PDA

View Full Version : i am lost

zinx_01
10-14-2002, 06:40 PM
hey i live in southern indiana and have run out of places to ride. i have hit haspin acres,badlands,sparta,londen,and big rock. does anyone else know of somewhere else to ride i am thinking about going to michigan to carve some dunes. any info would help.

AtvMxRider
10-14-2002, 06:51 PM
Welcome to EXRiders! I'm sure somebody here can answer your ?

papaw
10-14-2002, 06:56 PM
check out mountain parkway in clay city,ky.2000 acres of trails,and very nice hills.have not been there in a while but i love the hills there.not too rocky either....

ajp
10-15-2002, 02:29 PM
Where in Southern Indiana do you live? I live in Louisville, KY and am desperately looking for some places to ride. Any near here?

marksuttonjr
10-16-2002, 11:45 AM
LBL Turkey Bay it is closer than The Bad Lands in Northern Indiana and from what I've seen of their trails from my trip there it is some prety good riding.

10-16-2002, 11:59 AM
I live in Louisville too and know of all kinds of places...what type of riding you guys do???

AJP,,,were you at in Louisville????

10-16-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by marksuttonjr
LBL Turkey Bay it is closer than The Bad Lands in Northern Indiana and from what I've seen of their trails from my trip there it is some prety good riding.

Actually it takes me longer to get to LBL than it does to get to the badlands..:confused:

Doibugu2
10-16-2002, 12:03 PM
Rico,

The picture you posted of the Hooters girls the other day, was that a Hooters right off highway 65?

ajp
10-16-2002, 12:58 PM
I'm in the east end of Louisville. Near the Gene Snyder and Westport Road. I am desperate for some riding places. Where are the places you know of in or near Louisville? We'll have to hook up. I'm on a '02 400 ex. I love trail riding but I'll take anything!!! Let me know!

Thanks!

10-17-2002, 06:58 AM
AJP man I work righta around the corner from ya..I work behind the summit mall off HWY 22. But I live out off dixie hwy in the southend. I ride more MX tracks than anything but also trail ride too but not as near as often,,looks like most of my trail riding is gonna be with racing GNCC's and a winter harescrambles series..

ajp
10-17-2002, 07:54 AM
That's cool that you work right around the corner from me. Do you know of any places to ride, even if it's on an MX track. I thought about going out near where you live, off Dixie Hwy. around that power plant. Any ideas???

AJP

Taco
10-17-2002, 08:00 AM
ajp dont do it. If ya go riding with Rico he will coax you into buying some beer and you will never even hit the trails. You'll end up just sitting there and bsing.:D :cool: :blah