PDA

View Full Version : Impressive

motox450
05-13-2007, 09:46 PM
As I sat and watched the video and look at the pics for the frame on the DS450 I am more and more impressed. I have been riding Honda's for years and recently bought a KTM bike to play on, yet this new Can-Am is very impressive. I believe they did think outside the box with the frame design. Will it last? Well only time will tell, but seems to be a solid design. If the rest of this bike is as impressive as what has been shown thus far, there may be a new Can-Am in my garage instead of the new KTM I have been waiting for. I do know with Can-Am owning rotax the engines should be quite reliable as Rotax has been making engines forever. This should get even more interesting to say the least.

MarkyNark
05-13-2007, 10:16 PM
So far I am more than impressed. Im very happy to see Can-Am really create a true race quad.

TWILES
05-14-2007, 08:46 AM
I with you. I was so disapointed with the 450 quads that I ended up buying a WR450 instead of building ours. I'd love to see something that had real potentual without buying the bike again in aftermarket parts and motorwork. I learned my lesson with an 04 Honda. I didn't know anything about the bike at all when we bought it. I just knew it was a Honda and normally they are the better one's and it was better-looking than the Yamaha sitting next to it and cheaper. I wished I had kept my Banshee after I got it home. I later thought I would have been better off buying the Yamaha(the brand I prefer) and they started falling apart.

05-14-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by TWILES
I with you. I was so disapointed with the 450 quads that I ended up buying a WR450 instead of building ours. I'd love to see something that had real potentual without buying the bike again in aftermarket parts and motorwork. I learned my lesson with an 04 Honda. I didn't know anything about the bike at all when we bought it. I just knew it was a Honda and normally they are the better one's and it was better-looking than the Yamaha sitting next to it and cheaper. I wished I had kept my Banshee after I got it home. I later thought I would have been better off buying the Yamaha(the brand I prefer) and they started falling apart.

Banshee better than a 450R?????????????????

You must not turn when you ride.

TWILES
05-14-2007, 12:03 PM
You should ride one that will turn. Mine would turn better than the hybrids I raced against.