PDA

View Full Version : pimpinyfz450

noreversesucks
05-06-2007, 12:58 AM
My first ripoff from this site I guess.
I bought a pair of tires/wheels from him.
I sent a moneyorder, got no tires/wheels, and then he deleted the entire for sale thread.

pimpinyfz450
05-06-2007, 07:38 AM
i wrote you a message telling you what happend ,like i said in the message i am doing 2 part outs at the moment .i made a shipping run last week and i must have mixed up the shipping labels or somthing cause your parts and someone else's parts all went to one person ,luckily he was a honest guy and got ahold of me to let ma know he was returning them ,they are in route back to me and i should receive them tomarrow and ill shipp them back out to you ,i am very sorry for the mix up understand that it was a mistake and i am very sorry.this is why when you where telling me you didnt receive them i was hessitant to return your message because my shipper said they had been received i thought you where just trying to get your money back and keep my parts but like i said i am very sorry for the mix up you will have them soon

FutureRacer
05-09-2007, 09:28 PM
pimpinyfz seems to be a pretty honest guy, he just needs to learn that some of us cant wait 2-3 weeks to receive a part after the payment has cleared. otherwise i have no problem with him.

noreversesucks
05-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by FutureRacer
pimpinyfz seems to be a pretty honest guy, he just needs to learn that some of us cant wait 2-3 weeks to receive a part after the payment has cleared. otherwise i have no problem with him.

I dunno if he's honest or not yet. I still haven't recieved the tires/wheels I paid for.
Hell, I don't even mind waiting as long as a person lets the other guy know what's happening.
If he would've told me he made a mistake and shipped them to somebody else, it wouldn't have been a big deal at all.

(BTW, his response in this thread above is the first he's told me about the shipping mistake.)

But instead, he assumes I'm trying to rip him off? and then delete's the entire thread where he posted the tires/wheels for sale to begin with. Then sends me this PM;

pimpinyfz450 wrote on 04-29-2007 03:06 PM:
listen if you read the response from the other day on my thread all parts have been shipped i am a busy man i do alotta part outs so when i go to shipp stuff out i do it all at once im not gonna make a special trip for one persons 150$ they have been shipped . go to my thread and delete that post or i will turn you into the moderator oh yeah which is my cousin.i will hve a tracking # soon the lady at shipping place didnt put it on the receipt.

Like I told him in the PM I sent him, I'll gladly post positive feedback for him when I recieve the tires.

andrew75
05-10-2007, 07:47 PM
well i can say one thing about buying and selling, when you recieve somebodys money. people need to do the best they can to make people happy ,if not they want buy from them again. i purcahsed a frame from pimpinyfz450 on 5-1-07 and now toady 5-10-07 still not word about the frame being shipped out, if you cant ship items you sell within 2 to 3 business . then it might be a good idea to stay out of the selling business. just my two cents

tim colston
05-11-2007, 07:00 AM
It would piss me off when he played the "moderator is my cousin" card. WTF pretty ***** *** move to me.

pimpinyfz450
05-11-2007, 08:27 AM
okay Andrew i sent you a pm telling you why its taking so long and that it wasnt just you the the hold up with the frame was holding back, the guy needs his nerfs too.... everything is going out today or tomorrow...

FutureRacer
05-11-2007, 12:24 PM
wow, he played the today or tomorrow card on me a couple times, im glad i already got my money back, if i were you guys i would just get my money back and leave it be, dont risk getting ripped off.

pimpinyfz450
05-11-2007, 01:52 PM
they arent getting ripped off... the pro-pegs are stuck on the frame... i need to ship the nerfs as well... so until i can get them off i cant ship either... i made things good with you... they WILL be sent tomorrow which is SATURDAY 5-12...

