PDA

View Full Version : new holeshot SR's on the ds450?

450robot
05-12-2007, 09:06 PM
from what ive seen in the video, and from what others have said, it looks like a itp holeshot style tire (sort of like the original holeshot versions), anyone think they have ties to itp, and got the scoop early on some new sr's?

rjg2
05-19-2007, 10:04 PM
For a company that's offering an ATV that's so technically advanced, why would they use old world technology like the holeshot SR's? When 75% of the GNCC racers out there are using Maxxis it doesn't take a genious to figure out what works best........

Traindog71
05-22-2007, 04:48 AM
BRP Already has a contract with Carlisle/ITP, they have been putting them on the Outlanders since the 800 came out, before that it was Ohtsu, the Renegade comes stock with Holeshot ATRs for example

450robot
05-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by rjg2
For a company that's offering an ATV that's so technically advanced, why would they use old world technology like the holeshot SR's? When 75% of the GNCC racers out there are using Maxxis it doesn't take a genious to figure out what works best........

1- can-am has a contract with itp/carlisle
2- holeshot SR, is the newest radial sport tire offering from itp, far more advanced than whatever your thinking of, get you facts straight, there are alot more itp loyalists out there than you say

SlOoT
05-23-2007, 02:51 AM
On the can-am website it says that the quad will have ITP Holeshot SR tyres.:p

Toadz400
05-23-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by 450robot
1- can-am has a contract with itp/carlisle
2- holeshot SR, is the newest radial sport tire offering from itp, far more advanced than whatever your thinking of, get you facts straight, there are alot more itp loyalists out there than you say

I've always loved Holeshots, the only thing I don't like about them is the tendency to wear down quicker although my XCR's are a few years old with plenty of riding on them and they still have plenty of tread.

450robot
05-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by rjg2

and for your info, they did use SR's, so shut your stupid *** mouth