PDA

View Full Version : I Razr

I wanna go FAST
05-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Has anyone rode with the I razr yet? I'm really wanting to switch to some radial tires and these look like they would be descent tires to switch to.........

duke416ex
05-03-2007, 03:07 PM
I have ran the rears for some time now, and many people that race the series I do run them also. They are an awesome forward motion tire, they work aweome mud tire, they will loose side bite after they get worn and don't get good traction on dry pack. They do wear faster than a regular razr, but you can't always have it all. I have always had good luck with them on puntures also, very tough tires. I know some people who have ran the fronts, but they didn't like them as much as Razr 2 fronts. In general though I love my rears and will be goign back to them this season.

I wanna go FAST
05-03-2007, 03:23 PM
well i guess all that im looking for is a tire that does well in the dirt. We dont have much mud where we live we mainly do lots of hill climbing, and im looking for a good radial tire that is going to get a substancial amount of traction......

TRX450RACER174
05-03-2007, 03:27 PM
I run the I razers and also like them, they hook up good and have very little wear i run them a 3.5lbs.