PDA

View Full Version : Problems on site??

esr250r86
04-29-2007, 09:32 PM
Is it me or is exriders having problems? Like everytime I post my post counter stays the same and it keeps saying page not found? Also when you post a new post, and look at it from the first page it shows that no one posted but really there are a few posts in the post? Anyone get what I am saying?

JOEX
04-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Yep...:(

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=296531

400grl
04-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Also - when is the coverage for the ITP Quadcross going to be up? And is there going to be any WPSA coverage at all?

Pappy
04-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
And is there going to be any WPSA coverage at all?

hareln is crusing at about 34,000 feet at the moment, which is 11:30 pm cst. he said he was going to start uploading info from his car on his way home once he lands....ofcourse thats after 3 days of work at the track. btw, he lands at roughly 3am est.

the saturday info is already posted on the homepage for the WPSA, but with it not ending until after 5pm i highly doubt he had to time to write reports, upload them AND make his flight.

and there have been updates from the track all day
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=296529

Ralph
04-29-2007, 10:32 PM
Yes, everyone needs to just hold on and support the site.

There are plans in the works to fix the forum issues. We also are constantly working on other things. We are very busy and do the best we possibly can.

400grl
04-30-2007, 10:10 AM
I understand how it is to do coverage - I wasn't trying to rush anyone - just wondering if the coverage was something that was going to be done. I didn't know if Harlen was going to be covering the WPSA's, and I honestly was wondering if any Round 3 ITP coverage was going to go up....

Admin
04-30-2007, 11:11 AM
I was let down for Round 3 of the Yamaha ITP Quadcross Series because the person that I sent to cover the race never sent me anything, so my hands are tied. I am working on a replacement for the next round. If you were still covering the races, I wouldn't have this problem :)

As for the rest of the coverage, there was 3 races this weekend and reports and results from all three will be released by the end of the day.

esr250r86
04-30-2007, 11:55 AM
So there is not going to be any Itp quadcross rnd.3? I am not in a rush or anyting also, so whenever you can do it is fine. Thanks.:)