PDA

View Full Version : Why do i have to think a lot instead of taking action??, EX, C-dale, or r??

400exBro
10-15-2002, 03:44 PM
this weekend i was thinking hard about what to do this winter, inorder to prepare for the race season next year. i took a couple hour ride on my ex, and noticed how much faster i was on it compared to my buddies r (on a mx track, i turned in faster lap times) so i am now leaning towards 4 stroke (thanks carl (Forum) for all the good advice) so now should i mod the ****z out my ex with a 416 kit with a lot of goodies, buy a moto 440 (c-dale) or get the walsh souped up c-dale with a ton of mods for close to 12gs ?????

what would you guys do???, i am liking the c-dale becuase of the mapping, and since my dad does a lot of computer programing and fixes Volvo loaders with those kinds of programs, i will know what i am doing, and being able to change the mapping from track to track is a good feature, plus all the other goodies?????
thanks

Bro

Guy400
10-15-2002, 03:51 PM
Go with what your gut tells you that way you'll be the happiest. There's good and bad qualities to each bike. You'll just have to list them and see which ones outweigh another. I can't blame you for wanting to go with a 4-stroke. Seems like you've narrowed your options to a Dale or modding your EX. Line them up side by side on a sheet of paper and look at the positives and negatives of both. After you've done that go ride a Dale and 416'd EX and draw your own conclusions. I'm trying to be as objective as I can in this post because owner's of certain brands are biased, plain and simple. See which one fits you best and remember, it's more rider than bike.

330exracer122
10-15-2002, 04:38 PM
get the walsh cdale i almost jeezed myself when i saw it much nicer then the moto.

Pappy
10-15-2002, 04:54 PM
guy took the adult approach...lmao

Knight440
10-15-2002, 04:56 PM
I agree with Guylt250R ride both,,,, I had a chance to get a good ride on a c-dale thats why i bought mine ,,,and at the time i had a EX with Mods but motor wasn't done and had to think about the cost of what it would take, so just make sure you get to ride the C-Dale is diffrent than the EX...Just my 2cents

Knight440
10-15-2002, 04:59 PM
Nice pic 400ex127 ;)

Rip_Tear
10-15-2002, 05:53 PM
Just go with what you thinks best! If you go with the dale tell me what you want for your 400.... better decide soon, cause I might be lining someone elses 400ex up soon... Just depends on the next time we go down London ways...:) No presure though...:p

ridered86
10-15-2002, 06:07 PM
if you've got the money spend it...go with the dale:cool:

400exBro
10-15-2002, 07:18 PM
if i do the motor work on the ex i am not taking short cuts, i know i will be dumping 3- 4 g into, (canadian funds) it might also be an axle as well, but for that i can sell my ex for 7g canadian with another 3-4 to buy what ever, so is the c-dale really what everyone is talking about??? also the only problem is that no one here in canada has a c-dale, i don't think there is any dealer either, so i am screwed, i might have to go to the states to buy one too, so that is the other thing to look at, i love the c-dale walsh moto, but i am looking at a couple g right there to my house,

Kenny how mcuh did you pay for yours, with shocks????
i know 4 bangers is the way to go, and 2 strokes will live forever as it says in my sign....
thanks for response, also where can i find more info about c-dale other than their web page, andy c-daleriders.com??? :D
thanks

Bro

400exRacerX
10-15-2002, 07:26 PM
Once you go 2 stroke you never go back, the trx250r will always be the best atv ever made by mass production.

Pappy
10-15-2002, 07:27 PM
bro....i cant tell ya what i got the dale for......but i was in the same boat you are. i was ready to go inside the engine and was dreading it. no offence....but most modded 400's ive seen just dont seem to last like i wanted mine to. im not a lazy person...but i didnt wanna spend the time once a year redoiing the engine. so ...i did like guy said....and looked at what was available . i still love my 400....but....i wont be parting with the dale for some time....its got all the power i need and there is more there with a simple mapping change. go ride one....thats all i can say.

