PDA

View Full Version : ran out of wheelie tricks

jokester
05-01-2007, 10:17 PM
ok I seriously ran out of tricks that I can think of while ridding wheelies...so I need some input of some new tricks you people might know of that I should try next.

HurleyBraaap
05-05-2007, 08:04 AM
superman???:ermm:

jd450
05-05-2007, 04:55 PM
how about you tell us what you CAN do and then it would make it 10x easier for us to name stuff that isnt listed.

jokester
05-05-2007, 11:15 PM
I can do: supermans, highchairs, special k's, sitting backwards, standing on top of the handle bars, putting it on the grab bar and putting feet underneath the handle bars and laying with my head almost touching the ground, and also puttin my feet in the nets and riding it like that to, shifting through all the gears, kinda can do no handers. Thats pretty much it, and I'm at a loss for new ideas....:(

culichi
05-06-2007, 08:43 PM
like this one is a friend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aKKbI4NwSs

or this one too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsrQP39K2Qs

jokester
05-08-2007, 09:30 PM
^^^^ I can already do both of those with ease, I'm looking for something a lot more challenging, and more unique. But thank you very much for at least trying.

Kickstarts-suck
05-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Do a stand up (feet in grab bar) and jump up into a highchair.

Kaleigh
05-10-2007, 01:23 AM
how about standing on the front bumper and doing a wheelie like that. so you are facing the back of the quad..

you can also try to stand on the handlebars..

and you can sit on the hood with the handlebars over top you legs and do it backwards like that.

have you tried putting you belly on the seat and you left hand holding the left footpeg, turn your body so your feet are pointing the right side of the quad(do a spreader with your legs)..

sorry the last one is hard to explain but looks very cool..

if you have mastered the tricks you have learned you can start doing combo's.. seat stand to spreader/highchair and all that stuff..

oh.. have you tried jumping off the quad and on to the ground then back on..

jokester
05-19-2007, 12:13 AM
well I've got a new trick that I think I invented. I'm currently still working on it, but I'll get pics of as soon as I can actually do it. I can't describe it yet, can't have anyone mastering it before I do!!:devil:

Honda4lyphe
05-20-2007, 12:20 AM
1 handed wheelie standing up on the seat? It seems so simple, yet so hard :(

jokester
05-20-2007, 12:54 AM
ok so far I still can't get this one, cause I can't seem to find a good way to keep my balance and hold my self on the quad.... basically what the trick is.....ride a normal sit down wheelie except instead of using your hands to control the throttle your using your feet, while letting go of the handle bars and trying to hold your self up by placing your hands on the rear fenders. so far I've managed to ride this one for about 5 feet before......

A. I slip off the throttle and the front end comes down real fast while I'm trying to get my hands back on the bars and wind up with my chest hitting the bars

B. I give it too much gas and flip it over or just to the grab bar ( yes I actually flipped it over on myself a couple times now doing this. )

OR

C. I fall straight back when my hands slip off the rear plastic while I'm trying to get my hands in place.

blasterboy4
08-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Here's some tricks i didnt see in the list of tricks you can do

Flamingo: One foot on the seat with the other leg extended back

Super Flaminga Left hand on bumper, Right hand on gas, Left foot stand on middlle part of handle bars or gas tank, Right foot extende back

Coasters: just getting it in a wheelie and coasting, Might need to raise your idle a little bit

No handed Coaster: Same as above, just with out your hands

No handed standing Coaster: get it in a wheelie, get it coasting, remove the hands and ride it out

Nick110
08-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by jokester
ok so far I still can't get this one, cause I can't seem to find a good way to keep my balance and hold my self on the quad.... basically what the trick is.....ride a normal sit down wheelie except instead of using your hands to control the throttle your using your feet, while letting go of the handle bars and trying to hold your self up by placing your hands on the rear fenders. so far I've managed to ride this one for about 5 feet before......

A. I slip off the throttle and the front end comes down real fast while I'm trying to get my hands back on the bars and wind up with my chest hitting the bars

B. I give it too much gas and flip it over or just to the grab bar ( yes I actually flipped it over on myself a couple times now doing this. )

OR

C. I fall straight back when my hands slip off the rear plastic while I'm trying to get my hands in place.

Do you have downs?

I would love to see a video of you trying this. I doubt its even possible.

jokester
08-28-2007, 05:39 PM
^^^ ya I think its impossible too now!! I gave up after about 3 sprained wrists and 1 small fracture in my left wrist. and now that I got rid of the 400ex and got a 250r wheelies aren't near as easy!