PDA

View Full Version : Tooth Ache

Titanium
05-10-2007, 01:34 PM
So on monday i got a route canal done and a crown and now when i barely bite down it hurts. When i bite down hard it doesnt hurt at all. Does anybody know anything i can do to make this stop.

whiteboycustom
05-10-2007, 01:48 PM
put some asprin in some water and let it disolve and gargle it in ur mouth around where it hurtsfor acouple mins, i heard it works not sure it it really does

trx400EXtreme
05-10-2007, 02:06 PM
chew gum, its gonna hurt really bad at first but if u do it enough eventually u will basicly get to the poibt where the pain doesnt bother u.

ATV Chic
05-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Get a case of Orajel :D j/k that sux dude hope it gets better soon

400exrider707
05-10-2007, 02:17 PM
I had this happen before too! It goes away after a while. I think most of it is from the root canal, and swelling under the tooth.

My originally was just a big filling, and it was very close to the nerve, well after chewing with it for a week or so, it got infected from irritating the nerve and became abcessed. The left side of my face grew in size by about 3x. I then had to have the root canal, but no crown was put on, and had to take anti-biotics for a couple weeks, then went back and got the root canal. Dont worry the pain will eventually go away. Mine still hurts once in a great while if I bite on something just right.

RidinRed420
05-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
So on monday i got a route canal done and a crown and now when i barely bite down it hurts. When i bite down hard it doesnt hurt at all. Does anybody know anything i can do to make this stop.

dont bite down on it for a while... it takes time to heal after you rip the nerve out of your tooth. take advil or tylenol which ever you prefer.

Conman007
05-10-2007, 03:30 PM
I just got braces and its relly annoying to so I feel your pain.

CRich[814]
05-10-2007, 03:31 PM
my brother had wisdom teeth and they gave him vike's. im not sure if they offered them to you, but they helped him out so much. it got to the point where he was basically in tears before he got them and afterwards he was fine.