Bean
10-15-2002, 08:02 PM
Norm, is a pure genuis

cdalejef
10-15-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 400exRacerX
Once you go 2 stroke you never go back, the trx250r will always be the best atv ever made by mass production. Ummm, I've got 3. Wanna buy one?

Pappy
10-15-2002, 08:41 PM
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT:devil

beerock
10-15-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by 400exRacerX
Once you go 2 stroke you never go back, the trx250r will always be the best atv ever made by mass production.

ditto, id rather work a 2stroke motor then work a four stroke......

also, if your cdale motor ever blows get ready to spend 2000+ same goes for a 400ex.....

10-15-2002, 11:51 PM
Why can't you tell him what you have in it? Is it top secret goverment imformation? I have 12,450.00 +tax in mine, but I got a better deal than I ever thought I would get on my trade. The Walsh does look good, but I hear it is not as easy as just saying, "I got the money and I want one, so I will buy one". I hear they are tough to get. The Moto is a FATAZZED quad. I love mine. Go ride one. Mine has been very reliable.

Pappy
10-16-2002, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by justfine
Why can't you tell him what you have in it? Is it top secret goverment imformation? I have 12,450.00 +tax in mine, but I got a better deal than I ever thought I would get on my trade. The Walsh does look good, but I hear it is not as easy as just saying, "I got the money and I want one, so I will buy one". I hear they are tough to get. The Moto is a FATAZZED quad. I love mine. Go ride one. Mine has been very reliable.

BECAUSE I GOT A GREAT DEAL FROM A FRIEND THATS WHY....AND I PRICED A MOTO THRU THEM......AND LOOKING AT YOUR PRICE......DID LUBE COME WITH THE RAILING THEY GAVE YOU?:devil seriously.....when im asked not to discuss pricing i dont.

Guy400
10-16-2002, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by 400ex127

BECAUSE I GOT A GREAT DEAL FROM A FRIEND THATS WHY....AND I PRICED A MOTO THRU THEM......AND LOOKING AT YOUR PRICE......DID LUBE COME WITH THE RAILING THEY GAVE YOU?:devil seriously.....when im asked not to discuss pricing i dont. I'll have to agree. Not everyone gets the same deal for the same quad. Relationships with people dictate what kind of deal you're going to get. It's just not fair to all parties involved to say what you paid for your quad when you bought from a friend. I'm not going to tell anyone what I paid for my Cannibal because I was originally quoted a price from a relative of someone on this board and they asked me not to tell.

BTW, $12,450 + tax?? Sounds like you paid sticker for it?? Being that you're out in that area, you shoulda called R&S Performance. I talked to them about a Moto before TQS started selling them and I was quoted a price OTD, shipped to my front door for nearly $1000 less than that.

popo
10-16-2002, 04:38 AM
CDALE = Coffee Grinder.

And the Raptor is the Craptor.

lil400exman
10-16-2002, 04:53 AM
i wish i had more power i wish i had more power i wish i had a c-dale or banshee.....oh i wish i wish........:p :( :D my quad is to slow....

10-16-2002, 05:08 AM
I respect the fact that you don't want to tell anybody what you paid. I just would never be told I could not tell what I paid for something. That is not really a lot of money to me. I did not need lube by the way. I am bisexual, and it would not bother me. Don't care much about RnS performance. I guarentee you that they would not have given me over $7000. for a 2001 Craptor. Now that we have wasted time discussing this who cares????????

10-16-2002, 05:11 AM
None of the deals are a real suprise to me anyway. I know what a dealer has in every Cannondale. There is room to deal in the Cannibal more than any other model. The invoice on a Moto is right a t $10,600.00

cdalejef
10-16-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by popo
CDALE = Coffee Grinder.
Ok big fella....keep dancin on the mine field!

Pappy
10-16-2002, 08:13 AM
I am bisexual, and it would not bother me.

:huh dude....that is the wrong place to tell peeps you take it in the arse......theres a lil too many kids on here to reveal that type of deviant behavior.....please use some control over what you post here.

knighttime
10-16-2002, 08:34 AM
I did not need lube by the way. I am bisexual, and it would not bother me.

Ok ##edited## :grr , i really wished i never read anything like this on the site. I can c it now, some company is gonna start makin pink flower graphic kits for the cannondales. I knew there was a reason i dont like cannondale. lmfao

:eek:

:D

Pappy
10-16-2002, 08:43 AM
oh my....i can see this is gonna get WAY outta control.....but i mean seriously......pink flowers? he isnt scared to tell people....so i imagine it will be rainbow colored.....with a custom seat:eek: man....i never thought id find a quad rider thats in that perdickament:eek: LMFAO.....i can see his pit crew.....all matchin sequin shirts.....nice neat lil hair cuts....ummm....i seen one feller at a gncc like that;) oh well....each man must drive his own destiny......i just dont want some guy named BUBBA doin the drivin:eek:

spincr4hire
10-16-2002, 09:03 AM
:eek: :D
you guys are too much!
Seriously though, if you knew of all the NFL, MLB, and NBA players that are gay, you'd be suprised. And I'm sure NECK-CAR has its fair share, too. Just like the Tim Wilson song "Jeff Gordons Gay', :p

Pappy
10-16-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
:eek: :D
you guys are too much!
Seriously though, if you knew of all the NFL, MLB, and NBA players that are gay, you'd be suprised. And I'm sure NECK-CAR has its fair share, too. Just like the Tim Wilson song "Jeff Gordons Gay', :p

is there a hidin message in there:huh

spincr4hire
10-16-2002, 09:08 AM
huh ? :huh

cdalejef
10-16-2002, 09:10 AM

is there a hidin message in there:huh :eek: :eek: :eek:

spincr4hire
10-16-2002, 09:22 AM

is there a hidin message in there:huh

I'm not sure what you are implying, but I was listening to Jim Rome (Sports Radio) and he had a gay baseball player on there not too long ago (can't think of what his name was), he was talking about all the gay athletes in sports. Whether people like it or not, they are out there, and all of them don't sport Richard Simmons gear either. Guess thats why they carry soap on a rope...

Pappy
10-16-2002, 09:25 AM
dont worry spencer...we know you pitch;) no it dont surprise me really.....its just always a shock when someone jumps outta the closet:eek:

spincr4hire
10-16-2002, 09:28 AM
Yeah, pitching to the bushmaster...:D
I'm thinking JustFine was 'justjoking'...

Pappy
10-16-2002, 09:32 AM
Yeah, pitching to the bushmaster...:D
I'm thinking JustFine was 'justjoking'...

hehe...i hope so....he needs to be REAL clear on that:p lmao....anyway..it broke up another borin day...atleast an hour of it:)

spincr4hire
10-16-2002, 09:36 AM

hehe...i hope so....he needs to be REAL clear on that:p lmao....anyway..it broke up another borin day...atleast an hour of it:)

REAL Clear, or he's Proud Queer...:eek: :D

10-16-2002, 02:57 PM
I am not gay. You were the one that made the comment about the lube, and also Mr. "I am concerned about what kids see". Why don't you quit making ill comments about your stereotypes about gay people. I also never said that I take it in the arse. Think next time dude.....

400exBro
10-16-2002, 03:11 PM
got ? about mapping?
is it ture that you can store 3 different mappping style on the handle bars, and switch them on the fly???
Ex when racing mx, you start off with a holeshot feature, then you can switch over to a mid to top, or if it is muddy you can go to bottom end ??
i read this in a atv sport, and if so i think that might be the selling point for me, but won't it put stress onto the injector and the valves???
thanks
Bro

Guy400
10-16-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
got ? about mapping?
is it ture that you can store 3 different mappping style on the handle bars, and switch them on the fly???
Ex when racing mx, you start off with a holeshot feature, then you can switch over to a mid to top, or if it is muddy you can go to bottom end ??
i read this in a atv sport, and if so i think that might be the selling point for me, but won't it put stress onto the injector and the valves???
thanks
Bro It's available but it's a $1000 GP Control option.

