PDA

View Full Version : I know, i know wrong section...But

hillclimbingrec
05-03-2007, 08:57 PM
I have a Big gun EVO slip on for a recon/250ex... and i was wondering if One of you Fine fellows would like to buy it off of me( offers welcome) i paid 230 for it(plus shipping) so it turned out to be 250.00 but I traded my recon for a blaster...and the blaster needs a toomey..Plain and simple.

this should fit the 250ex header( the Honda dealer said that the recon header is either 1 inch shorter, or 1 inch longer...so if it doesnt fit, all you have to do it..weld new mounts, or buy a recon header off ebay( small price to pay for such a GREAT exhuast)

I would Like to get 150 for it...Or OBO.

I will get pics soon, i had this pipe on my recon for a total of 1 and half months, gave me a GREAT power boost, and sounded awesome!!!

Also i have some other items

tusk gas cap chrome 30 bucks..but have a interested buyer...so make some offers

Foot peg extenders one is a little bit bent, but who ever buys it, i will straighten it 20 bucks

And i have a set of stock Blaster handle bars with cross bar-15.00

I will have pics up soon

thank you for looking, and i look forward to doing buisness with you

stew2010
05-04-2007, 08:08 AM
i will throw out 15 for the footpeg ex.

hillclimbingrec
05-04-2007, 07:07 PM
you have a PM

mt400
05-05-2007, 07:47 PM
sent you a pm

tim colston
05-07-2007, 10:14 AM
Watch dealing with this guy. I have seen negative comments on him. Several people have had complaints.

hillclimbingrec
05-08-2007, 07:56 PM
1st of all.... Who are you??^^^^????

2nd i have NEVER sold anything on here...So where do you come off saying that>?

tim colston
05-09-2007, 06:16 AM
Well this took about 2 seconds to find.

Don't buy, sell, or trade anyhing with hillclimbingrec. I traded the guy quads today. my yamaha warrior for his honda recon. i told him all that was wrong with my quad, need a o ring and was barly leaking oil (wasent dripping) and the motor was still on break in, oil not even changed yet, new piston and boaring, gasket kit, new cam, and seals. the motor was just rebuild i put about $700 in the rebuild. we agreed upon the trade. after a 30 min drive home i rode the recon for about an hour and a half before he called and said he wanted to trade back. he said he rode for 15 minuets and had his friend/ mechanic look at it. i agreed to trade back. when he finnaly brought the warrior back they said a mechnic looked at it and said that it needed an oil change and valves adjusted. i started it up and it made all kinds of noise in the top end. i checked the oil and there was a little on the end of the dip stick. it was like they changed it and put a quart in. by this point the cam was junk. i get really pissed because im gettting screwed, they wanted to trade back and give my bike back with the motor junk. and all that they would do was give $300.00 and the warrior back to me for the recon. I agreed to do this, but if that moeny didnt cover the cost we are going to cort. this guy is just some 15 year old punk who decided to have fun with my bike and break it then his daddy found out and was going to spank him for trading for a bike that he decided to brake. now im stuck with a broke quad with not enought moeny to fix and i dont have time to rebuild, beause im about to go to basic training for the army

hillclimbingrec
05-09-2007, 08:42 AM
1st of all...you still have yet to tell me who you are

2nd that was a long time ago, and HE found some one stupid enough to trade a POS warrior for a recon!

3rd dont listen to this guy, he is just out to make you think ill screw ya, i am 100% legit, and will Never! screw any one. Please dont let this.... man, discourage you.

you choose

m.h.s.c.#527
05-09-2007, 09:59 AM
hey nemmich i thought u traded 4 a blaster not a warrior

tim colston
05-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by hillclimbingrec
1st of all...you still have yet to tell me who you are

2nd that was a long time ago, and HE found some one stupid enough to trade a POS warrior for a recon!

3rd dont listen to this guy, he is just out to make you think ill screw ya, i am 100% legit, and will Never! screw any one. Please dont let this.... man, discourage you.

you choose

Look if you want to know who i am look at my screen name. I have seen may instances where people have complained about your business dealings. Here is another one.

abnfister

A word of caution with dealing with Hillclimbingrec. He tries to negotiate a price with no financal backing. What gets me he does it publicly and not via PM or email.

I have a 300ex for sale and he tried to negotiate a price and after we agree a a price he said he is 14 years old and nothing is final.

He needs to stay off the internet and read some Harry Potter books or something....

just my $ .02.

I can go on all day. I have been screwed a couple of times and am just watching out for others. You said you haven't done buisn. on here and I have found numerous posts where you have. I am not being a dick but the posts I read where you have pissed someone off and they state that you are unreliable, there is no rebutal from you. You may be a good seller but your rep is what it is. Sorry

hillclimbingrec
05-09-2007, 12:37 PM
okay, One, those are when i am buying the stuff! 2nd, i was just seeing How low, the guy would go, and what condtion the quad was in! i didnt think that would have to be discused in a PM! If yall dont wanna buy from me, go right ahead! but i can tell you this, i guarentee! that no one is getting screwed!

there where several deals on quad that i said i was interested, and then backed out, beacuse it either turned out to be a pos, or i couldnt afford it when the guy named his price! so excuse me!

05-12-2007, 09:23 AM
post up some pics of the header

mt400
05-14-2007, 05:12 PM
i just wanted to say that i bought the pipe from this guy and couldn't be happier. the transaction went very smooth and the shipping was great. i never had any problems with dealing with him. thanks.