PDA

View Full Version : Lbl Turkey Bay Lets Do This As Planned Oct 18,19,20...cmon

Castor-426ex
10-14-2002, 07:04 PM
Im tryin to see whos comin...so i know I aint wastin my time ridin by myself....so lemme know...please...lets have a good turnout...ill be there next sat and sun poss mon...

Striker49
10-15-2002, 05:40 AM
I dont think were gonna know til we all get there. I know im comin, Z400ACDC is comin, fearthisracer, and lilguyon400ex and beltslipper are prolly coming. But thats it for the moment. :(

Braff1
10-15-2002, 06:08 AM
I was planning on going but my fiance reminded me that we are suppose to get married Oct 18. Maybe next time guys/gals.

Castor-426ex
10-15-2002, 06:32 AM
lmao bring the preist...ill sing...:D

Moto92
10-15-2002, 12:33 PM
Yeah Ill be there sunday. I just got off the phone will a local shop and they are holding two new ball joints for me until I can get them tomorrow. So maybe I wont have to ride until the wheel falls off now.
Hey Striker, why dont you PM all the maybes you listed the other day and see if we can get anyone else to show.

Striker49
10-15-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
Yeah Ill be there sunday. I just got off the phone will a local shop and they are holding two new ball joints for me until I can get them tomorrow. So maybe I wont have to ride until the wheel falls off now.
Hey Striker, why dont you PM all the maybes you listed the other day and see if we can get anyone else to show.

Already did most of em...but i didnt get any replies? :confused:

marksuttonjr
10-16-2002, 11:42 AM
I'll be there from the afternoon of the 24 til yhe morning of the 27 there will be 6 other people with me thurs. and fri. then there are supposed to be between 15 and 20 of us the rest of the time. I realy wish that I could get a sport quad between now and then because thr Rancher beat the S### out of me the other time that I was down there.

Moto92
10-16-2002, 12:16 PM
What time are we going to meet sunday morning? Its takes me
2 1/2 hours to drive so I need to know when to get up :D

Striker49
10-16-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
What time are we going to meet sunday morning? Its takes me
2 1/2 hours to drive so I need to know when to get up :D

:mad: You arent coming Saturday...whats wrong with you?!
lol

10 sound aight? 11 was kinda late last time.

I may be there next weekend too...but Ill have to pull a few strings.

Ill keep an eye on the weather...its kinda looking around low-mid 60s and possible showers :eek:

Castor-426ex
10-16-2002, 10:43 PM
i dont care...we wont melt...lol

Striker49
10-17-2002, 09:51 AM
Yeah, Ill keep an eye on the weather and post it tomorrow.

Ill be camping at Wranglers Campground this weekend and will be in a Green 3-door S-10. I should be up there fairly early...around 9ish possibly.

Ill watch the weather.

lil400exman
10-17-2002, 10:47 AM
i dont think i will be there on sat. i have to go to a family thing:grr :mad: they always have to plan those damn things on those damn weekends! i might be sunday i will have to play it by ear:D i want to go and i am going to go here b4 it all freeze's up.. i wil pm ya stryker...:devil i want to go man i was liek **** mom slapped me face i was liek what the **** slaap she was liek i want to you to get to know these kids.... i kalled the kid he has a 1984 trx200 with no brakes and bald tires...... well at least its a honda. and least he rides and i will show him whos boss the the 400:macho lol have fun and keep the rubber side down...:devil :square :eek: i will pm ya stryker tho......

Striker49
10-17-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
i dont think i will be there on sat. i have to go to a family thing:grr :mad: they always have to plan those damn things on those damn weekends! i might be sunday i will have to play it by ear:D i want to go and i am going to go here b4 it all freeze's up.. i wil pm ya stryker...:devil i want to go man i was liek **** mom slapped me face i was liek what the **** slaap she was liek i want to you to get to know these kids.... i kalled the kid he has a 1984 trx200 with no brakes and bald tires...... well at least its a honda. and least he rides and i will show him whos boss the the 400:macho lol have fun and keep the rubber side down...:devil :square :eek: i will pm ya stryker tho......

Pm me by at least 4PM tomorrow afternoon b/c I am leaving then. Im camping up at LBL for the weekend so I wont be able check the forum during the ride.

Hope things turn out good, hope to see ya there.