. Hopefully you can get some things worked out that you can do another show and make some more cash.

Later Bro.

AtvMxRider
05-16-2007, 02:34 PM

One of the funniest parts is when Cody busts his *** on the elevator:devil:

JRP
05-17-2007, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
One of the funniest parts is when Cody busts his *** on the elevator:devil:

:p :p :p

cody anderson
05-17-2007, 07:30 AM
J@ck@sses... ;)

My back still hurts! But it's good enough to moto on!

MX MaNiAc 06
05-17-2007, 08:14 AM
My favorite part is the footage from Ballance MX. The track is sick and so are the riders. Its amazing how Cale Downen can throw a quad around. Chad Weinen is pretty crazy too.

JRP
05-17-2007, 08:58 AM
My favorite part is the footage from Ballance MX. The track is sick and so are the riders. Its amazing how Cale Downen can throw a quad around. Chad Weinen is pretty crazy too.

yea that part is crazy dan. downen is very sick when it comes to style. But i think overall, i love the part of the vid when they hit that big *** uphill tripple. I forget what the location was, but i think it was in Ohio? I know brad said not to go there, becasue they ended up not letting them film, but they did anyway, :p Also a awsome part was the dunes and the joel hetrick and kandel part.

Premis
05-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by JRP
yea that part is crazy dan. downen is very sick when it comes to style. But i think overall, i love the part of the vid when they hit that big *** uphill tripple. I forget what the location was, but i think it was in Ohio? I know brad said not to go there, becasue they ended up not letting them film, but they did anyway, :p Also a awsome part was the dunes and the joel hetrick and kandel part.

The uphill triple was at a track in Mount Carroll, IL. We only filmed there because the owner told Chad Wienen he wanted us to so he could get exposure. Once we were done filming he told us he wasn't letting quads ride anymore because they "throw dirt off the track" then he charged us. So DO NOT support this guy!!

MX MaNiAc 06
05-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by JRP

That triple was crazy. What were they like 4th pinned?

Fox Raceway where they filmed joel and trent is only like a 45 minute drive from here. I plan to go there if i ever get my quad together. Looks like a nice track with some decent sized jumps.

JRP
05-17-2007, 01:23 PM
That triple was crazy. What were they like 4th pinned?

Fox Raceway where they filmed joel and trent is only like a 45 minute drive from here. I plan to go there if i ever get my quad together. Looks like a nice track with some decent sized jumps.

yea atleast 4th gear id say. yea fox raceway does look like a really fun track! that finish line tripple was sickkkk. trent has some smooth style.:cool:

spanky101
05-17-2007, 08:46 PM
I havent been to fox in forever... I drive past it every time i go back "home" which is considered bradford pa/ wellsville ny area...

esr250r86
05-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Finally got the movie in today and watched it. Pretty sick video and lots of mx like I wanted. Next on my list is Beating The Odds. My favorite part on carpe diem 3 was right at the beginning at the millers house, chad is super fast and throws down nice style.

Premis
05-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Finally got the movie in today and watched it. Pretty sick video and lots of mx like I wanted. Next on my list is Beating The Odds. My favorite part on carpe diem 3 was right at the beginning at the millers house, chad is super fast and throws down nice style.

If you like MX you will ove Beating the Odds.

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/premis2007beatingtheoddsatvextremeyaward.html

JRP
05-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Premis
If you like MX you will ove Beating the Odds.

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/premis2007beatingtheoddsatvextremeyaward.html

another one of my favorite movies! pumps me up so much when i watch it!