PDA

View Full Version : back end

nicko-31
05-11-2007, 04:34 AM
well this is a question for the guys in the been there had that happen to me department,I just installed a set of +2 front a-arms on my 06 YFZ 450 and a +4 on the rear of my quad ,also klaws all around , 20" in the front 18" in the rear all with stock shocks ( yes I know it's not the ideal set up but I don't have an grand lying around for new shocks or even a re valve at this time ) the question is when I'm riding the back end of the quad tries to come around on me on fast sweeping turns, it has been dry at where I ride and it never did it before the +4 on front and back ?/ any help would be appreciated .

Pappy
05-11-2007, 06:01 AM
Just a geuss, but maybe now your hitting the corners harder since the quad is a bit more stable now?

parkers30
05-11-2007, 06:18 AM
Also, how do you have your ride height set? If it were to low in the front it could cause some of the problem.

Colby@C&DRacing
05-11-2007, 08:27 AM
With the std width the bike had more body roll and tranfered more weight to the tires giving them more traction. Lower your air pressure in the rear tires this will help

nicko-31
05-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Just a geuss, but maybe now your hitting the corners harder since the quad is a bit more stable now? no doubt because it doesn't tip at all, I will check all of the above and see if it makes any difference,thanks and if any one else has insight please feel free to enlighten me