PDA

View Full Version : Banshee part out!

EX LONERIDER
05-02-2007, 06:36 PM
parts are located in San Diego CA. i prefer local pickup for the large items tho shipping is possible. PM me your offers on what you'd like.

- J-arm frame. no cracks. no title tho had the numbers run and has no back fee's register it as a green sticker bike no sweat. ::PENDING SALE::

- A-arm conversion kit new in a box. all the brackets you need to convert your J-arm frame into a A-arm type frame. 120 bux

- Complete motor. includes everything in the bottom end, clutch and all the covers. crank is stock with maybe 1 hour on it (if that) just resealed the bottom end. trans in PERFECT shape! (i have pictures of the gears before i sealed it) Jug's need to be bored out to match the 65MM pistons. i have a NIB wiseco pro-lite kit from Magic Racing. ($170 bux there) jug's have not been ported. so have at it. has stock intake with NIP boysen dual stage reeds not even installed. THIS IS FOR A NEAR COMPLETE MOTOR. ALL YOU NEED IS TO HAVE THE CYLINDERS BORED TO MATCH THE PISTON KIT, ASSEMBLE THE TOP END, SLAP YOUR CARB SETUP ON IT AND IT RUNS! ::PENDING SALE::

- FMF Fattie pipe's and HIGHLY polished silencers (power core 2) pipe's have light rust int he usual place behind the pipe's where it dont show. otherwise in good shape, no ding's, no dents. silencers are polished to a mirror like shine, no dent's either. 350 OBO ::SALE PENDING::

- Coffman raw pipe's and silencers. (mid-top end) pipe's are raw metal right now, no ding's or dent's. silencer's could use a clean up but are ding and dent free also. 175 obo

- complete stock rear axle with carrier, brake disk, hub, and sproket hub. no outter hubs. threads and splines on the axle are in good shape. 120 bux ::SALE PENDING::

- rear shock linkage. complete upper and lower linkage. lower dogbone is polished. 75 bux

- seat in perfect shape. 91 red, was reupholstered about 1 yar ago. 110 bux

- radiator in perfecdt shape. no dents. all fins are in great shape, inside is clean with radiator cap. 120 bux

- stock steering stem. good shape, straight. 50

- front hubs, calipers, and spindles. in good shape. could use a going through. 60

- stock thumb throttle. good shape. 35

- front brake cylinder. good shape. 40

i think thats all i got unless i run into any more parts i forgot to mention. PM me your offers for the parts you want. i have pictures for those serious inqueries.