PDA

View Full Version : 88 mustang project

2004300exryder
05-02-2007, 07:26 PM
i bought this in february as a project and ive been putting it back together ever since and its been alot of work just to get it running. it has a little over 106k its a 5.0 5 speed with lots of xtra parts. it will need alot of work to finish like body and paint. it ha bbk shorty headers off road h pipe also bbk, flowmaster catback exhaust, cobra rear bumper brand new ram air hoood that is functional. underdrive pulleys steeda triax shifter and new king cobra clutch, 8mm ford racing wires also grant steering wheel. i think thats about it for aftermarket stuff. engine runs but rough ive beeen hooking up vacuum lines and everything else so it may need more its also got 6 year old fuel in the tank. when i got it all it had was the engine and tranny bolted in and i started from there. interior needs to be put in like seats door panels. i bought new headlights in the box i just bought from late model restoration supply. so everything should be there to finish. the waterpump is leaking i bought a new one to put in but havent got that far yet. anything else you want to know just ask. im looking to get 2000$ with black paint included. i have just ran out of money to finish it up. may trade for something else let me know what you got id like a nice bike

2004300exryder
05-02-2007, 07:29 PM
pics are from when i bought it your welcome to make offers but if i dont get what i have in it out ill just finish it up and sell it for more ill post current pics tomarrow night