PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Z400 For Sale!!!!

scanz85
05-08-2007, 08:36 PM
2006 LT-Z400/white. This quad is practically brand new not ridden very much. I bought it in February of 06 when I was in on leave from Iraq. I rode it twice then went back. I cam home at the end of summer 06 and rode it some more. It's modded pretty nice and it rips. It's got a Pulse Charger full exhaust, edelbrock carb, rev max +2000 rev box, K&N air filter and power lid, Comp Flo stainless steel oil filter and cover. It has factory ordered under armor from a arms all the way to the rear skid pate and heel guards along with aluminum air scoops and grill for the radiator. I ordered but did not yet receive an aluminum oil tank thats included. It has Tag X5 handlebars, a manual cam chain tensioner, and a water pump guard. The rear tires are next to brand new Holeshot HD's (ridden on once) and ITP aluminum baja wheels (also ridden on once). I change the oil often and I run engine ice coolant and two cool oil additive which works awesome. I have invested w/the purchase of this quad about 9 grand all together on it. Of course I know quads don't hold their value what so ever so Im asking $4700. Please make an offer but dont ask me to sell this to you for 4grand or less because it is definitely worth way more than that. I would not sell this quad but I got one heck of a deal on a yfz450 from a friend, I couldnt turn it down. Email me w/any questions at all.
znacs76@yahoo.com.
I will deliver this quad if need be upto 100 miles, you can email me for the exact details.
Thanks for lookin!!

Pics on website:
http://community.webshots.com/album/549118241JJuAxm

scanz85
05-09-2007, 03:59 PM
MUST go, $4500 out the door!