PDA

View Full Version : leager crf hybrid

racernorris
05-09-2007, 08:27 PM
i just wanted to let everyone know that i bought my leager that was stolen in october for $400. i will let everyone know who it was soon!

norris quinn
quinn motorsports

the 97
05-09-2007, 08:37 PM
what happened??????????????

racernorris
05-09-2007, 09:00 PM
i put flyers up at a lot of tracks and trail riding areas, two weeks ago a kid called and said he knew where it was, and that the guy payed $300 for it. so i met up with the kid that called and i bought my leager back. it was stolen in october 06, out of my race trailer while i was out of town, i am 99% sure of who stole it, but i am working a deal with the guy i bought it back from to give me the info i need to arrest the thief! like i said i will let everyone know who as soon as i have the proof.

norris
leager crf, protrax front end, cr 500 link rear, axis rear shock, fox evol front shocks(custom), white bros carbon pro ehaust, full bore plastic, clarke tank, lone star axle, rekluse, cp piston, etc.

WhiteYFZ
05-09-2007, 09:26 PM
good news man. let us know what happens!

1fst400
05-09-2007, 10:38 PM
any damage?

400exrider707
05-10-2007, 05:57 AM
I remember it being posted a while ago that it had been stolen... glad you got it back man... who the heck sells a leager hybrid for $300 anyways? Even if you didn't know what it was, you would still have to think its worth more than that. Retards!

Quad18star
05-10-2007, 06:15 AM
You bought back your own quad that was stolen from you ??? :confused:

You could have saved yourself $400 , called the cops , told them you knew where your stolen quad was , and they'd have gone and gotten it for you. Then they'd either charge the guy who bought it , or get him to speak and say who he bought it off of.

54warrior
05-10-2007, 06:37 AM
Glad you got it back.

parkers30
05-10-2007, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
You bought back your own quad that was stolen from you ??? :confused:

You could have saved yourself $400 , called the cops , told them you knew where your stolen quad was , and they'd have gone and gotten it for you. Then they'd either charge the guy who bought it , or get him to speak and say who he bought it off of.

kinda of what I was thinking, but sometimes the system doesn't work like that

400exrider707
05-10-2007, 08:45 AM
$400 is getting off cheap getting back a unique bike back like that one, and all together still. Im sure compared to the price to build it, it was nothing.

the 97
05-11-2007, 02:06 PM
hope that it all works out for you...hope whoever stole it gets a BIG cell mate....

coolex
05-11-2007, 08:47 PM
ne pics

racernorris
05-12-2007, 07:58 AM
i was out of town when it was stolen, i called the cops and one came out and took my name and address and wrote down stolen four wheeler. i called every day for a month to get them to take finger prints, finally they answered there phone and the investigater came out and took finger prints in my race trailer. this was november! january i had been calling and finally the investigater answered my call, he informed me that i had to come and have my finger prints taken before they could send them to the state crime lab. needless to say i am pissed! the night i went to buy my leager back i called the investigater (his cell) he answered (i was floored) i told him what was happening, he said to try and buy it first, and if i was unable to call him! ha ha ha! yea wright! the reason i bought it back is for information and it is going to cost me more to get all the info i need. in other words i did all my own investigating, found my leager, now i will more than likely have to beg the cops to arrest the thief after i have paid for the proof and handed to them. my leager is fine, no damage. norris

Mean250r
05-12-2007, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by racernorris
i was out of town when it was stolen, i called the cops and one came out and took my name and address and wrote down stolen four wheeler. i called every day for a month to get them to take finger prints, finally they answered there phone and the investigater came out and took finger prints in my race trailer. this was november! january i had been calling and finally the investigater answered my call, he informed me that i had to come and have my finger prints taken before they could send them to the state crime lab. needless to say i am pissed! the night i went to buy my leager back i called the investigater (his cell) he answered (i was floored) i told him what was happening, he said to try and buy it first, and if i was unable to call him! ha ha ha! yea wright! the reason i bought it back is for information and it is going to cost me more to get all the info i need. in other words i did all my own investigating, found my leager, now i will more than likely have to beg the cops to arrest the thief after i have paid for the proof and handed to them. my leager is fine, no damage. norris

Nice man, congrats on finding your bike.

I lost all respect for cops when my house got robbed 2 years ago. For some reason the robbers slit the tires on my dads car (i guess to see if it was being moved) and the put there hand on my dads dusty hood and it was clearly there finger prints, cops said it was nothing and did nothing about it. FTP:mad:

crazedape
05-12-2007, 03:35 PM
I went through the same crap when my Raptor got stolen. I had people telling me who stole it. But nobody could tell me where it was. I told the police all the information I had gathered and it was like they didn't even care. They also told me if I confronted the guy about it they would have to arrest me for assault. WTF No wonder people steal stuff from everybody else, there is little chance of getting caught and they always get paid. If I ever see someone stealing stuff from anybody, I am going to kick @$$ first then figure out what is going on. I am so tired of thieves. By the way Norris my 250r still runs good and am very pleased with your work. Thanks and glad you got that one of kind quad back. Persue those crooks and hopefully they will get what they deserve.