PDA

View Full Version : MTV Scarred

JForestZ34
05-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Who watches that show. I'm watching it right now. Really good show..

James

05-06-2007, 08:24 PM
isnt MTV supposed to play music videos? not this stupid road rules bul**** 24/7

05-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Honda86
isnt MTV supposed to play music videos? not this stupid road rules bul**** 24/7

That's what I wondered...... They should atleast change there name cause it's deffinately not Music Television anymore.

trx400EXtreme
05-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Nova
That's what I wondered...... They should atleast change there name cause it's deffinately not Music Television anymore.

your right, its mature television.:blah: :devil: j/k

TXATVRIDER
05-06-2007, 08:44 PM
I love that show used to watch it whenever i could or caught it on tv.

Unverfehrt400ex
05-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Pretty crazy show. But really. Is there ever a time at all that they play actual music anymore????

pats2007450er
05-06-2007, 10:47 PM
what about the Andy Milinakis show.i think it's pretty fcking stupid.he's a lil unmature kid that does stupid sh*t.scarred is about the only good show on there and you have to watch the same one 10 time's before the new episode come's on.MTV:confused:

bluebaron
05-06-2007, 10:51 PM
Andy Milonakis is 31 years old:eek:

mineralgrey01gt
05-06-2007, 10:55 PM
MTV jams does, so does all the other actual musica stations i get on my cable lol

Kickstarts-suck
05-07-2007, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by bluebaron
Andy Milonakis is 31 years old:eek:

Andrew Michael Milonakis (born January 30, 1976, in Katonah, New York) is an American comedian who plays the role of a pre-pubescent boy on his television show, The Andy Milonakis Show. He has a congenital growth-hormone condition that gives him the outward appearance and voice of a pre-adolescent boy, when he is in fact an adult man.

:ermm:

pats2007450er
05-07-2007, 01:13 AM
holly sh*t i just read up on it.it's true he's 31 but i wonder if he act's weard all the time.he's a fruit loop:blah:

05-07-2007, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by pats2007450er
holly sh*t i just read up on it.it's true he's 31 but i wonder if he act's weard all the time.he's a fruit loop:blah:

lol. WTF? Where did you read it? I always thought he was just some lucky 14yo kid that gets paid to act stupid.

05-07-2007, 08:56 AM
no he is in his early 30s, MTV is just pathedic now with all the stupid shows they have, It should be JUST music video or a news related to music.

CannondaleRider
05-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Yeah, MTV is stupid......theres a few shows that are good, but only a few.

"Music Television" used to play music 24/7...............then they started with the stupid shows......the stupid shows overloaded the channel.

......SO, they create MTV2, played music 24/7........then, yet again, they started with the stupid shows.....and, yet again, the stupid shows are overloading the channel.

Give it time, I guarantee there will be an MTV3.....and they'll do the same thing.

05-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider

"Music Television" used to play music 24/7...............then they started with the stupid shows......the stupid shows overloaded the channel.

......SO, they create MTV2, played music 24/7........then, yet again, they started with the stupid shows.....and, yet again, the stupid shows are overloading the channel.

Give it time, I guarantee there will be an MTV3.....and they'll do the same thing.

One of the mtv's not sure which one if its mtv or mtv2, but one of them pays out more than the other.

Scro
05-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Anybody see the episode last night? They had a guy that cased a jump on a quad and ripped his finger off:eek2:

05-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Honda86
no he is in his early 30s, MTV is just pathedic now with all the stupid shows they have, It should be JUST music video or a news related to music.

Idk. I like some of them shows. The ones I watch are scarred, jackass, wildboyz, and some of Bams shows are ok. The rest are stupid i meen like them dateing shows the way they talk, you know its all fake its like their reading it from a script the way their voices are and like theyll be crying but wheres the tears? The best show that has "acting" is viva la bam and bams un holy union. Most of the stuff that happens in bams show is acting but not all is planed. Elimidate is fake too all acting if any one didn't know.

05-07-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Scro
Anybody see the episode last night? They had a guy that cased a jump on a quad and ripped his finger off:eek2:

I missed it!!! Hope its on tonight. I thought they were all repetes last night so I didnt watch :grr:

Premis
05-14-2007, 12:08 AM

That is Jason Watt, it is the crash from Carpe Diem.

AZblaster44
05-14-2007, 12:21 AM
MTV playes a few videos in the morning early for like 2 hours...

and there is an MTV 3 its the hispanic/latino mtv ;) i dont get it but i see commercials for it every now and then

SGA
05-14-2007, 12:50 AM
Watched it last night, pretty good show if you like seeing people break things.
I remember when this new channel came out many years ago, suppose to play music videos all day, it was called MTV.

coolex
05-14-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Watched it last night, pretty good show if you like seeing people break things.
I remember when this new channel came out many years ago, suppose to play music videos all day, it was called MTV.

i herd it wasnt always rap music either, but hey sex sells:rolleyes:

Ron89
05-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider

I used to love the Tom Greene show and celebrity death match though. Those were shows I could watch...not the rich 16 year olds that ***** and moan about everything.

Ryan
05-14-2007, 05:12 PM
The old MTV was the best. They had all the original metal bands. That cartoon with that dude who had a huge fore head (if anyone can remember the name of that show?). Just good stuff. The only decent metal tv show is headbangers ball. Its alot of new metal bands, though. And most of them sound the same and plain sucks. But some stuff is original.

atvRiDa400ex
05-14-2007, 05:21 PM
they play music all day on channel 358 MTV for cox cable.

but scarred is hard for me to watch because it reminds me of when i broke my arm.

my scar for life:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/mestoe/DSCN0977.jpg

05-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by atvRiDa400ex
they play music all day on channel 358 MTV for cox cable.

but scarred is hard for me to watch because it reminds me of when i broke my arm.

my scar for life:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/mestoe/DSCN0977.jpg

Did the doc cut your arm open or is that from the bone?

Sjorge450R
05-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
The old MTV was the best. They had all the original metal bands. That cartoon with that dude who had a huge fore head (if anyone can remember the name of that show?). Just good stuff. The only decent metal tv show is headbangers ball. Its alot of new metal bands, though. And most of them sound the same and plain sucks. But some stuff is original.

BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD!!!! how can you forget that!!...lol

TWISTED DINLI
05-14-2007, 07:36 PM

yea i seen that. that had to hurt.:eek2:

atvRiDa400ex
05-14-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by doodtherider
Did the doc cut your arm open or is that from the bone?

the bone broke through at the top where the large part of the scar is, and the doc TRIED to stich the rest up, but as you can see he didnt do a very good job. Especially cuz he used staples instead of dissolving stitches!

Dan_Guetter
06-14-2007, 01:19 PM
http://www.funnyordie.com/v1/view_video.php?viewkey=3da6d2c3f2bd19e7b9d6&page=&viewtype=&category=

Best episode ever!

250r4life
06-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Rob & Big has to be one of the best shows on tv.. i frickin love that show...

i try to watch scarred, but man, i can only take so much... a lot of those guys mangle themselves... i have a feeling it is bad karma to watch that ;)

wild boyz is absolutely hilarious as well... but yah, they never play music anymore... and i have MTV and MTV2

procircuit406ex
06-14-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
http://www.funnyordie.com/v1/view_video.php?viewkey=3da6d2c3f2bd19e7b9d6&page=&viewtype=&category=

Best episode ever!

Lol thats pretty good:chinese: