PDA

View Full Version : 2001 426ex for sale, paoli IN

r-exrider0003
05-10-2007, 12:29 PM
It's a 2001 Honda 400ex, bored to a 426. Has a hotcam stage II, Big Gun Race series exhaust, and a K&N filter. I bought it about a month ago from a guy who had it rebuilt by a local shop about a year and a half ago. The guy was in a car wreck and hadnt rode it much at all for about a year. So i bought a new battery and it started right up. It has douglas red label (.190) rear rims, with kenda klaws, and razrs on stock rims in the front. Has AC bumper and nerfbars, yellow plastic with a white brothers graphic and gripper seat cover. It also has works dual rate, no rezzy, front shocks. The only thing wrong with it is i think that it needs new front a-arm bushings, and posibly new front shocks.Rear bearings are going out, and i have orderd a new dual row RAD bearing carrier with outter grease fitting... I just tore it all down and cleaned the carb, air filter, rear end, motor, and put fresh spark plug, oil and oil filter in it. It runs really well, starts as soon as you touch the button, no choke even needed, and its fairly fast, can beat my brothers 05 450r, with exhaust insert, jetted, and airbox lid off, by 2 or 3 quad lengths... plus i weigh about 50lbs more than him. This quad doesnt really need much, and has alotta potential.... im goign to try to get some pix up soon, im located below Paoli, Indiana zip code 47125.... i'd like to get about $2800 or so for it, but im negotiable, and would be intersted in trades... Im trying to get a 450 of somesort not brand biast yamaha honda, doesnt matter..., and would be really interested in 450 trades. I should have pix soon, and quad can been seen anytime just give me a call at (812) 620-7447 if you need to know anything else.

r-exrider0003
05-11-2007, 11:12 AM
BUMP.... $2700...

r-exrider0003
05-15-2007, 09:03 PM
T T T