PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff allows illegal trespassing

tim colston
05-04-2007, 10:29 AM
http://break.com/index/sheriff-allows-illegal-trespass2b.html

It would be tough for me to keep my composure if this was my property. What would you do????

Can you physically remove her. I am in no way saying to hit the woman but do you have the right?

05-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Just another example of how crooked our government and police force is.

gbcap
05-04-2007, 11:53 AM
personally i think he is completely wrong. i had a feeling he was hiding something from the beginning with just the way he was talking. after seeing him walk into his backyard its pretty obvious he is not just 'moving some dirt around', he is putting in some sort of septic system which is why the health inspector is out there. you have to have a license...atleast around here to put a septic system in. he will loose horribly in court with that tape. i think it actually hurts him. as a public official if she has 'probable cause' which doesn't take much she can atleast come take a look. she wasn't doing any harm. and if he 'feared' for his life he wouldn't be using a camera he would be freaking out and crying begging the officer to do something for him.

NorCalRacer
05-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Honda86
Just another example of how crooked our government and police force is.

That has got to be the stupidest thing I have heard all week.

whiteboycustom
05-04-2007, 12:02 PM
get a warrent come back and if he gets in the way again arrest him for interfering with a police investigation,

she should have known the law way before walking up there so she shouldnt have to question if she can enter or not

the cop all he should have done was say whats that do i hear someone screaming for help then at that point he can enter the land because he thought he heard someone scream, he thought someone was in danger

05-04-2007, 12:08 PM
norcal whats so stupid about that comment?? The land owner knew all his rights and the cops knowingly broke the law and just watched it happen. They inspector DID NOT fallow the legal system and the cop DID NOT do his job correctly. Its as simple as that. The cops and the inspector should have fallowed the legal system.

NorCalRacer
05-04-2007, 12:16 PM
norcal whats so stupid about that comment?? The land owner knew all his rights and the cops knowingly broke the law and just watched it happen. They inspector DID NOT fallow the legal system and the cop DID NOT do his job correctly. Its as simple as that. The cops and the inspector should have fallowed the legal system.

She was the health inspector and he should have let her look, regardless. He wanted to cry and make a scene. The sheriff was not crooked in any way, he did what he thought was the right thing to do. If she had a call from someone, she did have probable cause and I'm pretty sure health inspectors don't need warrants, even if they do not allowing them to inspect an excavation sounds suspicious to me. Last of all, our police and government aren't crooked, you just perceive them to be. If you think this country is so crooked and out to get you all the time why don't you just kick rocks and get it over with. Mexico has no problem with health inspectors.

05-04-2007, 12:26 PM
norcal dont make this a personal issue, i have no problem with you. But answer this. did the cops and the health inspector fallow the legal system throughout the video?? no, they did not. Whenever someone dont do something the right way, it makes them crooked. That cop was (pure facts) fat and crooked. He knew what they were doing was not right. I bet if he didnt have the camera in his hand, the cop would have cuffed him and put him into the cop car. This is just 1 case of a million. The cops ARE out to get us and our money.

gbcap
05-04-2007, 12:28 PM
for every one crooked official there are thousands that arn't. there wasn't anything crooked here. the cop didnt want to be an ***...he said she had permission and the guy kept arguing. they should have just ignored him and gone about thier business as they needed to. she just wanted to look at what he was digging. no harm in that other then the guy knew he was prolly doing something wrong.

if you don't like our officials vote...cause those voted officials make the laws. don't sit on a forum *****ing like a lil chithead and leave the country if you hate it so much.

05-04-2007, 12:32 PM
why ddint the cop or the inspector show him some papers showing him that they have permission??? You all act liek i hate this country, i dont. But i dont agree with alot of the legal system.

NorCalRacer
05-04-2007, 12:33 PM
norcal dont make this a personal issue, i have no problem with you. But answer this. did the cops and the health inspector fallow the legal system throughout the video?? no, they did not. Whenever someone dont do something the right way, it makes them crooked. That cop was (pure facts) fat and crooked. He knew what they were doing was not right. I bet if he didnt have the camera in his hand, the cop would have cuffed him and put him into the cop car. This is just 1 case of a million. The cops ARE out to get us and our money.

