PDA

View Full Version : atvriderr.com hat

JJs450r
05-02-2007, 09:28 PM
finally got around to ordering a new hat figured id support the site some plus they look cool as hell had to hang the old fox hat on wall got jeremy lawson's autograph on it now :)

Ralph
05-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Nice man, the quality of them is great and deffinatly not the cheapo crap most places put out. I love mine as well as my shirts.

JJs450r
05-03-2007, 07:00 AM
ya imma get a shirt little bit later

insaneracin2003
05-03-2007, 08:21 AM
I just ordered my hat and a trailer sticker and made a donation to help keep this site running great!!! Can't wait to get my hat in....

<DRS>GPF
05-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by JJs450r
ya imma get a shirt little bit later

i bought 2 last week(1 for me, 1 for my son) i figure they'll be here any day..

05-03-2007, 02:27 PM
haha im still gonna be wearin my old hat even though i got Byrd, Brown and Lawson to sign it at Birch...maybe itll give me some good luck now or something..........how do you order an atvrider hat? Oh yea and Jeremy have you seen matts kfx 450? He'll be at halfmoon with it :)

insaneracin2003
05-03-2007, 02:34 PM
top of the page, go to donations
http://www.atvriders.com/donations/index.html

MO-EX-RIDER
05-03-2007, 05:20 PM
reading this post just made me purchase a hat also!

JJs450r
05-03-2007, 06:25 PM
cool deal haha gabe ya i seen it wonder if he will be any faster

tim colston
05-04-2007, 07:01 AM
Got mine awhile back

nice

Pappy
05-04-2007, 07:14 AM
I know I speak for Harlen when I say thank you all that have supported the site. I had no idea how expensive it is to run, and seeing Harlen is doing this full time, every dime helps. I was handed a file folder that contained more bills then I cared to see just related to the site, not to mention the money it takes to do race coverage and fly around to do the ride tests etc. Thankfully we are big enough to get some help now.

I know I put out easily $350 to $600 per race I attend wether my son is racing or not just to be there for coverage. Harlen and I both have enough camera and video gear that when added together may well total enough to buy a small home. (all this came out of pocket and grows as the site does) So buying some stickers or a shirt and hat really does help us, and every penny goes back into this site I assure you, wether it be for computer stuff, regular bills or entry to a race to cover for everyone.

We dont go around asking for assistance, but are grateful when it does happen so if you like the site, enjoy the work we put into it, then by all means support it however you can even if it means a simple thanks! We have plans to expand even further and offer more, but time and money both either are in short supply or dont exists...lol (someone find a way to slow down time please)

Again, thanks for everyone's support!

<DRS>GPF
05-17-2007, 06:12 AM
have you guys received your stuff yet?

i ordered on 4/28 and my shirts havent arrived..

ill keep watching for a couple more days, then email Harlen if i havent seen them..

Pappy
05-17-2007, 06:44 AM
I will ask him for you, but I suspect he will be shipping shortly if he hasnt already. I know this is his last weekend home until september...lol

05-17-2007, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
I know I speak for Harlen when I say thank you all that have supported the site. I had no idea how expensive it is to run, and seeing Harlen is doing this full time, every dime helps. I was handed a file folder that contained more bills then I cared to see just related to the site, not to mention the money it takes to do race coverage and fly around to do the ride tests etc. Thankfully we are big enough to get some help now.

I know I put out easily $350 to $600 per race I attend wether my son is racing or not just to be there for coverage. Harlen and I both have enough camera and video gear that when added together may well total enough to buy a small home. (all this came out of pocket and grows as the site does) So buying some stickers or a shirt and hat really does help us, and every penny goes back into this site I assure you, wether it be for computer stuff, regular bills or entry to a race to cover for everyone.

We dont go around asking for assistance, but are grateful when it does happen so if you like the site, enjoy the work we put into it, then by all means support it however you can even if it means a simple thanks! We have plans to expand even further and offer more, but time and money both either are in short supply or dont exists...lol (someone find a way to slow down time please)

Again, thanks for everyone's support!

ken,
regardless of our difference in personal opinions i have no qualms about saying you guys do a hell of a job...keep it up...still the best atv site on the net...;)

JJs450r
05-17-2007, 08:57 AM
i ordered mine the end of april and havent recieved it yet and my brother has ordered a shirt around the 22nd of april and hasnt gotten it yet not trying to complain more then happy to help the site when i can just my hats are all ragged out :)

insaneracin2003
05-17-2007, 09:41 AM
I ordered my hat and some stickers on May 3rd and didnt get anything yet either. I bet Harlen is swamped. Can't wait to get them in.

Admin
05-17-2007, 10:15 AM
First, thanks everyone for the orders, and they all were shipped yesterday via priority mail. I planned to ship them last week, but I have just been overwhelmed with work the past month with the site crashing on April 1st, and I finally got the site rebuilt last weekend with almost everything working besides the video section.

Also, because of my constant traveling, I only ship orders about once or twice a month, so please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery because sometimes, I am only home for 2-3 days over a several week period, which makes it hard to ship anything.

Thanks Again for all your support,
Harlen

<DRS>GPF
05-17-2007, 11:28 AM
sounds fine by me, thanks Harlen. i definitely understand "busy"..

my worry was that they'd already shipped and the delivering service took the liberty stuffing it in one of the vehicles, garages, houses or the dropped it by the couple of places my wife and i work..

dont laugh... unless its to be signed for, it happens regularly..(just the quirks of a small town..)

<DRS>GPF
05-18-2007, 07:55 PM
got mine today.

thanks!

Admin
05-19-2007, 08:07 AM
Awesome, Everyone should have received their orders by now or on Monday.