PDA

View Full Version : crazy nieghbor

Old Head
05-03-2007, 04:32 AM
I'll try to keep it short:) I think my nieghbor across the street slipped a gear. It started at the end of the summer. I'm on my way home from work and my kid calls me and says the lady across the street is yelling at him and his friend taking pictures and calling the cops. Now all they are doing is warming the bikes up to ride. I've watched this lady scream at the kid across the street for his quad idle'n in his shed ( a stock 250ex). I chose our exhausts for the fact that they were 96db or less. I'ts not like my yard is small (3 1/2 acres). Last week this lady stood on her porch giving me mean looks while i rode for like 1/2 hr, then stood there and watched me wash my bike for 20 min. Where i ride is atleast 100yards from this persons house and my house is between that, plus i go in the woods alot cause my cool nieghbor has 13 acres and he sits outside with a brewski and his 2year old to watch us ride. Also i've never ridden at off times, Always wait till after lunch and usually stop by 7pm if i ride after dinner. It's people like this that keep our kids from doing the things that they probably did when they were young. so they spend more time sitting around playing video games. Well thats my rant, even though i could go on for 2 more pages.

ny300exrider
05-03-2007, 04:42 AM
at least your neighbor doesnt have a video camera mounted in the airduct of his house facing on your yard, and at least your neighbor isnt taking you to court for having landscape trucks in the backyard, and at least your neighbor hasnt written 47 letters to the town to get us kicked out of our spot because "we wake him up at 7am" when the trucks start up and drive away.

sucks though, if i was you, i'd continue to ride if it is your land, screw her she can stare all she wants.

Old Head
05-03-2007, 04:55 AM
Yea i hear ya she don't have the b***s to call the cops when i'm home. Her husband mows the damn grass for like 6hrs but thats ok. I just try to look at it like you do dirt you get dirt and hopefully our nieghbors get a truck load.

Kickstarts-suck
05-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Ride naked

whiteboycustom
05-03-2007, 02:01 PM
i think everyone has that person in the area that gripes and fuss' because u are to loud,i had some guy come knock on my door because i had my truck running and for about 15secs i turned my stereo up to get the voltage to drop(i was having problems with it charging to high and i turned everything on plus the radio to drop it back to normal)well he came down said his grandma was sick and i needed to turn it down, well i told him i was working on it and i only had it up for those few seconds, well again he said just keep it down, thats where i lost it, i cussed him till he left my door till he got in his truck then he said he was calling the cops, well i told him get out we will solve it right then and there if he had a problem, well he left and his buddy that lived 2 houses down came down(note: the guy that left lived nowhere around me and had no sick grandmaw around)so i told his buddy to let him know dont come to my house to demand anything out of me and sit there a lie about it, found out he was fresh out of marines basic and i guess he was trying to impress his gf he had with him, anyways he hauled arse later the cops showed up and i talked to them told them what happen and he said ok and started talking to me about my truck, well that was my most recent problem i dont have time to talk about the guy who lives down the road hahaha

05Z400rdr
05-03-2007, 02:19 PM
EVERYONE within like at least 2 or 3 miles is kool with riding around here...anywhere, even roads...except for one person...and guess where he lives, RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! lol. Theres even a cop that lives down the road and when i go by on the 4wheeler and he is outside, he waves to me! well the the guy that lives right next to me is going crazy. We were always very nice to him and stuff...till he got a divorce and became queer. i have had a lot of incidents with him and my parents did too, but thats too much to type. My latest one was about a month ago i started to go up the road slowly (it was snowcovered by a few inches) and he quick ran out on the road in front of me...it was pretty much like a word battle between us for like 5 mins (lol).n he kept tellin..yellin* at me to get off the road (thats a nice way to put it) and i kept tellin him i aint gonna be able to move and "get off the roads" till he moves (again, a nice way to put it). and he wouldnt move, so i revved it up and he quick jumped outta the way and i spun around to go back down to my house and he tried to hit me and my 4wheeler with his broom! (who sweeps a couple inches of snow off their driveway anyway?!? lol) so i found out he called the cops, cuz my friend heard it and called me and asked me what i did. I told my parents and they just laughed. They now hate him too....he calls every so often yelling and complaining, and if he doesnt hang up first, my parents hang up on him.

