PDA

View Full Version : help... wont rev

gclax1336
05-03-2007, 05:46 PM
hey i have a 03 z400. I just went muddin 2 weeks ago washed it off last week, and i tried to ride it and it just bogges out exactly like it deos in reverse it is like it is being self restricted...bad cpu? dirt in carb? help!!!!

Old Head
05-04-2007, 02:24 AM
try putting your stock cdi back in, letting the mud sit you probably were squirting it pretty good to get everything off.

REDRIDDER
05-04-2007, 02:14 PM
have you tried buying a HONDA lol,did you maybe get water in the exhaust pipe when washing it?or the air box maybe check your float bowl for debris or even water did you ride in water last time you rode it, i did it once with my ex the snorkel sucked up a little water and came through the filter i didn't know the nipple on the bottom of the air box was full of water and once it couldn't hold any more it was sucked up and started to choke up,i made it home spiting and sputtering and had to drain my float bowl change my oil and was back in business in about an hour.hope its something simple though good luck.

gclax1336
05-05-2007, 08:21 PM
yeah i switched out the cdi with the stock one and it worked fine... from what i hear it is shot because i charged it to many times. thanks