PDA

View Full Version : feul injected racnhers....

pigpin
05-10-2007, 08:32 PM
just got one (07 rancher 4x4 ES), and before i really get it dirty, anybody had these things burried in mud... water... anything to screw up feul injection....

just wondering before i take this prestine machine and do something stupid to ruin it!!

gncc025
06-04-2007, 04:33 PM
i know a guy that just got one and buried it up pretty bad in mud and its still running fine. i wouldn't worry about it too much man. it will be fine as long as you dont go river riding as in, in the river lol. :p

2004300exryder
06-05-2007, 07:57 PM
i have a 420 electric shift and it goofed up because the factory didnt put dielectic grease in one of the connectors but it only screwed up the shifting the dealer fixed it and its been working fine ever since and ive put iit in water over the plastics for a few seconds

pigpin
07-11-2007, 04:47 PM
just to answer my own qeustion and maybe somebody elses too. ive had her in the river up ot the seat and it never missed a lick. ran fine the whole time and hasnt acted up any since. im not recomending you go ride in a river daily for hours at the time, but if you feel like you have the nads and need to cross the river, go for it, she'll make it!!