PDA

View Full Version : Trade for TRX450

ohioEX
05-07-2007, 04:37 PM
I have a '96 Chevy Tahoe that I need to get ride of. I would like to trade it for a TRX450. The Tahoe is a 1996, has high miles and needs a little work. It is the LT 4-door model, so it has grey leather interior with power drivers seat. Drivers seat cover does show cracking/wear on side by door. Carpet has some stains from dirt, grease, etc. It has a Pioneer CD player installed becasue the factory CD quit working. It needs the rear passenger door handle and the rear drivers handle trim. The exterior is Black over Silver two tone. It has dents on the roof from hail and a dent on the rear roof piller from a tree branch falling on it during a camping trip. It does have some rust on the body, no holes through the metal. It has a 2" body lift with a add-a-leaf on the back and what I was told aftermarket torsion bar keys with new Pro Comp shocks. Has the factory tow package with coolers for the tranny. Transmission was rebuild about 2 years ago with heavy duty parts for towing and durability. Rear end was rebuilt last spring with all new bearings and gears with a quick-lock and new brakes. Front brakes, ball joints, and parts were replaced about 2 years ago. The bad thing is that it needs a new starter and flex plate. I don't have the time (or Garage) to put into it and I bought a truck to drive instead. I bought the truck in Jan. 01 with 127,000 miles on it and it now has about 187,000. Engine ran great when parked and still does. Just needs a starter and flex plate. For more info or pics, email me @ skwert_720@yahoo.com

ohioEX
05-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Any takers if I get the starter/flexplate fixed?

Troy15x
05-14-2007, 03:42 PM
hey man
i will take 6000 for my quad if you are interested

or if you still have your 400ex we might be able to work out a trade but i would need like $3000 cash

let me know if you are interested