Runnin Dumb
10-16-2002, 03:15 PM
I did not need lube by the way. I am bisexual, and it would not bother me

Ahhh huuuumm...let me clear my throat...cough cough

Pappy
10-16-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Runnin Dumb

Ahhh huuuumm...let me clear my throat...cough cough

its ok pops...he is confused;) ummm...define stereotypes? you posted it...i just read it. if it quacks like a duck.....i mean really...do you know what bi-sexual means? if not, dont use the term...you can see what it can lead to.;)

10-16-2002, 04:38 PM
You started it peckerhead with the lube comment. I don't care if you think I am gay either. You don't matter enough to me. Yes I know what it means. Buying that quad you bought is liking buying the v-6 mustang. You wish that you would have gotten the better one. MOTO!!!!!

Pappy
10-16-2002, 04:40 PM
ok....i can see that you are a lil upset...who cares. i will pm my addy...come get some.

10-16-2002, 04:43 PM
You want some of this gay love???????.....lol:p

beerock
10-16-2002, 04:43 PM
oh no!!!!!! first it was switching to cdales now everyone turning bi!!

damn ill keep my r thank you if thats what the cdale does......
jesus im not camping with kenny now, he migght be waiting for osmeone to drop the soap in the shower!!!:blah

Pappy
10-16-2002, 04:44 PM
You want some of this gay love???????.....lol:p

2 things i dont like....drugs and homos. you have the address

beerock
10-16-2002, 04:45 PM
:eek: he did send the address......:eek:
simmer down!!!

Pappy
10-16-2002, 04:51 PM
yeah...very funny...lol no..i dont think you are a fag....and yeah..i will do your wife.....but you need to be out of the room.

10-16-2002, 04:53 PM
Can I at least videotape......lmao

Pappy
10-16-2002, 04:55 PM
Can I at least videotape......lmao

no...:p and i would be willing to show you a cannibal can hang right with the moto....bring it:devil :macho :blah oh...the tongue thing didnt excite you did it? cuz i cant tell if its a he or a she:confused:

cdalejef
10-16-2002, 04:55 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Knight440
10-16-2002, 05:03 PM
"It's available but it's a $1000 GP Control option." I thought i read this some where . You can Realy get this? dose anyone out there have this set up?

O has anyone noticed the 250R is coming on stronge in The Poll that is:huh

10-16-2002, 05:03 PM
Actually, I think it would be fun to ride with ya. Not too many Cannondales around here. I guess I would have to fight some feelings though....:p You got my wife all interested now...lol

Pappy
10-16-2002, 05:06 PM
Actually, I think it would be fun to ride with ya. Not too many Cannondales around here. I guess I would have to fight some feelings though....:p You got my wife all interested now...lol

i really hope you just have a great sense of humor....cuz being hit on by a man is not cool. dude....I AM NOT A HOMO!!!

cdalejef
10-16-2002, 05:06 PM
Good try Knight!:D

Knight440
10-16-2002, 05:07 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

10-16-2002, 05:07 PM
I heard that it costs $1,500., and I am pretty sure you need a laptop or palm pilot to put the program in it. There was a guy selling a Moto on E-bay that had it on it. I bet it would be cool. How about it Jeff? Also Jeff, is the pipe on the Moto the one that DirtWheels has ads for? You know the titanium one?

10-16-2002, 05:10 PM
No, I am not dude.....lmao chill out. I like beaver too much for that. I just have a funcked up sense of humor...:blah

ride300exred
10-16-2002, 05:11 PM
Hey Watch out buddy , Kenny is taken .... ! and Not by me .
He's a happily married man So step back foo .
hahah
We dont need anyone getting silly on us around here .
Kris

Pappy
10-16-2002, 05:18 PM
No, I am not dude.....lmao chill out. I like beaver too much for that. I just have a funcked up sense of humor...:blah

its all good....except i really dont like homos:p

cdalejef
10-16-2002, 05:19 PM
The map select kit is $900. I've got one coming for mine! The pipe that comes on the Blaze and Moto is the FMF ti silincer. You would however have to get the Blaze or Moto header to use it. FMF doesn't offer it. But we make an adapter to go from the old style round muffler header to the FMF silincer.

