PDA

View Full Version : pipe and silencer on ebay

rsb5772
05-11-2007, 01:56 PM
I'm looking at an Pro Circut pipe and FMF silencer on ebay. Is there any reason that they wouldn't work together? Thanks!

86250rrider
05-11-2007, 07:02 PM
im sure the silencer wont make any difference. the length is what makes the difference the most.im not sure of the gains using that pipe.......never heard of anyone using one. there must be a reason for that.if your looking for an inexpensive pipe.....i would check into a fmf.i have three for sale on here...and im dropping the price down on all three.i myself would stay away from pro-cicuit for an r.

86250rrider
05-12-2007, 03:21 PM
just be carefull who you take advice from.....couple guys here dont know there r fron a hole in the ground and give free advice.^^^^^^^^and thats what its worth. look at the fast bikes pipes or in the sigs of the quick bikes...see pro-circuit on their rides....NOPE. dont take advice from some 20 year old kid who doesnt have the sense to get a repair manual or set his own floats without help fron tk. paul turner,sparks,esr,ct,fmf ,and many other make good pipes. fmf is a good cheap pipe thats pretty common to find. i like paul turner,sparks and ct racing. never used a esr but i hear they are nice. thats advice from a guy who has been riding since 1986...wow im getting old!!! stick with the winners on a pipe !

rsb5772
05-12-2007, 04:33 PM
WOW! Thanks for the help guys! My R is in pretty rough shape, and will be for a while. For now I'm just trying to get the things I need to be able to take it for a spin. The pipe is (hopefully) the last part I need. Maybe I'll keep looking. I'm not real sure which pipe I want and don't have any experience with any of them. Everybody has one that they like, but I'm pretty much looking for a good deal on one for now. Thanks!