PDA

View Full Version : where did everyone go last weekend MX racing that is

quadracer707
05-09-2007, 12:53 PM
where did everyone go last weekend?? MX racing Atco heard there were a lot of wrecks at district 6 race, how about Sleepy on saturday did they change any of the track like they posted & how was it?? Anyone at the Suzuki series How is it going & is it worth going to sounds real good?? & finally how was the Dutchmen I heard it was a real nice track & very well maintained, is it competitive like the big track was?? & finally anyone going to Evansville this weekend. Asking alot of questions we were broke down last week & were not in a real hury to just slap everything back together.
Hope people put some input on these questions.
Thanx WADES DAD

quadgeek631
05-10-2007, 08:20 PM
I got to dutchmen, however I didn't race due to some injuries. The track did look nice and well taken care of, but it definately didn't look like it had the competetiveness that last years big track had. It looked pretty tight in a spectators point of view, but like I said I was not actually racing. I also got to sleepy to watch and it looks like they made some good positive changes for this year. Nice new berms, and it seemed like they had better passing sections. Also interested to hear about these tracks from somebody that raced them!