PDA

View Full Version : One Idustries Graphic Kit

riz400
10-25-2001, 10:26 PM
Here is a pic of my new graphics kit. Very easy to install with a little time and patience.

Warrioreater400ex
10-26-2001, 07:27 AM
that looks pretty nice! do they have a different one for the yellow 400s?

"BLAHH"300!!
10-26-2001, 08:54 AM
that does look nice and clean man
2 suggestions for you though

that yellow on the front the airrow- pointing down
i'd take a razer blade a carefully cut around it and lift it out of
there- just take that yellow completely out- or cut it to where it's just the outline of the yellow arrow- -wait--how do you spell arrow??- anyway--- also i'd take that razor and cut where that black writing is behind the- HONDA- i'd take that out also-
but it looks tight as it is-

good job

riz400
10-26-2001, 09:30 AM
Yes they do make one for the yellow 400. The hardest part is putting on the seat cover and keeping it stretched tight. I used 1/4 inch staples. Any longer and they would go through the plastic.

Tommy 17
10-26-2001, 01:15 PM
riz i basically got the same quad as u haha. i got the bumper that u do. i got the graphics u do. i got the shock wears like u but they are black. i got the silver renthal bars. i suggest u do this if u like handguards i got yellow acerbis rally pros yellow and i can say is they make ur graphics stand out alot. i also order a set of yellow back ground for the rear it makes it look really nice. i got red grips 2 to offset it some. i should have a pic of it by next weekend its really nice i think alot of u will like it. how hard is it to put the little stickers on the side that go on the rear fender i didn't put mine on yet to scared to mess it up. riz i first saw ur quad it scared me bc i thought it was mine thats how close they look alike. i am gonna call my uncle tonight see if i can get his digital camera i am sick of waiting for mine.

ex why would u cut out the yellow thats y i bought that graphics kit bc i like how the yellow red and black and silver all were in it and its easy to color coat or match ur quad. i dunno i would never cut my graphics it would make it easier for the pressure washer to blow them off and it would look like crap i think without the yellow just my opioion.

exTAZe400
10-26-2001, 01:27 PM
Where did you get your graphics kit at?

My bike came w/ the one industries seat but
I couldn't find the graphics.

Let me know by post or email.

Thanks,

Greg.

riz400
10-26-2001, 03:25 PM
I got my kit from Moto-Man. I paid $128.00 to my door. The stickers go on easy as long as you know what your doing. First you get familiar with the positioning. Then you peel a little off the corner and start to apply the sticker. I used a cloth or a soft glove to smooth out the graphic as you apply it. This makes the process go much faster.

Hey 400EX21: It sounds like you have good taste...haha. I would like to see a pic of your quad. I actually wanted the black front skock covers but my shop only had the red at the time.

What do you mean about the yellow background for the rear?? Do you mean number backgrounds??

Tommy 17
10-26-2001, 03:59 PM
ya they are for the rear. they are yellow cut exactly how the fender shape is u know how it kinda has that half egg shape. i got a custom shop to make me a set of them they are yellow background wit black number built into them and a red line that goes around the outside of the boarder. they should be done in a month or so the guy said. they aren't like a sticker of top of a sticker its all one they cost around 35$ a piece but they look really nice a friend has white back ground black number yellow ring around the out side.