FutureRacer
05-11-2007, 02:16 PM
good luck everyone, i hope no one gets ripped off, personally i think it is rediculous to have to wait 2 weeks for a guy to even ship your part after already have had your money, let alone you receive it!!! again, good luck!

motoxgirl419
05-11-2007, 09:05 PM
I think it's pretty horrible that he has someone else's money and the part is still attached to the quad.

andrew75
05-16-2007, 07:36 AM
just to let everyone know the update pimpinyfz450 also goes by honda116 on ******** .i email him on 5-13-07 to ask for my money back and no word has been heard again .so i have taken action with paypal .

Pappy
05-16-2007, 07:58 AM
no moderator on this site is from NY or involved with this individual to my knowledge.

sounds like a doushbag to me. maybe he needs to stay on the other site, he will be un-welcome here

pimpinyfz450
05-16-2007, 03:29 PM
pappy your a *** thats why i tried to buy a frame from you and sent you like 400 pms and so did 2 of my friends and my cousin but no returns huh thats weird .i think you list stuff you dont got ,and you future racer i gave you your money back on my own ,i didnt have to do nothing but i did so you should not have nothing to say .did you tell them you sent me a e check that took 4 days to clear then 4 days to go into my account and 2 days later i gave you your money back cause you where pming me like crazy.you people need to understand that things take time its not instantainiously that you pay and get it .like i said before right in my thread it says you pay for shipping , that meens i use your money to ship so you gotta wait for me to get the money its gotta go through paypal ,then the bank its a hole long process. noreverse your case was a mistake wow the shipping labels got mixed up i am sorry i told you that,i just got them back like and hour ago they will go out to you tomarrow .i dont know what all you are thinking like 30 people bought stuff from this quad and the only thing that has not been received is the frame and the nerfs and that just cause i stripped the whole quad and then i could not get the pro pegs off .wow you people really need to get a life . you act like im trying to ripp you all of but when you want your money back i do it instantly no problems i could see posting this junk if i ripped you off but i havent ripped anybody off .so grow up and stop trying to be little atvriders superstars and **** .

05-16-2007, 05:56 PM
I to once shipped parts to the wrong dude its a easy mistake when your selling so many parts at a time. People on here start running their mouth about people steeling their money and stuff way to soon if they don't got the part they paid for with in a week they always claim the seller ran off with their money. I highly dought pimpinyfz450 is going to rip any one of if hes trying to part out quads, I think he would know better than to rip some one off when hes trying to part 2 quads out because if he did every one would stop buying from him. :rolleyes:

But I could be wrong ....:huh

pimpinyfz450
05-16-2007, 06:13 PM
exactly ..............wow finally someone with some common sense

FutureRacer
05-16-2007, 06:29 PM
haha man, i sent you the money, 3 days later it cleared, 5 days after it cleared you told me it would be going out that day, 3 days after that, u informed me it would be going out the next day. wow...... who in their right mind is going to wait 2 weeks for a part to be shipped out when they needed the part to be shipped next day after payment cleared like YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD. you have went back on your word so many times its a little rediculous. its easy to make stuff up as you have proven.....

derekhonda
05-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by pimpinyfz450
exactly ..............wow finally someone with some common sense

Don't act like a saint, you made a mistake, and it seems like you are trying to make good on it. But also:

they WILL be sent tomorrow which is SATURDAY 5-12...

and then....on 05/16......

wow the shipping labels got mixed up i am sorry i told you that,i just got them back like and hour ago they will go out to you tomarrow

Just make good on it, and people will leave you alone. Too many people have gotten ripped off, and a mistake, even an honest one with all intentions to get fixed....if it goes on and on....people get *****y. Just in all seriousness....change positions with the guy who bought the parts. Tell me you wouldn't be a little mad....