But yeah, every1 has those kinda people around...they pretty much suck balls. its not like im being a dik or obnoxious or anything either. but w/e. thats their problem.

chris46250r
05-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
Ride naked

05Z400rdr, you better not take this advice then since he is a queer.

05Z400rdr
05-03-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by chris46250r

lol yeah...got that right

Lowcountrydave
05-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Hey Old head

Kill her with kindness..... send her flowers and on the card sign it Happy Wheelin

should piss her off haha

Dave

Kickstarts-suck
05-03-2007, 03:06 PM

thats not very nice

I was kidding about what i said :rolleyes:

If she is an older lady she probably doesn't have anything else to do. Just like this lady that lives by me. Now she really doesn't have anything to do because I don't ride anymore.

chris46250r
05-03-2007, 03:26 PM
thats not very nice

I was kidding about what i said :rolleyes:

If she is an older lady she probably doesn't have anything else to do. Just like this lady that lives by me. Now she really doesn't have anything to do because I don't ride anymore.

Read a little more of the posts. I told him not to ride naked because HE said his neighbor was queer. I dont know if you are or not, and dont want to know either.

Kickstarts-suck
05-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Read a little more of the posts. I told him not to ride naked because HE said his neighbor was queer. I dont know if you are or not, and dont want to know either.

o sorry, I thought you were talking to Old Head and calling me a queer.

chris46250r
05-03-2007, 03:41 PM
No problem

05-03-2007, 04:04 PM
wow i guess everyone has those people who just are plain a-holes. In my town some people are cool as long as we dont ride fast on the roads just to the woods and back but some people are out of their mind. The other day I decided to ride my dirtbike to my friends house to fix the flat i had. So im going real slow down the road with a flat and this guy comes out screaming at me to slow down. I just keep on going and i get down the road and i still hear him screaming. Its amazing how cool some people just are. I thouth only my town had people like that :(

Old Head
05-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Lowcountrydave
Hey Old head

Kill her with kindness..... send her flowers and on the card sign it Happy Wheelin

should piss her off haha

Dave

yea maybe i'll get the wife to bake her a cake with a quad on it.

450R-156
05-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Send your neighbor ear plugs and a quad magazine

05-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Ride naked

Lmao. Now that I can't breathe I'll try to type. lol.

We used to get the cops called on us all the time for riding our two strokers almost everyday.... The cops would roll into the neighborhood and all four of my buddies and I would take off through the field and come bike like 10 minutes later. Happened everyday for about a week and then I guess the neighbor's just kind of got used to it cause they haven't called the cops on us for about two weeks and we ride the neighborhood's almost everyday with 5 two strokes one after another. Everybody that doesn't like us riding calls us the "Hoodlum 5" lol.

05-03-2007, 07:58 PM
I live next to one. Just remember if your neighbor can here you its to loud. So your stock 80 somthing db stock pipes are to loud. Pigs dont cair who they give fines to. Take your muffler off your lawnmower grab a drink and cut your grass all day. What they going to do call cops on you for cutting your grass.

05-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Nova
Lmao. Now that I can't breathe I'll try to type. lol.

We used to get the cops called on us all the time for riding our two strokers almost everyday.... The cops would roll into the neighborhood and all four of my buddies and I would take off through the field and come bike like 10 minutes later. Happened everyday for about a week and then I guess the neighbor's just kind of got used to it cause they haven't called the cops on us for about two weeks and we ride the neighborhood's almost everyday with 5 two strokes one after another. Everybody that doesn't like us riding calls us the "Hoodlum 5" lol.

