PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have their Gallbladder taken out?

jcv400ex
05-10-2007, 03:51 PM
I was wondering if any of ya'll had you gall bladder out? Had mine out yesterday, and man am I sore! How long did it take you to recover? I have a kidney belt on and the doc didn't tell me how long I have to wear that dang thing either! :ermm:

Good thing, No work until next THursday! :p

motoxgirl419
05-13-2007, 05:28 PM
I had mine taken out a while back, and it was one of the easiest surgeries I had done. You'll recover soon, and be back to normal in no time. I was feeling a heck of alot better in 4-5 days.

LTandRaptorider
05-13-2007, 05:39 PM
A woman at work had hers removed a month ago... She got it out on Wednesday, back to work Friday. She does have a desk job, but still a quick turnaround! She had some soreness for the next several weeks. How many inscisions do you have from it? She said she has 5. I have 3 from getting my appendix out a few months ago... Dam useless organs... :rolleyes: :p

honda350r
05-14-2007, 08:05 AM
Why would you wear a kidney belt? The gallbladder is just under your ribs.

CBRSLIDER
05-14-2007, 01:16 PM
Jimmy,

Whatcha got going on? Dang I thought I was too young to have such problems......hope ya have a speedy recovery. take care

Ray

jcv400ex
05-14-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm feeling alot better now. I have 4 holes in me. The compression belt was to keep my stomach together incase I over did it.

Just the heartburn is killing me. All I've been eating is toast for breakfast with alittle bit of jelly, then soup the rest of the day. I'm also taking priloseck and it still hurts. If it wasn't for the heartburn, I'd feel like a million bucks. I was able to mow the lawn today, just had to get out of the house!

Ray! I'm doing okay, how the heck have you been? Everything still going well for you?

Aceman
05-14-2007, 04:59 PM
Tonsils, appendix, and now gallbladders!?!? Exactly how many extra organs do we have? Removing organs could be newest way to lose weight.:chinese: