PDA

View Full Version : Raced at BriarCliff this past Sunday....

bah1491
05-01-2007, 07:04 AM
I signed up in the the 400/440cc class, but their ended up only being one other person in my class.... so they put all the C riders,400/440cc riders, and production class riders together. the first moto i got third out of the gate, behind two LTR's, they definelty were not stock by any means. about 3 laps into it, i took second. then on the 5th lap, i passed the leader, then he got me back on the last lap.... i won my class, and took second overall.

Moto 2: bad start, fourth out of the gate, on the second turn i took third, then i passed the guy in second place the next corner later....about three laps into it, i kept within probably 4 feet of the LTR in front of me, then on the fifth lap, he finally ran out of steam, i ended up winning my class, and beating all of the 450 c riders on my 400ex.... i was pretty satisfied, being that was my first race.
Should i just run the C class he rest of this season?

underpowered
05-01-2007, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by bah1491
....Should i just run the C class he rest of this season?
i would just run C the rest of the season if it were me. some places require that if you win so many races in a row you are required to move up a class.

bah1491
05-02-2007, 06:59 AM
thats what i was probably going to do....