For me it depends what the cop is. If its the cop from town he would be like what retarted neighbors you have. If its the county guys which is most the time they will throw a fine at you bigger than the fine you would get for riding on the road. :grr: :mad: :huh :blah:

Old Head
05-04-2007, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by doodtherider
I live next to one. Just remember if your neighbor can here you its to loud. So your stock 80 somthing db stock pipes are to loud. Pigs dont cair who they give fines to. Take your muffler off your lawnmower grab a drink and cut your grass all day. What they going to do call cops on you for cutting your grass.

Heh, I thought about doing that lol. funny cause i know my weedwacker and blower are louder than my quad, but all i have to do is start my bike and let it idle and she gets p****ed. When this 1st came about i got on my sons bike and smoked the tires in the garage just to make noise

05-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Old Head
Heh, I thought about doing that lol. funny cause i know my weedwacker and blower are louder than my quad, but all i have to do is start my bike and let it idle and she gets p****ed. When this 1st came about i got on my sons bike and smoked the tires in the garage just to make noise

Could just ride quad and then wonce you know the cops were called park it. And then take out your weed wacker and say your cutting grass. Make that old hage look crazy so the cops stop coming to her calls.

Aceman
05-04-2007, 08:59 PM
You guys are making this way to hard. Just keep doing what your doing. Your pipes are not loud, you're riding in your backyard, and your not doing it at crazy hours. Who cares if your neighbor watches? If the cops do show up, they're not going to ticket you, they'll realize the neighbor is blowing it out of proportion. If you abide by the law you have nothing to worry about. Carry on.

pats2007450er
05-04-2007, 11:26 PM
dont feel bad my neighbor has a video camera in the window.she was going to take me to court but it never happend.i just got my valves ajusted and went to get it.when i got back and unloaded it i rode it down the road.what i didnt know was there was a state trooper siting a block away and heard me by the time he come around the curve i was in my yard thank god i didnt have my headlight on it so he couldnt see me.my girl friend was standing on the porch and told me she seen him because i never saw him.when i was putting my quad up he came down the road creeping slow.he got to the stop sign and paused for a minute and hauled a**.he's a state cop that comes in my town and pulls every one over and every one in my town even the police in my town has complained on him.he's a young punk that think's he is better than everyone else.if he would of wrote me a ticket i would of pulled my quad out of my building and got my tickets worth of riding on the road.he needs to take his a** back to his post and leave us the he!! alone.plus i have black neighbors and one of them works third shift.if i start my quad during the week he will call the cops but if his black neighbor play's his ni-er music loud he dosen't do any thing about it.but when the cops come down my house once a week he will say (if i have to come back down here i am going to write you a fcking ticket) but i dont think he can write me a ticket for starting my quad in my yard.if he can write me a ticket he would of allready of done it.yea i wished i lived in the country.

TXATVRIDER
05-05-2007, 02:13 AM
I've only had the cops come to my house one time and told me i couldn't ride on the street but half of my neighbors hate me cause i always have people over and party til 4 in the morning. O well there's nothing they can do about it.

Old Head
05-05-2007, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by TXATVRIDER
I've only had the cops come to my house one time and told me i couldn't ride on the street but half of my neighbors hate me cause i always have people over and party til 4 in the morning. O well there's nothing they can do about it.

actually there is a restriction on time for making noise. its like 11pm i think. i've heard parties around me at like 2am but they are usually graduation parties so it doesn't bother me.

fatkid400
05-07-2007, 04:20 PM
The next time you see her staring just stop your quad,shut it off and sit there staring back.or wave:p

Honda TRX250ex
05-07-2007, 06:06 PM
I'll ride naked for you.:)

05-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by fatkid400
The next time you see her staring just stop your quad,shut it off and sit there staring back.or wave:p

Stare and move your head side to side like a monkey. That be funny. I think one time the latty next door was standing in her yard stairing at em with her hands on her hips lol. Well they had to do somthing. They turned around dropped their pants and mooned her :D

