PDA

View Full Version : Mansfield Track Condition

burrows
05-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Can anyone tell me what it has been doing at the track? It is raining here today. Is it going to be muddy and sloppy? Well keep checking back. Loading the trailer tonight so can pull out as soon as Bradley gets out of school. Quite a haul for us. Thanks.....mommab

bigb426ex
05-03-2007, 09:40 AM
This is what I read from the HillBilly website:

I don't think Mansfield has had as much rain as the Jeff City area. Workers will start arriving tomorrow. I personally will be bringing in a 35' RV tomorrow after work. If it doesn't get stuck, everyone else should be in good shape. Parking is right off pavement on the top of a ridge and appears pretty rocky. There may be soft spots. We'll be looking for them.

The trail should be ok. Again, the area is pretty rocky. For the motorcycles, I've routed all the single track down hill to help avoid bottle necks. For the ATVs, a lot of the course already existed and is pretty wide, so I hope, it doesn't rut too bad.

I'll try and call someone to update this forum on Friday evening with a status. So, check back here.

SHEP400EX
05-03-2007, 07:52 PM
me and my son will probaly bring our pop-up camper and camp out friday night. we will leave as soon as he is out of school as well. hope to see you all there.

79400ex
05-04-2007, 09:21 AM
tony, bring them skid plate you said you had for sale.