andrew75
05-16-2007, 08:29 PM
wow he told me the same thing about the frame that he was doing to send it out on 5-12-07. i said then send me a tracking #and proof of shipping ,but he had to go to a cookout saturday .on 5-13-07 which is sunday he sent me a pm saying that the frame has just been picked up that morning for packaging and will be sent out the next day which would have been 5-14-07 .i dont know of any packing company or shipper that works on sunday.so i said in my pm if this is true than send me a tracking # and the name of the company shipping by 5-14-07 or i want my money back and still have no peply to my last pm .the point is this, i sent him money ,when he wanted payment .instant fund were transfered .if i didnt need the frame i would have not bought it .but i know for a fact it doesnt take two weeks to recieve fund thru paypal and to the bank .but the point is this, if you have this hard of a time shipping parts you might want to quit selling parts .by the way all i want is my frame i paid for or my money back

Pappy
05-16-2007, 08:49 PM
pappy your a *** thats why i tried to buy a frame from you and sent you like 400 pms and so did 2 of my friends and my cousin but no returns huh thats weird

first jackass, i sell to people who have money not wishfull pm's sent by you or your cohorts. didnt you have another name that was blacklisted for ripping people off on this site? as far as me selling items, i have sold 6 or 7 frames in the past month, all left the day the payment arrived, whats your lame excuse?

and doodrider =slow. the company you keep is showing your intelligence.

clear these issues up so i can lock your account. your type is not wanted or needed in our sport and damn well not wanted on our site.

noreversesucks
05-16-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

clear these issues up so i can lock your account. your type is not wanted or needed in our sport and damn well not wanted on our site.

Don't lock it yet Pappy. :D

Pimpin, Like I said in my PM's, I could care less about the wait as long as I'm being informed about what is going on. I can understand about a mistake, but it should've been explained when I first asked about the tires. (not deleting the thread and threatening me with a moderator).

I'll still stand behind what I said about positive feedback also. When I recieve the tires/wheels, I'll let everybody know.

pimpinyfz450
05-18-2007, 06:50 AM
thanks noreverse they are going out today... and PAPPY i have never had another name on this site... there for never been on a black list so there you have no clue what your talking about!!!

Pappy
05-18-2007, 07:02 AM
thanks noreverse they are going out today... and PAPPY i have never had another name on this site... there for never been on a black list so there you have no clue what your talking about!!!

Your on a list now, two actually. One for being a bad seller, and the other for being a dick. Fix the issues you have on this site with members and jet, or you will be jetted. noreversesucks...he cant delete this thread, and i have a copy of it in the Mod forum just as a reminder. His selling days are over on this site period. Or maybe he can get a moderator to help him....lol

pimpinyfz450
05-18-2007, 07:21 AM
i dont understand how you can 'jet' someone who has yet to rip anyone off, people are getting their stuff, i have kept in touch with everyone, so looks to me like your the one being a dick by jumping on the bytch wagon a little to soon

Pappy
05-18-2007, 07:26 AM
Looks to me like this thread is all the proof I need to jump when I feel like it. Where and when I land is up to you. You get these people there parts or money or I will be all to happy to help them file fraud charges and hand them your IP information. It may seem I am being a dick, thats fine....GET THEM THEIR PARTS! If you have time to argue then you should have the parts SHIPPED!

And everyone can look at me however they wish, I am the one being asked to do what I can to help! And at this point it is being the biggest dick I can be to help get you to finish your dealings. Other Moderators have also been contacted about you, so the b!tch wagon is a bit larger regarding you then you want people to believe.

Get offline, get the parts or money sent out and this problem goes away. Pretty simple dont you think?

andrew75
05-18-2007, 03:23 PM
well all i can say right now is ,i just want my frame or my money back ,i have tried to pm him three times with no reply so i guess he is hiding, but i can promise pimpinyfz450 one thing , i will never do business with him every again . but no worries i have his real name and address and telephone # .so if i have to get the law involved i can .i just dont like thieves,liers and deadbeats

kj20sdad
05-21-2007, 09:06 PM
I received my pipe and axle and they look great. Can you tell me what main jet you had in your quad when you had the pipe installed. I have a 180 in now. Thanks.

