PDA

View Full Version : turbo 88 honda fourtrax

traxant
05-08-2007, 07:11 AM
hey all im new to this forum and i recently decided to turbo my fourwheeler. im starting out just with a supercharger and see how that works but if yall have any imput i would like to here it.

whiteboycustom
05-08-2007, 01:24 PM
how would that work out with all the mud and water and dust and all the air intake it has to suck in????? are superchargers and turbos pretty much water proof and can handle nasty conditions????

traxant
05-09-2007, 06:34 AM
im not going to be off roading in it anymore its going to be race ready.

whiteboycustom
05-09-2007, 08:01 AM
interesting, drag strip??? and what kind of suspension mods are u going with??? lowering it any to help with all that added power?? and u gonna take alot of the weight off of it to get the best times and wins out of it

traxant
05-11-2007, 07:35 AM
well i dont really know i was going to look around and wait till im done with some of my projects but im putin exhaust on know and i am also doing the intake. im going to put on a electric supercharger 1st to see if there is a diff. but i am also making a fiberglass body for it soon. and yes i am lowering the front. i am a 6"1" 230lb guy and it drops the back already so. but i also installed a horn and im going to redo lights.

pitchblack400
08-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Man may need to invest some of that money that your going to spend on a turbo, tires, winch, and all the goodies you've posted about on a new quad. And you woudln't need a turbo and all that stuff if you was just going to race it.