PDA

View Full Version : Rival schools?

mitch91
05-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Anyone else have rival schools, that just hate each other?

My brother and 2 friends went to a what they thought was goin to be a small mixed party. Turned out to be a full blown ingersol party. My friend got boot stomped by about 20 guys. The he called a couple friends and they went in there swinging, ended up being 40 on 4 so they all met at the hospital.

whiteboycustom
05-14-2007, 03:57 PM
thats pretty fcked up, time to hit the school, most of the time it has alot to do with football rivals, so teh best thing is get on there field with some highly potent weed killer then leave them some nice words haha, its part of bein in high school have some fun with it

mitch91
05-14-2007, 04:14 PM
Yea Its pretty bad. I think we should do that. Revenge is comeing though, fighting wise.

derekhonda
05-14-2007, 05:04 PM
used to, now looking back a lot of my friends today came from that school. ohwell.

troyleepred719
05-15-2007, 05:42 AM
we have a rival school about 5 miles from here. last year they kept screwing with our school and calling our girls names and crap. we got there school back and endd up meeting them at a party, and it went down, it was about 20 on 50, but we took them out bad, i got kicked out of my school, cause of what i did to one of the kids for talking trash about me and my brother, and most of the kids were arrested including mine, it felt cool at the time, now its just another thing to look back on and feel stupid