PDA

View Full Version : need help with

pats2007450er
05-10-2007, 11:00 AM
i cant figure out how.like how to quote what someone has posted for example;it will say

then i can post a reply.

Quote;trxfast450
nice quad how fastis it.any motor work done.
__________________________________________________ _
then when i respond everyone will know i know's im answering trxfast450 question.

also right above my little pic where it show location,post#,how do i delete senior member and put my own little message up there.any help would be very appreciated.thanks

parkers30
05-10-2007, 11:32 AM
There is a quote button in the bottom right hand corner of each post to apply the quote, or there is a quote button on the reply window.

To edit the 'title' go to you User control panel and it is in the the profile as Custom User text. type it in the blank there

moto04racing
05-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by pats2007450er
i cant figure out how.like how to quote what someone has posted for example;it will say

then i can post a reply.

Quote;trxfast450
nice quad how fastis it.any motor work done.
__________________________________________________ _
then when i respond everyone will know i know's im answering trxfast450 question.

also right above my little pic where it show location,post#,how do i delete senior member and put my own little message up there.any help would be very appreciated.thanks

the little quote button at the bottom of each post.. lower right corner

pats2007450er
05-10-2007, 05:43 PM
man thanks alot i'll try it.:D

pats2007450er
05-10-2007, 05:45 PM
yea it worked thanks

Originally posted by parkers30
There is a quote button in the bottom right hand corner of each post to apply the quote, or there is a quote button on the reply window.

To edit the 'title' go to you User control panel and it is in the the profile as Custom User text. type it in the blank there