BlaineKaiser450
05-07-2007, 06:53 PM
i used to have some neighbors kind of like that. they would call my mom and complain for starting it up so once i went into the backyard when the were calling my mom and hit the rev limiter for a bout 10 seconds and they got mad but they were moving anyway:devil:

Raptor350yamaha
05-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Wow that sucks to live next to people like that. where i live everybody rides so i dont have to worry about it. who ever had the neighbor with the camera watching you all the time you should ride or walk up to it and get really close and wave at it or put a butt cheek on it, that would be funny.;) :devil:

Predator Slim
05-07-2007, 07:34 PM
I was just found not guilty of disorderly conduct, after two days in court. The lady next door call the cops twice in one night. It seems people leaving a small party , that I had, backed a couple of feet off of my driveway while turning around. Doing serious damage to some snow, as she actually claimed in court. Although she couldn't prove that it was her land or that the car came from my house.

Before this I was a nice quiet neighbor, now I make as much noise as possible.:devil:

WhiteZrider
05-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Since your in jersey ill come down there with my Z, Should really piss her off;)

DF400ex
05-08-2007, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Lowcountrydave
Hey Old head

should piss her off haha

Dave

I love pulling this one. It makes people ferious man. Like my neighbor back in the day went crazy after he fell off the top of his semi trailor onto concrete (he was pretty messed up for a while). He used to call the cops if he so much as heard us outside or our radio or our wheeler. So, we decided to buy him a cake in the shape of a wheeler that said some corney nice message(we bought it so he couldn't say we tried to poison him). Hewas pretty pissed. So much so that we started sendinghim flowers weekly, but like realy crappy looking flowers. Every time they were delivered he'd flip out and tear them appart. He's the kind of guy who put up a 10 ft high fence 6 inches onto his property line and hung a 6foot by 8 foot no tresspassing sign. After about 6months of his crazyness his wife left him and he became an alcoholic again.

Killing with kindness is the way to go. If they call the cops on you, all you gata tell them is that you are trying to make mends, lol.

05-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by DF400ex
I love pulling this one. It makes people ferious man. Like my neighbor back in the day went crazy after he fell off the top of his semi trailor onto concrete (he was pretty messed up for a while). He used to call the cops if he so much as heard us outside or our radio or our wheeler. So, we decided to buy him a cake in the shape of a wheeler that said some corney nice message(we bought it so he couldn't say we tried to poison him). Hewas pretty pissed. So much so that we started sendinghim flowers weekly, but like realy crappy looking flowers. Every time they were delivered he'd flip out and tear them appart. He's the kind of guy who put up a 10 ft high fence 6 inches onto his property line and hung a 6foot by 8 foot no tresspassing sign. After about 6months of his crazyness his wife left him and he became an alcoholic again.

Killing with kindness is the way to go. If they call the cops on you, all you gata tell them is that you are trying to make mends, lol.

I would sending him a box of cat poo and have UPS deliver it :devil: A nother thing that would be cool is get a bunch of magets and put them in a box with some meat. Then when he opens it he has a billion flys flyin around. Or crickets. :devil:

DF400ex
05-08-2007, 10:13 AM
yeah that would be funny, but he could call the cops or something. He tried to file a law suit against us cuz we put up our own fence to block his and for the fact that we ride our wheeler in our back yard and it causes him headachs. But him mowing his lawn doesn't. Ooh yeah, he also got caught frauding disability. He'd go to court with a neck, knee, and back brace on, but the previous day he could load a wheelbarrow up with dirt and push it up his hill. Such a looser. I think that he drank himself to death a year or two ago.

Kickstarts-suck
05-08-2007, 10:33 AM
yeah that would be funny, but he could call the cops or something. He tried to file a law suit against us cuz we put up our own fence to block his and for the fact that we ride our wheeler in our back yard and it causes him headachs. But him mowing his lawn doesn't. Ooh yeah, he also got caught frauding disability. He'd go to court with a neck, knee, and back brace on, but the previous day he could load a wheelbarrow up with dirt and push it up his hill. Such a looser. I think that he drank himself to death a year or two ago.