05-23-2007, 01:21 PM
pimpinyfx450 did you send out my handbars yet becuase you have had the money for over 2 weeks and still no bars. I kinda need them before sunday becuase ive been running a set of bent ones and they suck. So let me know man/

tim colston
05-23-2007, 01:40 PM
^^^^ they are probably stuck on the bike like everything else. Good luck man

05-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Yea man this is ticking me off i sent in the money order monday may seventh and he got it on wednesday the 9th and he said he sent them out but they have not came yet and its been over 2 weeks since he got the money and i need bars like asap becuase all the dealers are out of stock and its horrible racing with bars that are bent down and then restraighted for temporary use. And he wont return any of my pms but hes reading them.

andrew75
05-27-2007, 08:33 AM
its offical pimpinyfz450 is a thief .its been a month since i paid for the frame and still no word or frame . i tried to make a claim thru paypal but no luck .it seems he has no funds .well best of luck to the rest of you that has done business with this person.

andrew75
05-27-2007, 05:53 PM
ryan92 I tried to send you a pm ,its said your pm box is full

Pappy
05-29-2007, 12:32 PM
i dont understand how you can 'jet' someone who has yet to rip anyone off, people are getting their stuff, i have kept in touch with everyone, so looks to me like your the one being a dick by jumping on the bytch wagon a little to soon

you still sticking by these words or can i assume your the loser i thought you to be?

05-29-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by andrew75
its offical pimpinyfz450 is a thief .its been a month since i paid for the frame and still no word or frame . i tried to make a claim thru paypal but no luck .it seems he has no funds .well best of luck to the rest of you that has done business with this person.

paypal is annoying...if you paid with a credit card, call them. they will stop payment to paypal...that may motivate paypal to find $$ in his account...

derekhonda
05-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by dlerch
paypal is annoying...if you paid with a credit card, call them. they will stop payment to paypal...that may motivate paypal to find $$ in his account...

eh, lerch you're probably jumping the gun. it's probably just a "mail problems, or misunderstandings, or even miscomunications???..." (see http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=300141 for the exact same statement, made by a man much wiser than me) You know, some people do have those problems. I personally havn't, but lets face it, can't all be perfect. let's cut this guy some slack, all people have good hearts, and they dont need you telling him how to go about getting his money back. geesh...some people...

05-31-2007, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
eh, lerch you're probably jumping the gun. it's probably just a "mail problems, or misunderstandings, or even miscomunications???..." (see http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=300141 for the exact same statement, made by a man much wiser than me) You know, some people do have those problems. I personally havn't, but lets face it, can't all be perfect. let's cut this guy some slack, all people have good hearts, and they dont need you telling him how to go about getting his money back. geesh...some people...

so by your above statement you're perfect? oh no we're all in trouble!!

...anyway regardless of whether there is or isn't a "misunderstanding" in this thread, it's not for me to decide....all i am trying to do is help someone out that may or may not have had experience with paypal, and their lack of "motivation"...i'm not getting in the middle of something i don't belong in...Pappy is a mod, and it looks to be under his control...hey if i'm wrong for trying to help this guy out, sorry about that peeps....and by the way when making comparisons, let's try to make it apples to apples.....you really do make me laugh little boy... by the way don't you have some chores to do? or do your parents just give you everything you have?...:D...

noreversesucks
06-03-2007, 08:03 PM

I still have recieved the tires/wheels I paid for either...:mad:

Here's a link and contact info for the Fulton police if anybody else wants to let them know about Terry, (pimpinyfz450).

