PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Spacer's

tjf
05-01-2007, 02:14 PM
I have a Z400 and I would like to get a little more width out of the rear. I really don't wanna spend a lot of money for a extended rear axle so I was thinking of getting wheel spacers.

Does any one have wheel spacers on their ATV or are they not worth getting? I don't know it they would break more because they might put more stress on the bolts or is that not really a issue. If they are worth getting what brand is good?

Thanks,

manassashonda
05-17-2007, 07:34 AM
I rode trails for three years with a set on the front and on the back of a 300EX. The stability increases so much. The recommend u dont jump with them but, I did and never had a problem with them. Well worth the money!

400exrider707
05-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Search, this topic gets posted and answered almost daily.

honda6490
05-20-2007, 11:44 AM
Do not get them, they are a joke. If you ride straight up a road you will see what I mean. They are not reliable and most of them are cheap. My friend with a 450 R had them...hated them, my friend with a 2005 Pred had them...hated them, and I had them and hated them we all took them off. Maybe other people have had better luck, hope this helps.

Zach

05-24-2007, 08:28 PM
YEAH WHEEL SPACERS ARE GAY!!! LOOK INTO EXTENDED HUBS FOR THE REAR. THEY ARE WAAAY STRONGER.

DEVINF450R
05-25-2007, 05:32 PM
yeah what he said...G-Force makes an extended rear hub....I had spacers on my rear and I broke off 2 studs, bent one hub badly and trashed a stock axle all to hell...feels kinda like having egg beaters for rear tires like that...you will trash the rear end of your quad with spacers....and you will bend tie rods like whoa if you put them on the front