How do you know what the law was? You don't and are making assumptions, as your assumption about the camera. If my neighbor was making a septic not up to par and I was worried about my well water the cop would have been a public servant. As long as you look at things with your skewed perception you will always have your little punk attitude about everything with authority. And yes, now it's personal. You are an idiot. Every time you see anything with government or cops you talk abnout how much this country sucks. Why don't you just shut up and leave since you refuse to be a constructive part of society, I see you as equal with welfare cases, just a drain.

05-04-2007, 12:39 PM
norcal now your gonna get another thread locked for taking personal shots. Untill you can have a normal conversation about this, i wont respond. Keep thinking out government is "oh so perfect" and youll see what happens in the future. Untill then learn how to control yourself the threads.

NorCalRacer
05-04-2007, 12:41 PM
norcal now your gonna get another thread locked for taking personal shots. Untill you can have a normal conversation about this, i wont respond. Keep thinking out government is "oh so perfect" and youll see what happens in the future. Untill then learn how to control yourself the threads.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out:o

mephyst
05-04-2007, 01:03 PM
LOL... this is hilarious.

Quad18star
05-04-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
personally i think he is completely wrong. i had a feeling he was hiding something from the beginning with just the way he was talking. after seeing him walk into his backyard its pretty obvious he is not just 'moving some dirt around', he is putting in some sort of septic system which is why the health inspector is out there. you have to have a license...atleast around here to put a septic system in. he will loose horribly in court with that tape. i think it actually hurts him. as a public official if she has 'probable cause' which doesn't take much she can atleast come take a look. she wasn't doing any harm. and if he 'feared' for his life he wouldn't be using a camera he would be freaking out and crying begging the officer to do something for him.

I agree .

It's obvious that the guy wasn't " just moving dirt around" and it did look like he was in the process of putting in or unearthing a septic system .

She should have gotten a warrant , it would have made things a whole lot easier , but as she mentioned to him , she didn't need one if there was "probable cause" . If I was a health inspector and saw something like that going on , I would become suspicious also.

I'd like to know the verdict of this situation though.

mephyst
05-04-2007, 01:18 PM
To everyone still debating.... : This happened like two years ago. The guy was cited for violations, taken to court, and paid hefty fines. Neither the inspector nor the officer were in the wrong. Sorry, thats just the way it is. IT IS OVER.

--------------------------------------------------

I got that out of the comments...

05-04-2007, 01:22 PM
yeah you cant fight the cops, they alwasy win. Usually the judge sides with the them...but a cool video none the less.... I love to see cops faces when they see they r being video taped, they always have a totally different attitude

NorCalRacer
05-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by mephyst
To everyone still debating.... : This happened like two years ago. The guy was cited for violations, taken to court, and paid hefty fines. Neither the inspector nor the officer were in the wrong. Sorry, thats just the way it is. IT IS OVER.

--------------------------------------------------

I got that out of the comments...

Thanks for the clarification

Aceman
05-04-2007, 08:23 PM
Honda86, one of these days I hope you pull your head out of your ***. Do you ever check your facts before you run your mouth? HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY BROKE THE LAW? You don't! Have you ever heard this before, "better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Rant off.

05-04-2007, 10:18 PM
A similar situation happened and i witnessed it first hand, thats how i know they broke the law. The cops came onto private propery and started writing ticket to a guy i know. He told them it was private property but the cop continued to write up the lame tickets. I watched it happen. After everything was said and done the tickets were dropped because the cop DID break the law by going onto private property.

pats2007450er
05-05-2007, 06:06 AM
all three in the clip are tools.:D everyone in this thread calm down and ride.what ever you do dont make a motocross track on your property or you might see these two tools trespassing on your property to look at your dirt piles

400exracer511
05-05-2007, 01:36 PM
It would suck to have sewage running into a nearby creek or maybe a lake that people fish in. I would think that it would be worth it to have it checked out. That guy sounds like he knows his laws and I think he knew he was doing somthing wrong. He was just acting straight up crazy.

mx428
05-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Who cares?