Take pics of him doing yard work or something not wearing the braces and blackmail him.

moto04racing
05-08-2007, 10:38 AM
i had some nieghbors like that... right across the street..we were never really on the same page... they would always park in front of our house when no one was in front of their house or in their driveway... Then one night about 5 years ago i lit some fire work and it landing on a 2X4 causing the fire dept. to come... They called the cops on me for riding a stock ttr during that big black out we had... on top of it they were renters... for like 2 people... and 6 people lived their... now they moved and i ride my 50 everyday for atleat an hour.

DF400ex
05-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Take pics of him doing yard work or something not wearing the braces and blackmail him.

This all was like 5 years ago. He got his when the PI caught him doing it and showed the video in court. He stood to get like 5 mil out of the injury cuz he was 100% disabled and it was his works fault somehow. He got nothing but a huge bill for all state accrued expenses for his case.

Nac's22
05-08-2007, 02:53 PM
This all was like 5 years ago. He got his when the PI caught him doing it and showed the video in court. He stood to get like 5 mil out of the injury cuz he was 100% disabled and it was his works fault somehow. He got nothing but a huge bill for all state accrued expenses for his case.

serves him right. i had a guy exactly like that live by me. he used to get so mad at me for riding a stock 400ex in my back yard. 1 day he strung barbed wire across my trail chest high and luckily my friend with his go kart went in front of me and saw it b/c i would have not noticed and hit that. well we got pics of him doing his yard work that he said he couldnt do and he was taken to court over it. that was a great day :D

whiteboycustom
05-08-2007, 03:28 PM
if that was my property and he put the barb wire there i would call the cops and make them finger print it because that could have killed u, if i didnt do that i would unhook my exhaust on my mustang and start it with open headers everyday

Nac's22
05-08-2007, 04:12 PM
yea we should have and i don't know why we didn't and it was so long ago that it wouldnt matter now i wish we woulda have though. he really hates me now with my 250r and my 440ex.

DF400ex
05-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by TRR440EX
serves him right. i had a guy exactly like that live by me. he used to get so mad at me for riding a stock 400ex in my back yard. 1 day he strung barbed wire across my trail chest high and luckily my friend with his go kart went in front of me and saw it b/c i would have not noticed and hit that. well we got pics of him doing his yard work that he said he couldnt do and he was taken to court over it. that was a great day :D

there was a guy beheaded in western NY cuz someone strung wire across the trail a a few years ago. Never heard what happened with the guy who did it, or if they caught him. That would definitely be murder.

You should string some barbed wire across his drive way or where he'll run it over. That stuff is a mess to untangle from a vehicles wheels.

whiteboycustom
05-08-2007, 06:54 PM
concertina wire across a rode and ur doin 30ish in ur humvee and i hit that does wonders, it wraps around everything under teh front end and then ur fcked unless u have bolt cutters

Honda TRX250ex
05-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by whiteboycustom
concertina wire across a rode and ur doin 30ish in ur humvee and i hit that does wonders, it wraps around everything under teh front end and then ur fcked unless u have bolt cutters
yall aint knowin what you be sayin sonny

DF400ex
05-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by whiteboycustom

Exactly what I'm talking about. We had someone go through some triple strand at 50 in the dark. It blew, I mean shreaded all 4 tires and took like 6 hours to get off... cuz all we had were Leathermans, lol. What a PITA it was.

