PDA

View Full Version : American Flag In Destress.....unbelievable...!!!!

elite ATV1
05-01-2007, 02:23 PM
You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High School in California .
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r77/berettaParts/flag.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r77/berettaParts/flag2.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r77/berettaParts/flag3.jpg
I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington . The image of the American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.

Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be "redistributed" to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray". Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference. One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one.........

The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn't even begun. LET's START NOW
If this ticks YOU off...PASS IT ON!

killerofcrows48
05-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Whatever there fighting about, they need to get OVER it or GET OUT. This goes to anyone - any race.

05-01-2007, 03:01 PM
I have lots of racial slurs to say right now. But I don't wanna get this thread closed. But you don't come in someone else's country, most likely illegally, take down our flag, and put yours up. That's bs.:mad:

whiteboycustom
05-01-2007, 03:16 PM
pretty sad but that was over a year ago

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/montebello-flag.htm

hondaeatr
05-01-2007, 03:20 PM
it may have been over a year ago but it is still infuriating none the less

whiteboycustom
05-01-2007, 03:44 PM
The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

guess they heard the border patrol was coming????

05-01-2007, 03:53 PM
whats even more unbeleiveable is that america is fulled with sissys for the most part and no one will stand up for anything anymore...

elite ATV1
05-01-2007, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by whiteboycustom
The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

guess they heard the border patrol was coming????

lol i wanna be a border patrol person :macho

Titanium
05-01-2007, 03:55 PM
This is rediculous. I think that it's stupid that people get away with this. Something similar to this that really grinds my gears is how Mexicans in our school can run around sayin brown pride and such and as soon as a white person says white pride they get kicked out. It's rediculous when a black dude can say Nigga and as soon as a white person says it their in deep sh*t. There are so many things like this that tick me off. I could go on for hours about this:mad:

Maybe it's time for us to start flyin around the rebel flag again.

HB416EX
05-01-2007, 04:01 PM
These wetbacks are already in America but they are complaining:rolleyes: They make me so sick always complaining about unfair treatment,no good jobs..........then go back to Mexico.Whatever they are doing in America has to be better than living in Mexico and if it's not go back.

Nac's22
05-01-2007, 04:09 PM
this country would be better off without some people in it and that right there my friends is a bunch that i would love to see gone! :mad:

whiteboycustom
05-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
lol i wanna be a border patrol person :macho

hell u almost gotta be hispanic to work border patrol

we didnt have to learn iraqi to go to iraq why should we know spanish to work the border

illegal entry should be enforced with snipers, call me cruel but there are legal ways to come over

elite ATV1
05-01-2007, 04:28 PM
hell u almost gotta be hispanic to work border patrol

we didnt have to learn iraqi to go to iraq why should we know spanish to work the border

illegal entry should be enforced with snipers, call me cruel but there are legal ways to come over

and climbing over the fence isnt one of them :mad:

elite ATV1
05-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
:

im with ya

http://south-will-rise-again.com/1confederate_1734_8770610.gif

quad2xtreme
05-01-2007, 04:51 PM
We are in a cold war with Mexico and most don't even realize it. I might be paranoid but I think they might have a 50 year plan to take over the United States without firing a single bullet.

/Jon

quad2xtreme
05-01-2007, 04:53 PM
ok, now that I have gone this far...

Why can't we find some crazy religious Sunnis or Shiites willing to infiltrate the terrorists in Iraq and blow themselves up?

I am not sure I understand where religion starts and stops with these guys...

/jon

Titanium
05-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
im with ya

http://south-will-rise-again.com/1confederate_1734_8770610.gif

I already started lol. I've had this flag up in my room for a while now. and i have a big one in my workshop.

CRich[814]
05-01-2007, 05:40 PM
may day.

JAYKNIGHT
05-01-2007, 05:47 PM
and my wife says im crazy for stocking up on my ammo. let them come i have 8500 7.62x39's and 10000 .223's waiting to give them a welcome party

05-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Call me racist if you will but the illegal mexican's need to get the hell out of here. Im sick of the bullsh*t. And yes I say mexicans because there the only people stupid enough to disgrace us in our own country.

Especially the ones that say, "Mexico is so much better than the U.S."

If Mexico is so much better get the F*CK out!

I say we use Mexico's immigration laws here.....

__________________________________________________ __

Mexico has a radical idea for a rational immigration policy that most Americans would love. However, Mexican officials haven't been sharing that idea with us as they press for our Congress to adopt the McCain-Kennedy immigration reform bill.

That's too bad, because Mexico, which annually deports more illegal aliens than the United States does, has much to teach us about how it handles the immigration issue. Under Mexican law, it is a felony to be an illegal alien in Mexico.

At a time when the Supreme Court and many politicians seek to bring American law in line with foreign legal norms, it's noteworthy that nobody has argued that the U.S. look at how Mexico deals with immigration and what it might teach us about how best to solve our illegal immigration problem. Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:

in the country legally;

have the means to sustain themselves economically;

not destined to be burdens on society;

of economic and social benefit to society;

of good character and have no criminal records; and

contributors to the general well-being of the nation.

The law also ensures that:

immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;

foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;

foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country's internal politics;

foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;

foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;

those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.

Who could disagree with such a law? It makes perfect sense. The Mexican constitution strictly defines the rights of citizens -- and the denial of many fundamental rights to non-citizens, illegal and illegal. Under the constitution, the Ley General de Poblacion, or General Law on Population, spells out specifically the country's immigration policy.

It is an interesting law -- and one that should cause us all to ask, Why is our great southern neighbor pushing us to water down our own immigration laws and policies, when its own immigration restrictions are the toughest on the continent? If a felony is a crime punishable by more than one year in prison, then Mexican law makes it a felony to be an illegal alien in Mexico.

wilkin250r
05-01-2007, 10:58 PM
I say we are attacking the problem all wrong. By making them enemies, we force them to fight back. And then there are those that claim we NEED them, they provide cheap labor that Americans won't do (and I beleive it, I've seen it first hand).

So intead, let's FIX the problem. If we NEED cheap labor, then let's take full advantage of it. Let's make it REALLY cheap, and we'll get rid of some of the other problems while we are at it.

Give all illegals a special status, and make it absolutely illegal to pay them more than $3.50 an hour. Let's put an outrageous fine to employers, like $100,000 per violation. If we want cheap labor, then let's make it REALLY cheap. They won't be able to afford the American Dream they all come here chasing.

A 10% income tax, to fund illegal immigration programs. WE are footing the bill for those programs, let's make THEM do it.

NO NATURALIZATION, children born to illegals are still illegal. Children born to illegals gain citizenship upon graduation of high school.

Any minor child of an illegal immigrant gets convicted of a crime, the whole family gets deported. To often the parents come and work hard, but their kids end up being criminals. No more.

05-01-2007, 11:37 PM
wilikin has a good point

Pipeless416
05-02-2007, 12:32 AM
wilkin.. why arent you running for president again?? its terrible to stereotype, but when i read the police reports for my area and 90% of the names are "jose" or "juan," it doesnt help to change my attitude.:ermm:

milburn
05-02-2007, 12:57 AM
Thats bull ****! I'm tired of there fat lazy asses at work!

quads14589
05-02-2007, 04:19 AM
my dad has a friend that used to protect the borders down there from the mexicans comming into america with the millitary and they were scouts and they had big outposts in the desert or w/e type of land is out there, and they had the right to kill any mexican that hopped over the border he used to tell me, then they stopped all of that about 2yrs ago and now look what happends:mad:

whiteboycustom
05-02-2007, 08:00 AM
i seen this first hand at the local walmart, some "mexicans" were in our town on work visa's at a local fab shop and they bring there paychecks down to walmart to the western union and send all their money back to mexico, i say tax the hell out of money being sent to mexico they might get some but not all and another thing

United States
On May 19, 2006, the United States Senate voted to make English the national language of the United States. According to the bill, written by Sen. James M. Inhofe (R-Okla.), the federal government will no longer provide multilingual communications and services, except for those already guaranteed by law. Shortly after the approval of the Inhofe amendment, the Senate voted for another bill by Sen. Ken Salazar (D-Colo.), according to which English is the "common unifying language of the United States," but mandated that nothing in that declaration "shall diminish or expand any existing rights" regarding multilingual services.

Previous incarnations of this bill were co-written and supported by Ron Unz, California millionaire. He, along with his organization (U.S. English), has been pushing for the "English-Only" cause for many years.

The impact of these bills is not immediately clear. It is also interesting to note that Inhofe switched the language from "official language" to "national language" in a last minute change.

LEARN IT AND LOVE IT IF NOT SHOOT URSELF IN THE FACE

fcker out!!!!!!

trick250r
05-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Titanium
This is rediculous. I think that it's stupid that people get away with this. Something similar to this that really grinds my gears is how Mexicans in our school can run around sayin brown pride and such and as soon as a white person says white pride they get kicked out. It's rediculous when a black dude can say Nigga and as soon as a white person says it their in deep sh*t. There are so many things like this that tick me off. I could go on for hours about this:mad:

last time i saw a mexican in my school say something about brown pride i cracked him in the jaw. its bull****. its our country, not theirs. imo we should deport the willing and kill the rest.

Pappy
05-02-2007, 09:09 AM
I'd like to know where the INS agency's were during these protests? Send the illegals home. I have no issue with legal immigration, it is what our country was founded on, but this is getting out of hand.

ATV Chic
05-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
I'd like to know where the INS agency's were during these protests? Send the illegals home. I have no issue with legal immigration, it is what our country was founded on, but this is getting out of hand.

x2 pappy, i wondered the same thing! During their march's that are goin on would be the ideal time to round up a few million of them and ship 'em back ;)

whiteboycustom
05-02-2007, 09:51 AM
want to round them up???? hell put ins in each emergency room all over the country

05-02-2007, 11:28 AM
funny part is, all of us on here want them killed or shipped home but in reality nothing will happen. America has no balls when it comes to things like this. Its sad

elite ATV1
05-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Honda86
funny part is, all of us on here want them killed or shipped home but in reality nothing will happen. America has no balls when it comes to things like this. Its sad

I Agree Totaly

its sad to think that every day almost lets say 100 or more mexican sh*t's sneak into our country and get away with it. us being americans we need a dam passport to travle to canida and come BACK to the united states. It is bullsh*t, ship all the dam mexicans that dont have a dam green card back to theire own country. ok im gunna stop now before i get to racist and get this thread closed.:mad:

whiteboycustom
05-02-2007, 11:43 AM
yea u try to do something to enforce the law but yet that is agianst the law of what u are doing, put a reward for each u turn in and let the games begin haha

elite ATV1
05-02-2007, 11:48 AM
yea u try to do something to enforce the law but yet that is agianst the law of what u are doing, put a reward for each u turn in and let the games begin haha

sounds like a plan, who do we see to get it in action lol

05-02-2007, 11:50 AM
yeah i know of a house around here that has somewhere between 16-20 mexicans, it cant be no bigger then 1000 square foot either

<DRS>GPF
05-02-2007, 11:57 AM
the irony that i see in all this, is that the real problem lies with their overly corrupt govt.

many US based factories are already there.. so why do they feel its still better in the US???

i saw some say that "its jobs that US citizens dont want.."
to that i say bullsheet.. i did alot of those jobs when i was younger.. walked many a field, mowed many a lawn, painted houses, construction etc... how else was i gonna get money..
obviously unbeknownst to quite a few, we still have "the poor" in our own country that need jobs..

illegals arent paying taxes like "me and mine" have to and that needs to change..

if they taxed the farmers the difference that shouldve been taxed upon the laborers, things would visually change and the interest by illegals would drop..

hondaeatr
05-02-2007, 11:58 AM
i live in kansas and the local beef plant brought thousands here in "recruitment of qualified labor". their guise was no one wanted to do the work. but get this, before the recruitment programs honest americans were making upwards of $14 an hour for some jobs. then the recruitment began and the wages at the plant dropped to around $10 an hour. Now, get this.
Since the first of the year they started recruiting Somalis and the wages went to $8 an hour. Now the mexicans are griping about the somalis taking their hard earned jobs.
i personally have stood up and wrote letters and protested and acted out against such atrocities but to no avail they still come. Out of a graduating class of 45 only two of us still remain due to no jobs. my house has dropped in value and our kids almost need to speak spanish to get a damn burger anymore. On a side note in my town the crime rate went up dramatically when the somalis came, they have no respect for women or christian beliefs. hell, i clocked one the other day for cussing my wife in the wallmart checkout because she didn't let him in front of her. damn foolishness.

ATV Chic
05-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by hondaeatr
i live in kansas and the local beef plant brought thousands here in "recruitment of qualified labor". their guise was no one wanted to do the work. but get this, before the recruitment programs honest americans were making upwards of $14 an hour for some jobs. then the recruitment began and the wages at the plant dropped to around $10 an hour. Now, get this.
Since the first of the year they started recruiting Somalis and the wages went to $8 an hour. Now the mexicans are griping about the somalis taking their hard earned jobs.
i personally have stood up and wrote letters and protested and acted out against such atrocities but to no avail they still come. Out of a graduating class of 45 only two of us still remain due to no jobs. my house has dropped in value and our kids almost need to speak spanish to get a damn burger anymore. On a side note in my town the crime rate went up dramatically when the somalis came, they have no respect for women or christian beliefs. hell, i clocked one the other day for cussing my wife in the wallmart checkout because she didn't let him in front of her. damn foolishness.

That's just wrong :( Kinda the same thing goin on in the town where my dad lives. They went from no crime to a 150% increase in crime in two years...:ermm:

elite ATV1
05-02-2007, 12:39 PM
we need to put them all on boats and sink the *******s:mad:

Robin Hood
05-02-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I say we are attacking the problem all wrong. By making them enemies, we force them to fight back. And then there are those that claim we NEED them, they provide cheap labor that Americans won't do (and I beleive it, I've seen it first hand).

So intead, let's FIX the problem. If we NEED cheap labor, then let's take full advantage of it. Let's make it REALLY cheap, and we'll get rid of some of the other problems while we are at it.

Give all illegals a special status, and make it absolutely illegal to pay them more than $3.50 an hour. Let's put an outrageous fine to employers, like $100,000 per violation. If we want cheap labor, then let's make it REALLY cheap. They won't be able to afford the American Dream they all come here chasing.

A 10% income tax, to fund illegal immigration programs. WE are footing the bill for those programs, let's make THEM do it.

NO NATURALIZATION, children born to illegals are still illegal. Children born to illegals gain citizenship upon graduation of high school.

Any minor child of an illegal immigrant gets convicted of a crime, the whole family gets deported. To often the parents come and work hard, but their kids end up being criminals. No more.

I swear if you ran for President with a campaign based on this you'd have my vote.

I want to re-address the cheap labor part again because my dad owns a GC (General Contracting) business and I work with him every chance I get. All of the companies that started out smaller than us are now 5X as large due to the hiring of illegals. My dad refuses to hire any of them just because of the **** work they do for dirt pay, and it's killing our company. I volunteer all the time I have leftover from school towards helping him salvage his dying business and it's hard to watch all his hard work get flushed down the toilet in such a short time from such a scum cause.

Now the filthy rich, greedy snobs who hire these illegals in my eyes are even worse scum, and this can all be traced back to the corrupt politicians who allow these illegals into the country in hopes of making the rich richer and the poorer... well, I believe they are hoping that we'll die off.

We only have ourselves to blame, and it sucks. :(

Pappy
05-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Honda86

i believe that the average american has to much to loose to do anything that would jeoprodize their life style (as in prison)

if it were up to me, we would literally go door to door and if they were here illegally they would be removed from the country. our borders woul have the national gaurd running combat patrols and they would use force to keep people out.

when i was a kid, it was still the blacks. everyone wanted them gone, shipped back to africa blah blah blah. problem was, they did not want to go, and for the most part obeyed the laws, payed taxes and such. the south american issue is a whole new ball game that is driving this country into areas it was never set up to deal with. again, ineffective leadership from all partyies of government is to blame. until they tell me i wont go to jail for capping an illegal crossing the river, i have to rely on the government to enforce the immigration, WHICH THEY ARE NOT!

