PDA

View Full Version : Please Read

Pvt. Maggot
10-13-2002, 05:34 PM
I Am Sick And Tired Of Some People On Here,
This Post Is Aimed At Sick0 And Others
I Posted A Simple Question On Why My Bike Would Not Rev Out Or Hit The Powerband As Some Say Refurring To The Top End Of A 2-Strokes Power And They Come And Flame The Living Crap Out Of Me

"To Fix Your Powerbands Do The Following,
1 Soak Your Riding Gear In Gas. 2 Put It On. 3 Light It. 4 Never Ride A Bike Again"

Now I Take That As A Major Insult I Am Not New And I'm Not A Complete Doof When It Comes Two Motors And So Forth. Thanks To Phatswinn And Leo And Others For Posting Helpful Replys I Just Think Sick0 And Others Need To Be Warned Or Suspended From Use Of The Site I Am Very Unpleased How The Site Delt With It. This Is One Of The Best Sites I've Ever Seen And Is Very Helpful When The Good People Reply
Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This
Roach
:mad:

Doibugu2
10-13-2002, 05:39 PM
Read Rule #1. Not defending them, but come on. Did you not get your question answered or at least some helpful info. People kid around, quit whining.

SickO, quit picking on people!

Castor-426ex
10-13-2002, 05:41 PM
look..the reason you got responses like you did is because a lot of people post threads about powerbands joking around...dont take it so literally...

in other words...quit yur cryin..lol

did you do a search on powerbands first??

Pvt. Maggot
10-13-2002, 05:44 PM
1. I'm Not Crying. And 2. I know it sounded stupid but oh well.
Again i am not crying i thought people should know..:mad:

Roach

10-13-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Cr500ex300ex

1 Soak Your Riding Gear In Gas. 2 Put It On. 3 Light It. 4 Never Ride A Bike Again"

That quote was takin from me and that is not a direct quote bc u switched and added words in. Dont try and make me sound like a bad guy when i was just messin around. I was just jokin abt sayin that bc usually the posts that are abt powerbands are retarded where people are like the blue power bands rule:huh Also i dot think it was necissary for the whole new post u could have PM'd the people u were having problems with. Sorry if i offended u in my first comment cuz i was jk but i guess i know who we cant joke around with now.

07-29-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
I Am Sick And Tired Of Some People On Here,
This Post Is Aimed At Sick0 And Others
I Posted A Simple Question On Why My Bike Would Not Rev Out Or Hit The Powerband As Some Say Refurring To The Top End Of A 2-Strokes Power And They Come And Flame The Living Crap Out Of Me

Now I Take That As A Major Insult I Am Not New And I'm Not A Complete Doof When It Comes Two Motors And So Forth. Thanks To Phatswinn And Leo And Others For Posting Helpful Replys I Just Think Sick0 And Others Need To Be Warned Or Suspended From Use Of The Site I Am Very Unpleased How The Site Delt With It. This Is One Of The Best Sites I've Ever Seen And Is Very Helpful When The Good People Reply
Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This
Roach
:mad:

:(

AtvMxRider
07-29-2003, 10:42 PM
:rolleyes:

07-29-2003, 10:50 PM
Hmmmmm interesting :ermm:

07-29-2003, 10:56 PM
:confused2
what does this all mean ?????????????????????????:cool:

310Rduner
07-29-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
:confused2
what does this all mean ?????????????????????????:cool:

it means wth are you still up man?? dont u work?? haha...

wait.. did you just get up maybe?:)

07-29-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
it means wth are you still up man?? dont u work?? haha...

wait.. did you just get up maybe?:)
WAY WAY!! too many questions ,..............:blah:

07-30-2003, 01:03 AM
people quit being a-holes

Thread is closed cuss it's goin nowhere...:blah: