PDA

View Full Version : Youth Boots - Suggestions PLEASE

mxdad
05-08-2007, 09:09 AM
So it is time to buy the boy some new boots and I am having trouble deciding which ones to get. Any suggestions on a comfortable, light weight but durable pair of boots? Also any suggestions as to where to buy them would be great as well!!! Thanks for any help!!!

AtvMxRider
05-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Alpinestars. My son has had about 4 pair and they are very durable.

mcatvme
05-08-2007, 04:17 PM
My son wears Alpinestar tech6 and he says there are the best yet. he has gone throw alot of boots in his young age already. We easy get 2 seasons thats over 40 harescrambles on ours then we usally have to get a new pair because his feet grow.

AtvMxRider
05-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by mcatvme
My son wears Alpinestar tech6 and he says there are the best yet. he has gone throw alot of boots in his young age already. We easy get 2 seasons thats over 40 harescrambles on ours then we usally have to get a new pair because his feet grow.

2 seasons? Your lucky the last set only made it 8 months:ermm: and he grew out of them

mcatvme
05-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
2 seasons? Your lucky the last set only made it 8 months:ermm: and he grew out of them
I dont know what that means?? You think we only have one pair of boots or just one make. We are always trying different items to find out what makes him the most comfortable.

AtvMxRider
05-08-2007, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by mcatvme
I dont know what that means?? You think we only have one pair of boots or just one make. We are always trying different items to find out what makes him the most comfortable.

What I meant is my son's last pair only lasted 8 months and he grew out of them.

mcatvme
05-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Livin4Real
05-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Another vote here for Alpinestars as well. They're very comfortable and very durable, check ebay for some good used ones if you kid is in a growing stage.

mxdad
05-09-2007, 03:58 AM
Well since I have always heard good things about alpinestars and it seems like a lot of your riders like them I will be ordering him some today. Thanks for the replies!!!

EXMARK
05-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Just got my 5yr old a new pair of Fox Forma Pro Jr. and they are an awesome pair of boots. They do run alittle small go one size up.