PDA

View Full Version : Houser Arms

riz400
10-25-2001, 10:33 PM
Here's a pic of my Houser A-Arms mounted on my 400EX. Man I love these things. What a difference in handling!!! The quality is top notch and I love the silvervein powdercoat.

10-26-2001, 07:32 AM
Houser products are sweet ain't they,,,here's a pic of mine except there in use in the picture,,,

10-26-2001, 07:48 AM
Houser products are sweet ain't they,,,here's a pic of mine except there in use in the picture,,,

JabberJaw
10-26-2001, 07:59 AM
I had too much beer! I'm seeing double!

10-26-2001, 08:04 AM
that's what ya get fer drinkin beer in the mornin,,,if ya don't stop drinkin from the night before you'll be fine...

Smoker
10-28-2001, 01:05 AM
Rico, I was wondering with the +1 houser's and stock rims, do your front wheels hang outside the track of the back wheels? I'm talking with a stock width axle. I want to trail ride on my bike still and just adjust the axle and change the front wheels to MX. :confused:

10-29-2001, 06:45 AM
Well I put the ext. axle on before the front arms so I really don't know,,I've never even had the stocker tires on with the new arms so I dont' know if I can answer your question buddy. But what I think your asking is the same question I had for a long time. I do some trail riding and didnt' want a quad that was a mile wide. So I bought an adjustable axle,,durablue eliminator,,which comes +2 inches wider than stock,,and then you add spacers to make it +4 wider...follow me,,it's not stock length with no spacers it's +2 wide no matter what. THen I purchased the +1 wide and +1/2 forward arms which do make it wider,,,make a smoother and better handling front end but doesn't make it too wide for trail riding. I love my setup I have,,i'd really like +2 arms but what I got does the job and doesn't leave me in the dust of other racers/riders..go out to my link below and you can see what they look like mounted on my bike...let me know if ya want more info,,,Rico.:D