PDA

View Full Version : CAMERA Don't know what's wrong with it!

TXATVRIDER
05-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Anybody here have a Sony Cybershot?

My pictures are coming out blurry baaaaaaaaaad as you can see. I posted come pics below as an example. What's wrong with it?

TXATVRIDER
05-02-2007, 01:33 AM
Another one

TXATVRIDER
05-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Everything is apart right now i'm putting new front and rear sprockets, chain, chain slider, etc. That's why i wanted to take pics but they suck

RytM1
05-02-2007, 06:38 AM
Does it take clear pics in daylight? Most blur problems that I have seen on point & shoot digitals occur in lower light situations. You have to hold the camera steady longer. The camera has to leave the shutter open longer to accomodate for there being less light, even if a flash is used. The longer the shutter is open, the smallest hand movement becomes more exagerated, and looking like a blurred photo. Try using a shop light to light up the area you want to take a pic of, which will hopefully let the camera see more light, and speed up the shutter. Or put the camera on a small pocket tripod, and use the self-timer. Even on a tripod, you want to avoid pressing the shutter release button, because that will cause a small amount of shake in the camera also. Here is a link that may also shed some light (no pun intended) on the subject:

http://www.learningcenter.sony.us/assets/di/showcase/article/How-to-beat-the-blur?aPath=/LearningCenter/articles/CamerasandCamcorders/Cameras/UseEnjoy/Howtobeattheblur.xml&sid=cybershot&

Good Luck!

TXATVRIDER
05-02-2007, 01:42 PM
Thanks, i've been trying to figure out what's wrong with this damn thing forever.