Bean
10-16-2002, 05:21 PM
same here kenny, if i found out people around here were homo's, i wouldnt let them here the end of it, but anyway...

Pappy
10-16-2002, 05:31 PM
its cool fellas....hes a carpet muncher like me....he just has a wild sense of humor;) his pm did worry me tho...thats the first time i ever been hit on bt some one with a hairierass then me:huh

Knight440
10-16-2002, 05:47 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: J/k

ok so should i make a deal to get my R back? Freind that i sold my R too is thinking of buying my EX and I wouldn't mind having the R back :devil :devil :devil

400exBro
10-16-2002, 05:48 PM
the add in the walsh moto 440 it says that it comes with a coustom (sp?) mapping, so is that the palm piolt or is it the mapping and it has been set for that???

i am looking into the walsh ride becuase for almost 2gs i can get pep shocks, +3 walsh a arms, rpm daminator +4 axle, big gun or hmf race exhuast, and a whole bunch of other stuff which makes it worth to buy!!!!
what do ya'll think??

also are there any more sites i can get info about c-dales???

also jeff how much for a moto 440 from c-dale cost in what is called stock mode???
thanks
Bro

cdalejef
10-16-2002, 05:51 PM
That just means he has a custom map installed into his quad. Like a Nacs map or one he created himself.

Pappy
10-16-2002, 05:56 PM
i think if you are dead serious about racing the walsh set up is teh ticket. the programable switch is an awesome idea...and i assume it works quite well. bro? do you have access to a moto to air out for a test etc?

10-16-2002, 05:57 PM
Where can you get picture and info on the Walsh Cannondale? There is one in the new ATV Sport, but I want more info than that.

400exBro
10-16-2002, 06:08 PM
No that is the problem, there are no dealers here in canada so far that i know of, so i have no idea how they are riding, i have seen them at nacs racing and they look high tech but was the cannibal... That is why you have to stop at my place so i can take your for a spin:D ...
i going to find some dealers near micihgan and new york region that is not to far....

does columbia motor sport(place that sells walsh 440) have a web page???
and i think i will be able to keep up with forums crf 450 project with the walsh 440,

Bro

Pappy
10-16-2002, 06:11 PM
with the right rider it will beat those other quads. again ..too much empahsis on the ride...not the rider...lol

bro...i will let you know my honest opinion on the dale after i get some seat time( justfine...ignore that) i really wish you could get a ride on one before ya beat yourself up over this. road trip bro...make it happen:p

400exBro
10-16-2002, 06:24 PM
kenny, i should get a penny for everytime someone says that, i would be rich :D , i know it is the rider not the ride and trust me i have put the ex in stock forum to full potentail on a couple of tracks that i have gotten use to...

i know it will be a road trip, but will the dealer let me test ride one?? i will talk to the guy with the walsh 440 and see where abouts they are located and how much fiancing is, becuase that is alot of dough for that quad,....
thanks for your help, But i still need some sties where i can find more info about the moto in general?????????????

thanks
Bro

10-16-2002, 07:16 PM
www.cannondale.com

400exRacerX
10-16-2002, 07:56 PM
RING DING DING DING RING DING DING!!!!

QuadTrix6
10-16-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by beerock

also, if your cdale motor ever blows get ready to spend 2000+ same goes for a 400ex.....

400ex don't blow there invincible go with the 416

RideBlue
10-16-2002, 09:21 PM
Hey 400exBro, My cousin is one of the owners of Columbia Motorsports (the place that sets up the Walsh Racecraft C-Dales). I'll be riding with him this weekend and will get some info from him if you'd like. Email me and I'll give him your info.

BTW, the shop is located in NE Connecticut, but I know they've shipped them all over the country.

forum
10-16-2002, 09:27 PM
I would go with a canible and mod it all up. What do you suggest Jeff. Canible and mod it. or go straight to the Moto. or kenny you would know too wouldn;t you.??

