PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Enclosed Trailer!!!!

bah1491
05-03-2007, 07:13 PM
I need an enclosed trailer, im located in zanesville, ohio. im willing to drive for a few hours, or pay for delivery. Nothing smaller than a 5'x10' contact me anytime!
beau Hartman
740-252-2554
Pictures are far better than words

paltr
05-05-2007, 10:23 AM
I have a trailer that needs some work. It is a 2006 Fleetwood Terry camper converted into a toy hauler. Needs front wall attached and misc. to look like new. I have the fiberglass encapsulated wood to finish it, but don't have the time. Has rear slide out, fridge, stove, microwave, inside & outside shower, ect. Retail is around $38,000. (Not a misprint) I want $3000. The apliances are worth more than that. It is near Hershey, PA 1 mile off of US 81 and near US 81/78 split.

05-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by paltr
I have a trailer that needs some work. It is a 2006 Fleetwood Terry camper converted into a toy hauler. Needs front wall attached and misc. to look like new. I have the fiberglass encapsulated wood to finish it, but don't have the time. Has rear slide out, fridge, stove, microwave, inside & outside shower, ect. Retail is around $38,000. (Not a misprint) I want $3000. The apliances are worth more than that. It is near Hershey, PA 1 mile off of US 81 and near US 81/78 split.

what size is it? i'm off rte 39 in lower paxtang!! intersted...

paltr
05-05-2007, 12:02 PM
It is 36'. I am going to make it 30' or it can be left 36' and the front can be decked like some of the other haulers that I looked at. It just needs some aluminum angle to attach the front header and the side it look factory. I would also do some other misc. things, but I am picky! It is real nice and can be towed in the condition it is now. I am selling because I am getting deployed (Air National Guard) and the rest of my buddies just went over. It is an awsome project and I will have to sell it because I don"t want it to sit over winter. Like I said, the apliances sell for my price and I may part it out if it doesn't sell as a whole unit. It would be a shame to strip it though!