http://www.fultonpd.com/contact.htm

To call Fulton Police in an emergency: Dial 911
Non-emergency: (315) 598-2111
To contact the desk officer: (315) 598-2007
Criminal Investigations Division: 592-3426, 592-3431

pats2007450er
06-05-2007, 11:04 PM
people like him **** it up for everyone else.get his address from andrew75 and go to his house and beat the hell out of him,then take his bikes and give everyone there parts.i hate low down people like that.people like us work very hard for our money and it's thugs like him that take's our money and goes and buy's shlt with our money.when he gets low on money he gets back on the computer.he probably dont even own any quads.i see pappy sale's a shlt load of stuff and he has nothing but good feedback and the only feedback i see on you is a bunch of angry people ready to kick your @$$.get a life buddy and give there money back.:mad:

rayzorback
08-07-2007, 07:52 AM
I purchased a LOT of stuff at one time from Terry (pimpinyfz450). I will admit that it took him longer than most people to ship me my stuff, but I did get it...... as described or better. He did answer the phone and pm's when I checked up on him...... (I think HE should make more of an effort to update his buyers when something comes up or delays the shipment).

I (and most sellers) try to ship my stuff the next day or so, but a lot of people seem to think that shipping out by next week is acceptable....... Most people buy things they need now, so I understand the anxiety. And most people are reasonable and understanding of legitimate reasons for delays..... but EVERYTHING purchased should be received in 2 weeks max anywhere in the US unless the UPS Plane crashes or something.

Some wise person once said "If everyone would treat others as they want to be treated, the world would be a lot better place".

Sorry for the ramble.

tim colston
08-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by rayzorback
I purchased a LOT of stuff at one time from Terry (pimpinyfz450). I will admit that it took him longer than most people to ship me my stuff, but I did get it...... as described or better. He did answer the phone and pm's when I checked up on him...... (I think HE should make more of an effort to update his buyers when something comes up or delays the shipment).

I (and most sellers) try to ship my stuff the next day or so, but a lot of people seem to think that shipping out by next week is acceptable....... Most people buy things they need now, so I understand the anxiety. And most people are reasonable and understanding of legitimate reasons for delays..... but EVERYTHING purchased should be received in 2 weeks max anywhere in the US unless the UPS Plane crashes or something.

Some wise person once said "If everyone would treat others as they want to be treated, the world would be a lot better place".

Sorry for the ramble.

Your a little behind the times.

noreversesucks
08-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by tim colston
Your a little behind the times.

Not really. I still haven't gotten the tires I paid for, (or a refund).

andrew75
08-09-2007, 06:06 AM
i still havent recieved my frame that i bought from terry aka tj,he is a thief and a lier. i tried calling a few times and finally the phone was disconneted.i have no use for people like this

Pappy
08-14-2007, 10:25 PM
someone post up his name and address and personal info. he may go by a different user name but he will be known now and forever a scumbag loser that ripped off fellow atv riders.

what a joke.

mc_racer
08-15-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
someone post up his name and address and personal info. he may go by a different user name

X2
I have a strong feeling I have dealt with this person under a different name. Please post up the info and I'll see if it matches.

noreversesucks
08-16-2007, 08:10 PM
pimpinyfz450 =

Terry Labreck
612 manhattan ave.
Fulton, NY 13069

Keep an eye out for this name guys.

noreversesucks
08-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Oops, double post...

08-16-2007, 08:25 PM
Hey think you could get me his number becuase he has my $75

hornetgod13
08-17-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by ryan92
Hey think you could get me his number becuase he has my $75

Hey Ryan92 it looks like you don't handle your sales well either. You might want to reply to your own negative trader feedback. See for yourself.
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2947300#post2947300

AtvMxRider
08-17-2007, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by hornetgod13
Hey Ryan92 it looks like you don't handle your sales well either. You might want to reply to your own negative trader feedback. See for yourself.
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2947300#post2947300

08-17-2007, 07:49 PM
WTF?!?!?

AtvMxRider
08-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by ryan92
WTF?!?!?

What part didn't you understand:ermm: .

mc_racer
08-19-2007, 06:27 PM
i tried calling a few times and finally the phone was disconneted.

