PDA

View Full Version : Typhoon 125 thoughts

8d dad
05-06-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm getting my son a 125 in a month, and was looking to hear your thoughts of this machine. I am not looking for your opinions just would like to hear from you all that own one and have had some time to race/ run the "bugs" out.
He will not be able to race his till Aug. when he turns 8. He will be racing his 50 till then so we have some time to get used to shifting.
I would like to hear good, bad.

33racing
05-07-2007, 05:57 AM
They are ok for begginers

God'sGirl.MQ.20
05-11-2007, 08:50 PM
We've had our's since August and October. Our daughter has loved her bikes. We've had transmission bugs (clutch baskets) and she broke her crank this past weekend. That may be reason to gripe for some but not for us. The crew at Xtreme have been great. They have jumped right on any problems we had. It's been a power house in our series. I believe all the frame issues have been resolved. We've had the pleasure to work with Kenny V. personally, so he has recognized any problems ahead of time.

No major gripes for our camp. We've asked her if she wants to switch to a 2 stroke bike. I won't name names. She said right away , "Nope, I love my bikes!" Enough said? :)