who will be the first to organize a rally against immigration? who will go to a rally and march like they do? who is willing to go to jail for rioting in the street like they do? who is ready to make an armed rebellion against them and the leadership that supports them (remember, Martin Luther King was shot dead because he wanted equality and he was black. His murder was not right by any means, but these are the steps that were taken to quiet a simple issue of equality and race based bigotry) AND HE WAS AN AMERICAN!!!!

i can form an organization and preach hate and violence but i will be shut down immediatley (thats a hypothetical situation) yet they can rally and riot and speak without retrobution or fear of little if any action taken legally! you have to start making a difference and we have to start letting our voices be heard. problem is, until the illegals start getting shot, hung, murdered, killed dead in our streets by fed up americans, NOTHING WILL CHANGE! i know that sounds harsh, but nothing is going to be done, it will only get worse.

only good part is i really dig mexican food:chinese:

and a disclaimer, im not advocating violence, but i feel it will come to that as this issue gets even bigger then it is now.

this is an older report, but it sums things up...http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

Pappy
05-02-2007, 09:55 PM
They won't be able to afford the American Dream they all come here chasing.

thats the problem, they are not here for the american dream! they are clearly trying to change the american dream, and america!

wilkin250r
05-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i can form an organization and preach hate and violence but i will be shut down immediatley (thats a hypothetical situation) yet they can rally and riot and speak without retrobution or fear of little if any action taken legally!

It's even worse than that.

You can form an organization, and you don't even need to preach hatred and violence to cause problems. You simply preach to follow the law, legal immigration only. You don't even need to preach about deporting, just stopping future illegal immigration.

And for that, you'll get your tires slashed, rocks through your windows, your business burglarized, and your garage set on fire. And the REALLY stupid thing is that the offenders will get a slap on the wrist, and society will tell you that you had it coming.

Pappy
05-02-2007, 10:05 PM

And for that, you'll get your tires slashed, rocks through your windows, your business burglarized, and your garage set on fire. And the REALLY stupid thing is that the offenders will get a slap on the wrist, and society will tell you that you had it coming.

while i agree, i can promise you that the noon siesta would be a few gouchos light:p

Pappy
05-02-2007, 10:09 PM
And you have US Senators calling anyone who is against illigal immigration BIGOTS!

http://minutemanhq.com/hq/article.php?sid=265

another good site to read

http://stopillegal.blogspot.com/

http://www.illegalaliens.us/

Quad18star
05-03-2007, 06:44 AM
You know what I love about living up here in Canada ?? We don't have to deal with this kind of thing .... it's too f'ing cold for the Mexicans up in my neck of the woods . :D All that we have to deal with is the Chinese and Middle Eastern people that come over here . :ermm:

I have no problem at all with these people comming here as long as they are willing to work hard , pay taxes and contribute to society in a positive manner. What I do have a problem with , are the ones that think that their homeland laws apply to them here in my country. :mad:

A few years back , we had an issue with a guy wearing a turban into a Legion and refused to take it off. It's customary for anyone entering a Legion to take off any kind of head gear out of respect for those that fought in the war . This guy ( immigrant) refused to take it off because he said it was against his religion. It went before the courts .... what a waste of tax-payers money .

Here's a great little article to read ... take a minute and check it out.