Bro if your realy really serious about building a racer and have the money yea get something different then the ex or do an engine swap. I didn't know you wanted to spend so much..

But you saying you put the 400ex to its potential is highly unlikely. Im not saying your not good. YOU ARE!. But i was faster then you and my ex engine is dead stock with a stock pipe. And James bank, in my opinoin is the fastest guy in Canada (alot of prplems with his raptor thats why he didn't get #1) sometimes uses his ex for races he doesn't want to bust out his raptor for. And hes fast *** **** on it. and his 400ex is less modded then yours bro. and beat hard.

Cdale seems like the way to go. or z400/kxf. They seem to fly.

P.s. Die hard honda fans please reframe from the z and cdale bashing, im just pointing out some things.

i love 2 strokes but im faster on 4 strokes so what can i say??

10-16-2002, 09:59 PM
To be a top notch Pro racer you are gonna have to go one of two routes. A 400EX or Cannondale is not going to be competitive with the bikes the top guys ride. You either need a built 250R or you will need a built crf or yz motor. Read the quotes from Walsh in the new ATV Sport. He says that even his Cannondale is not competitive.

popo
10-16-2002, 11:44 PM
Ok big fella....keep dancin on the mine field!

O sorry I love CDALE....... Wondered why I was so short!

At least I can fart and raise dust.

400exBro
10-17-2002, 05:04 AM
Ya but i am not racing against the top pros here, it would be mostly 440, ds, crapotors, 400 etc... no one YET has a 450 crf in the ex until next season where forum will put one in...

Forum- ya you right about that, you did beat me, but you also have a arms, and axle (wider ones) something i don t have, i have imporved my riding skills too over the summer,

RideBlue - what is your e-mail, i am very interseted in the walsh 440, could you also get me some pics..

with the 250r, sure it is one of the best racers even for a 15 year old machine, but some times i dončt have the time to work on it and care for it because of school and work, and i am used to ridng a thumper that i am able to go a lot faster and ride a lot more consetant than with a ring ding..

Other than cannondale sites, are there any more.............

thanks
Bro

cdalejef
10-17-2002, 07:25 AM
Hey Justfine........;)

Pappy
10-17-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Hey Justfine........;)

haha....wait now...ol' ponch is a handsome fella. :D and that goofy white guy he hung out with, wtf was his name?:confused:

cdalejef
10-17-2002, 08:20 AM

haha....wait now...ol' ponch is a handsome fella. :D and that goofy white guy he hung out with, wtf was his name?:confused: LOL.....John!

Pappy
10-17-2002, 08:23 AM
haha...thx jeff....yup john it is....lol

and that guy ....always eatin donuts? larry was it?

haha...we could match people from the site to that show:D

rico=ponch

jeff=john

popo=larry

:blah

cdalejef
10-17-2002, 08:27 AM
Yep...John races motorcycles!

cdalejef
10-17-2002, 08:29 AM
Wired= the guy that runs into the back of another car and jumps it 100' through the air.
Kenny= little curly haired guy that works on the bikes

Taco
10-17-2002, 08:30 AM
Wired= the guy that runs into the back of another car and jumps it 100' through the air.
Kenny= little curly haired guy that works on the bikes
Lol that suits kenny

10-17-2002, 08:32 AM
And instead of the name CHIPS it would be CHUMPS..:blah

cdalejef
10-17-2002, 08:36 AM
quadjunkies, babycakes, megan4x4, and all the other girls from exriders= John's girlfriends!

