PDA

View Full Version : Time for some new music

LilQJ
05-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Hey everyone!
Just wondering if you could give for some ideas on some new music so that Mom and I can make some CD's for our trip to California next week.

I was also wondering, can someone tell me the artist to the song in the movie "Fast and the Furious Tokyo drift" thats at the end of the movie with the credits??

Im looking for a mix of some rap,alternative(more hard than soft) but not like head banging music:p
I also like some hip-hop..
Any ideas?
Thanks alot!:)

ZSNOW
05-05-2007, 07:01 PM
did u search i tunes for the tokyo drift?nickel back does alot of of good "alterative"

Quad18star
05-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Collective Soul - Combersome ( older song)
Shinedown - Heroes
Bush

Akon ft Snoop Dogg - I wanna Love you ... or you could download the dirty version if mom allows ... but I doubt it . LOL

Buckcherry - Crazy B*tch

AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long ... club version is good if you can find it . Pretty sweet remix. Features Nirvana, Metallica, Van Halen , GNR, Bon Jovi , Def Leppard

Mean250r
05-05-2007, 07:13 PM
+44 is a awsome band, two of the members are from blink 182 which is the best band ever lol

Ruby Soho
05-05-2007, 07:20 PM
i agree mean250r. im a long time blink fan.

sum 41 is good. there new album is going to be out soon and have released two new songs.. go on their myspace to check em out..

check out billy talent too

bansheerider4
05-05-2007, 07:23 PM
I was also wondering, can someone tell me the artist to the song in the movie "Fast and the Furious Tokyo drift" thats at the end of the movie with the credits??

ive been looking for that same song for awhile now...and ive downloaded every tokyo drift song from limewire and had no luck......

and cant be touched by body headbangers is a good song it gets you pumped up really..

QuadJunkies
05-05-2007, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Quad18star
[ Akon ft Snoop Dogg - I wanna Love you ... or you could download the dirty version if mom allows ... but I doubt it . LOL

I actually did download that one on "accidentally":eek2: :o

Shes not much into most of the GOOD OLE music ,but I did talk her into a few !

:ermm:
We done several searches for the Tokyo drift one with no luck .

QuadJunkies
05-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Anything new out?
didnt Disturbed put out something new?

Quad18star
05-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Anything new out?
didnt Disturbed put out something new?

The last album that I know of from Disturbed was last year or so ( Ten Thousand Fists) and in my opinion it SUCKED . NOTHING like their old stuff .. I was disappointed .

Check out this band . A guy that I went to middle school and highschool with is the drummer . He's been in a few bands over the years and has recorded a few albums . Check them out .... in the pictures he's the one with the 'fro !! LOL

http://www.myspace.com/acapriciousyouth

XCpred
05-05-2007, 08:11 PM
I'm not sure which song is played during the credits and don't have time to check right now but if it's the one with the mexican guy rapping it's Don Omar and the song is Conteo. I think thats right. And some good bands to check out are senses fail and he is legend. I don't think either one of those bands put out a song I didn't like.

416exfreak
05-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Well, idk if she'll like it, but you can try it QJ

Daughtry- Its not over

Days of the new- Shelf in The room

Crawling in the dark- Hoobastank

The rest of my life- Less Than Jake

What Iv'e Done- Linkin Park

Forever- Papa Roach

Snow (hey oh!)- Red Hot Chili Peppers

46 and 2- Tool

And personally, right before my races, i always listen to some really fast paced metal like these songs...

SIC- Slipknot

Pull Harder on the Strings of Your Marytyr- Trivium

Basiclly anything by trivium, All that remains, Slipknot, Slayer, or Shadows fall will get you super pumped....

Good luck with going to Cali, ive always wanted to go!