http://www.williamgairdner.com/poppies-trump-turbans/

POPPIES TRUMP TURBANS
©William Gairdner

I have been trying to figure out why "Remembrance day" each year seems sadder than the one previous. I think it's because we've forgotten what to remember.
And it never fails to strike me that the 115,000 young Canadians who gave their lives to protect a specific way of life against top-down rule must now be rolling in their graves.
All the more galling, then, were the editorials and columns by smug journalists actually urging readers not to buy a poppy when they learned that a turban-wearing citizen had been refused entry to the inner sanctum of a Canadian Legion Hall, which allows no headgear of any kind. Some argued the Canadian Legion as a whole, which has always sold poppies for Remembrance Day, should "pay the price" for the refusal of some halls to permit the wearing of headgear.
But asking us to choose between poppies, turbans, yarmulkes, and stetsons, falsifies a continuing debate.
At the heart of this mess are three misunderstood principles surrounding tolerance, private property, and religious belief, all brought under attack by rights-seeking, charter-bearing Sikhs over this incident.
Perhaps one day we will awaken to discover that there is an inherent conflict between the idea of "tolerance," and the idea of "rights," because someone who is claiming a right is doing so regardless of whether or not we tolerate the claim. A Sikh asserts a right to wear a turban in a Legion Hall; Legion members assert their right to call their own shots and refuse headgear. There has got to be a loser whose view will not be tolerated.
Most cultures have a time-honoured, tit-for-tat solution to such mutual intolerances: When I am in your house, I do it your way, when you are in my house, you do it my way. Or we don't visit each others' houses. Period. Not bad.
Which brings us to the common-law rules and sanctity of private property, that precious heritage of free societies based on ancient British traditions. Our Charter of Rights and Freedoms does not support the right to private property. But it should, else nothing is safe from rights-seekers. Not the homes, offices, or private lives of Christians, Sikhs, or pagans. Nothing. Legions should be able to require bathing suits, if they wish. Sikhs may do the same on their own property. Who cares?
I asked a priest of the Shromani Sikh Society in Toronto what would happen if I showed up at his temple with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, demanding my right to enter wearing shoes, and bare-headed. Horrified, he said "It is absolutely forbidden! All must take off their shoes and cover their heads as a sign of respect."
So now to religion. Some (not all) Sikhs say the turban is a required item of religious apparel, even though millions of devout Sikhs do not wear a turban, and lots of Sikhs remove the turban when it is convenient to do so. For example, many years ago, my friend and Indian Champion, Mr. Singh, always removed his turban to run against me in the high hurdles. Be that as itmay, a turban is a strong religious symbol for many. Fine.
So now we have a clash of religious values, because in all Christian societies (80 to 90 per cent of Canadians say they are Christian), the requirement for a male to remove all headwear in church, in another's place of worship, in a house, at funerals, when greeting women, and in all solemn places, is firmly rooted in Christian religious practice.
In his first letter to the Corinthians, Chapter Eleven, St. Paul writes "For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God." Hat-doffing by males in our society originated as a deep show of respect for God and others and continues as a general sign of respect.
Another forgotten truth is that in every culture in the world, veneration of the dead is the most serious religious matter. Beer and peanuts in a Legion Hall may not be wine and wafer. Nevertheless, a gathering of veterans there, if not a mass or communion, is certainly a kind of community specifically organized around the consecration of the dead who gave their lives in war. The poppy is their blood.
All of which is to say that no one should accept the lazy charge of discrimination, racism, or bigotry that liberals (whose only principle, increasingly, is that “anything goes”) use to weaken such customs. For these are genuine conflicts rooted in contrary traditions. We all know that the Sikh religion is admirable in many ways (not drinking or smoking, honouring God, etc), and that Sikhs have been ferocious freedom fighters in our wars. But they fought to defend rights that - like the rest of us - they are now undermining with other rights. So they should not be surprised if one day the police crash through their front door with no warrant to search their homes or temples.
The forgotten truth is that Christian nations have their own customs and traditions and, unlike so many other nations, we have worked out effective ways consistent with a free society for dealing with conflicts. It will simply not do to have every minority group in Canada grab the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and march into court whenever they cannot force their way on others.
And remember especially. It is not Canada that has the slavery of bonded labour, religious wars, widow-burning, caste systems, infanticide of female children, and disgusting poverty. It is India, the country most Sikhs came here from. Many of them came to Canada to get away from those very evils. We may have learned things from India in the past. Maybe it is India's turn to learn from us.

whiteboycustom
05-03-2007, 07:06 AM
off subject real fast about the turbon thing, in ontario,ca airport i was with about 6 or so other us army soldiers a month after 9/11, we all had regular cloths on returning back to texas after doing some training out at ft irwin, well everyone of us had to sit there wait to be borded because we all had to be searched, guy with the turbon on his head that was in line walked right on

back on subject, here at work we were selling a work truck, mexican guy came to buy it, he wouldnt sign the title transfer paperwork even though we cant turn it in or anything, he told us hes buying it to go to mexico, since he wouldnt sign it the boss told him to have a nice day, heck ive had some come in to pick up stuff i ask them to spell there name they couldnt even do that, its sad, my legal hispanic friend tells me that the dr's in mexico are 10 times better then they are here, if thats so why are they filling up our er's and dr's office