Pappy
10-17-2002, 08:43 AM
lmfao......MAYBE WE SHOULD DO DUKES OFF HAZZARD...i cant live with jeff havin all the women:macho :blah

spincr4hire
10-17-2002, 08:54 AM
lmfao......MAYBE WE SHOULD DO DUKES OFF HAZZARD...i cant live with jeff havin all the women:macho :blah

Kenny, you could be Crazy Cooter, or Uncle Jessie...:D

Pappy
10-17-2002, 08:57 AM

Kenny, you could be Crazy Cooter, or Uncle Jessie...:D

rico's dad = uncle jessie....lmao

kenny= cooter

rico=?

jeff=?

lmao

10-17-2002, 08:59 AM
I just wanna be daisy's boyfriend,,call me anything as long as me and her have some private time in the barn out back and she give me free beer at the boars nest....:D

Pappy
10-17-2002, 09:00 AM
hehe...i forgot about her....ummm whos gonna be rosco and boss hog?:blah

10-17-2002, 09:03 AM
Marty is definitly a rosco and boss hog...well that would be Popo of course.. Jeff is most definitly an Enise..

Taco
10-17-2002, 09:18 AM
Can i be Luke??

10-17-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Taco
Can i be Luke??

No and ya can't be Cooter either,,cuz ya don't know how to operate a gas pump...LMFAO

Doibugu2
10-17-2002, 09:30 AM
I just want to be an extra....I need a cute wife extra though, too.

beerock
10-17-2002, 09:33 AM
ill be bo

Doibugu2
10-17-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by beerock
ill be bo

I don't think you have the country "twang" Bo had! :p

cdalejef
10-17-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Marty is definitly a rosco and boss hog...well that would be Popo of course.. Jeff is most definitly an Enise.. HAHAHAHA....Enis is Daisy's boyfriend!!!.....HAHAHAHA:blah

forum
10-17-2002, 09:59 AM
bro. james bank has stock a arms and axle and stock rear shock with elka rec's on the front and a slip on. And his bike is really beat up. He flys let me tell you. He still wins on his Ex. But ofcourse the cdale will make you faster. I guess we will just have to race this weekend at the poker run. hehehe. j/k I still have the axle and a arms. actualy my bike is just like it was before.

I'll see you there

spincr4hire
10-17-2002, 10:39 AM
HAHAHAHA....Enis is Daisy's boyfriend!!!.....HAHAHAHA:blah

I always thought Bo was Daisy's boyfriend...:eek:
They were awful close for cousins, though the show was based in Kentucky...go figure.:D

10-17-2002, 10:43 AM

They were awful close for cousins, though the show was based in Kentucky...go figure.:D

Actually I think it was based in Georgia.... and forum is not gonna let this thread get off the subject..whatever it was..lmao

Pappy
10-17-2002, 10:55 AM
haha....easy ther boyz....you hittin aweful close to home for ol' rico. i didnt see any hint of cross eyed in him ...i swear;) :blah

Knight440
10-17-2002, 12:47 PM
400exBro
So has this post been any help to you in making up your mind on what might be best for you? If not atleast It's been fun to read........ROTFLMAO:D :D :D :D :D :D

Pappy
10-17-2002, 12:50 PM
we did this in his post on purpose....he needed time to help make up his mind;)

10-17-2002, 12:56 PM
You got Kenny all excited with that picture. You know he likes the rugged stuff. He will be having Village People dreams again.......:D

josh
10-17-2002, 12:57 PM
i think the diff between a highly modded ex and any cdale is that the cdale is built for that kind of power out of the factory, kind of like what trininty's drag motors are, which would make them very reliable instead of a bunch of aftermarket parts on a ex pushing every bit of it to the max taking away alot of reliability and making the chances of breakdowns better,

so i say any fast cdale if you got the money

400exBro
10-17-2002, 03:13 PM
ya i guess with kennys bickering i will have to buy one,....:D

BUT the only problem it won't be a honda, do they ride like a honda????

i wish i could get a web site so i could e-mail him and get some pics and how long the wait is on them..,,.,..

Bro

RideBlue
10-17-2002, 03:37 PM
400exBro

Concerning the Walsh Racecraft C-Dale. (not Dukes of Hazzard)

My email is PresBuilder@aol.com. I'll see him tomorrow afternoon for a weekend of riding. Email me any questions you have and how he can get in touch with you and I'll email you when I get back.