P.S. for those of you that do not know what constatina wire is it's like the spiral razer wire that is on the tops of prison fences but about 2.5-3 feet tall. The guy that ran through it hit a triple stack which is two on the ground with a third on top of them like a triangle

m.h.s.c.#527
05-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by pats2007450er
dont feel bad my neighbor has a video camera in the window.she was going to take me to court but it never happend.i just got my valves ajusted and went to get it.when i got back and unloaded it i rode it down the road.what i didnt know was there was a state trooper siting a block away and heard me by the time he come around the curve i was in my yard thank god i didnt have my headlight on it so he couldnt see me.my girl friend was standing on the porch and told me she seen him because i never saw him.when i was putting my quad up he came down the road creeping slow.he got to the stop sign and paused for a minute and hauled a**.he's a state cop that comes in my town and pulls every one over and every one in my town even the police in my town has complained on him.he's a young punk that think's he is better than everyone else.if he would of wrote me a ticket i would of pulled my quad out of my building and got my tickets worth of riding on the road.he needs to take his a** back to his post and leave us the he!! alone.plus i have black neighbors and one of them works third shift.if i start my quad during the week he will call the cops but if his black neighbor play's his ni-er music loud he dosen't do any thing about it.but when the cops come down my house once a week he will say (if i have to come back down here i am going to write you a fcking ticket) but i dont think he can write me a ticket for starting my quad in my yard.if he can write me a ticket he would of allready of done it.yea i wished i lived in the country.

i agree its stupid but its disturbance of the peace

CHAR250R
05-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Do yourself a BIG favor...ignore her. Don't prevoke her in any way. The last thing you want is the cops at your house every time you fart. All the other ideas about pissing her off (allthough they would be fun) are'nt worth the spotlight on your every move.

the 97
05-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Got a neighbor that calls the cops every time I start my quad…..when I take it out to wash it he watches me and as soon as I kick it over he calls the cops….guess they got tired of it cause they stopped coming after the first 4 or 5 times….now the only time they come is when the guy is beating on his wife…guess since he has no job that he gets bored sitting home all day…people need to get a life……that jerk off is lucky we don’t build a practice track and have open practice every night …

Which 450?
05-09-2007, 06:06 PM
There's a church a few hundred yards away from me, when I used to ride my LT (loud) I know they could hear me leave my house, so I used to send them donations and sign it "the guy with the 4 wheeler in the woods" But I dont ride it anymore, I ride my other bike which is nearly silent.

DF400ex
05-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Which 450?
There's a church a few hundred yards away from me, when I used to ride my LT (loud) I know they could hear me leave my house, so I used to send them donations and sign it "the guy with the 4 wheeler in the woods" But I dont ride it anymore, I ride my other bike which is nearly silent.

That's one way to stay in their good grace, lol.

moto04racing
05-09-2007, 11:31 PM
there was a guy beheaded in western NY cuz someone strung wire across the trail a a few years ago. Never heard what happened with the guy who did it, or if they caught him. That would definitely be murder.

You should string some barbed wire across his drive way or where he'll run it over. That stuff is a mess to untangle from a vehicles wheels.

that makes me so ****ing angry... my foot was almost chopped off because of that ****... ARGHHHHHHHHHHH ****ing people that cant take the fact that they could not get on to the private sportsmens club have to try to ****ing hurt people....

back on topic... i think my neighbor nextdoor hates us now cause my mom *****ed him out for driving all over our lawn.. now when he comes home at 2-30... my german shepard puppy wakes the whole damn neighborhood up with her intimidating bark.. its funny, she has the real scared high pitch bark then the deep scary big dog bark.

2002400ex
05-09-2007, 11:56 PM
there is a crazy *** old man up the road who sits in his front yard and waits for me to ride by so that he can spray me with a water hose. now that really pisses me off!:chinese:

Kickstarts-suck
05-10-2007, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by 2002400ex
there is a crazy *** old man up the road who sits in his front yard and waits for me to ride by so that he can spray me with a water hose. now that really pisses me off!:chinese:

roost him

i would :p

WhiteZrider
05-10-2007, 08:00 AM
The first day my new neighbors moved in they called the cops on me. I can understand why, they are like 80+ and having a loud @ss quad firing up proberly scared them alittle. :ermm:

katch26
05-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by 2002400ex

sounds refreshing on a hot day:p