Try these #'s
315-592-9650
315-598-7490

08-25-2007, 09:07 AM
I just got a pm from pimpinyfz450 saying that he is TJs dad and he is trying to resolve this problem but he wanted my adress and his pm box is full so i cant get back to him.

pimpinyfz450
08-25-2007, 01:01 PM
this is Terry 's father there are a set of yfz rims and tires ,a 450r frame,and handle bars and clamps have been sitting on my porch all packed up for months . me and my son had a argument and he left a while back ......ryan92 i need your address,andrew75 i need your address and noreverse your info is already on the box .i just cleaned out his message box so everyone can send a message with their info

noreversesucks
08-25-2007, 04:21 PM
this is Terry 's father there are a set of yfz rims and tires ,a 450r frame,and handle bars and clamps have been sitting on my porch all packed up for months . me and my son had a argument and he left a while back ......ryan92 i need your address,andrew75 i need your address and noreverse your info is already on the box .i just cleaned out his message box so everyone can send a message with their info

Sorry to hear about the argument. Hope you get things worked out.

So are you going to ship everybody's stuff? That would be extremely good if you could.

pimpinyfz450
08-25-2007, 06:08 PM
yes noreverse everything is gonna go out this week once again i am very sorry and like i told ryan this is probly more my fault then his i told him that he couldnt take anything i paid for when he left .i figured he would be back like any other young kid but he never came back he will call every now and then and leave a message but thats about it .

pimpinyfz450
08-25-2007, 06:10 PM
i am also still trying to get ahold of andrew75 .i need to get his info for shipping purposes

andrew75
08-26-2007, 07:32 AM
i sent you a pm of my address if not email me icefrezee@hotmail.com and i will give it to you again thanks

pimpinyfz450
08-26-2007, 08:23 AM
thank you all again for your patience in this matter it is very appreciated .i have all of your information and your parts will be shipped this week .I am trying to patch things up with my son and this is the best way i can do it ,i just want him to come home if not for me for his mother

noreversesucks
08-26-2007, 09:57 PM
yes noreverse everything is gonna go out this week once again i am very sorry and like i told ryan this is probly more my fault then his i told him that he couldnt take anything i paid for when he left .i figured he would be back like any other young kid but he never came back he will call every now and then and leave a message but thats about it .

Cool! Thanks for being a stand up dad.
You buy these parts, he collects the $ for selling them, and now you have to eat the cost of shipping too? If I had did that to my dad when I was at home, I'd be better off not to come home! :D
(I've got a 13 year old son myself now).

thank you all again for your patience in this matter it is very appreciated .i have all of your information and your parts will be shipped this week .I am trying to patch things up with my son and this is the best way i can do it ,i just want him to come home if not for me for his mother

Like I said above, I hope ya get everythng ironed out between you two.

Good luck and thanks again.

noreversesucks
08-26-2007, 09:58 PM

Cool! Thanks for being a stand up dad.
You buy these parts, he collects the $ for selling them, and now you have to eat the cost of shipping too? If I had did that to my dad when I was at home, I'd be better off not to come home! :D
(I've got a 13 year old son myself now).

Like I said above, I hope ya get everythng ironed out between you two.

Good luck and thanks again.

pimpinyfz450
08-28-2007, 09:16 AM
allparts are shipped exept the handle bars i for got to grab them they will go out tomarrow

tracking info

andrew75 your frame tracking # 1zae53910345285221

noreversesucks your rims and tires had to go usps cause you have no home address .i sent them to your po box or where ever the address you gave me was here is your confirmation #420634459101038555749137035996

the shipping place is called ship it .and it is in fulton ny if you need any more info on your shippments the phone # there is 315-593-7363

once again thank you all for your patience in this matter it is greatly appreciated .

09-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Damnit Its alright I can wait I mean ive been waiting 3.5 months no use getting in a hurry now LOL jk/

09-19-2007, 06:18 PM
can someone please get me this guys phone number becuase its been a month since he said he was going to send the stuff and i still dont have my freakin handlebars! please help me out guys