PDA

View Full Version : lectron carb

DISHO1
10-25-2001, 09:47 PM
i have read alot about the fcr and i know it is a very good carb to ues on a 400 ,but i would like some info on the lectron carb. does anyone use a lectron carb and how do you like it?

thanks jason

10-26-2001, 02:09 AM
I used to have a 36mm Lectron carb that I got from TC racing. OK carb but a lot of problems. You have to make the carb fit on your Quad. I.E, turn it to 1 o'clock, grind throttle housing. My throttle always stuck open. so I sold it. I would recommend the FCR.

I would not recommend the Lectron.

10-26-2001, 08:10 AM
If you want a carb that you can jump on you bike and go then get the FCR,,,if ya like to adjust things and play with settings and rebuild your entire intake system then the lecton is just what your looking for,,,I wouldn't own one,,,,problem childs I think. Takes forever to get adjusted properly also and the bike won't idle worth a crap either..

wheeltrax
10-27-2001, 12:33 AM
They had a review in one of the ATV mags, They mentioned that it is hard to install and if you dont get everything just so, you can have a problem with it sticking. They also did mention that it does increase power.