:( :)

QuadJunkies
05-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the list guys!
Keep Em comin!!
We already have alot of these bands, but some Ive never heard of . :)

Mc. Muffin
05-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by LilQJ

Thanks alot!:)

Is this the song?
The Teriyaki Boys- Tokyo Drift

LilQJ
05-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Yeah I liked that one too, I got that one but XCpred gave me the right artist and my Mom found it!
thanks!

awsomeaussies
05-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Kelly Clarkson:D

Yes I'm serious:o :devil:

05-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Soulf fly rules

QuadJunkies
05-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by awsomeaussies
Kelly Clarkson:D

Yes I'm serious:o :devil:

LOL She actually likes her music as well ;)

JRP
05-05-2007, 11:28 PM
download, taking you down by egypt central.
never to late by 3 days grace.
nothing i could say by diecast, any song by diecast is good! they are heavier though!
if everyone cared - nickleback
the older i get - skillet(calmer band)
and last but not lease, download any nonpoint song! all of their music is kickass!:)

c450Razy
05-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by JRP
download, taking you down by egypt central.
never to late by 3 days grace.
nothing i could say by diecast, any song by diecast is good! they are heavier though!
if everyone cared - nickleback
the older i get - skillet(calmer band)
and last but not lease, download any nonpoint song! all of their music is kickass!:)

Skillet is actually a cristian band, a very good one i might add!

JR3
05-06-2007, 07:49 AM
pepper
matisyahu
horse the band
bullet for my valentine
all that remains
new killswith engage isnt that heavy
unearth
sevendust
nonpoint
e town concrete

Ruby Soho
05-06-2007, 08:13 AM
soil, crossfade, stone sour those are some heavy rock bands.

judas priest:p

wvspeedfreak
05-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Check out Ozzy's new song "I don't wanna stop".It's a pretty cool tune.

insaneracin2003
05-06-2007, 09:23 AM
My alltime personal favorite-Motley Crue...any older Crue will do.

Chevell
Disturbed
System of the Down

Do you guys like Techno,I have a variety,some hard,some vocal,some chill,all get your blood pumpin. I can burn for you guys and send them to yall. Pm me you info if you want any. no charge for lil QJ

QuadJunkies
05-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by c450Razy
Skillet is actually a cristian band, a very good one i might add!

I have found myself listening more and more to the air channel(I think thats what its called)
Some of the Christian rock bands are off he hook!:cool:

QuadJunkies
05-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
My alltime personal favorite-Motley Crue...any older Crue will do.

Chevell
Disturbed
System of the Down

Do you guys like Techno,I have a variety,some hard,some vocal,some chill,all get your blood pumpin. I can burn for you guys and send them to yall. Pm me you info if you want any. no charge for lil QJ
I love all kinds of music,even a little Orchestra when you need some chill time is good.
I personally love Techno for a change in pace and DEF when its a girls night out :blah:

Ill ask her and let you know-Thank you! :)

She likes alot of music thats quads riding music and some of the Soundtrack stuff,seems to like more hip hop than anything:ermm:

This is a little off topic but last night I was digging up old music I used to listen to and I actually found her some she liked!
N 2 deep was one of them
I even showed her a Michael Jackson Thriller video .. LOL!!
We both LOFAO!:p

QuadJunkies
05-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
soil, crossfade, stone sour those are some heavy rock bands.

judas priest:p
I havent listened to Judas in years!
WE already have all the other bands stuff.

gojk
05-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Collective Soul - Combersome ( older song)
Shinedown - Heroes
Bush

Akon ft Snoop Dogg - I wanna Love you ... or you could download the dirty version if mom allows ... but I doubt it . LOL

Buckcherry - Crazy B*tch

AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long ... club version is good if you can find it . Pretty sweet remix. Features Nirvana, Metallica, Van Halen , GNR, Bon Jovi , Def Leppard

Just an FYI. Collective Soul does not sing cumbersome. Sever Mary Three does. Both bands are really good though, so you can't go wrong with either.

awsomeaussies
05-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LOL She actually likes her music as well ;)

SaWeet!

Here's some...
Guano Apes - Open Your Eye's
AFI - Days of Phenoix
Drowning Pool - Let the Bodies Hit the Floor
Juliana Theory - We're on Top of the World
I just take alot of songs off riding videos:p

250xridamatt
05-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Check out the band Say This Sooner. You've probably heard their song, "The Almost". They have some other good songs as well. If she likes hip-hop too, check out the Gym Class Heroes. They have a cool sound. For a little harder stuff, Emery is a really good band. They are christian too.

mx428
05-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Underoath- Reinventing your exit
Four Letter Lie- Naked Girl Avalance
Geto Boys- G Code
Deftones- Be Quiet and Drive